Anime Central Forums
Bold&Delicious

What Are You Currently Playing?

Btw Fuji, I just steamrolled past him. lol I decided to go ahead and play it, and beat him with ease. Tho it was rather annoying he got 2 attacks off at once. And seemed to ALWAYS get an extra.

Btw Shin Megami Tensei 4 has been announced for the 3DS

Thank you! I was like "NOOOOO DON'T STOP A GAME BECAUSE OF THAT." You made me cry. TWT I mean I'm already stuck at the game and I'm almost done but I'm still pushing! The pefectionist wants me to start over from the beginning.

I want to get Daichi's perfect ending. which would require me to get 4+ fate links for everyone.

If I can go on then you can too! -Brings out pompoms-

Besides Soul Hackers, OC, and SMT 4, there isn't a major reason why I want to get a 3DS over a Vita.

I'm resetting up my PSN so I might play BB: extend online. If you see Fifth Gate that's me. I'm mostly trying to redeem codes for TOG: F

Edited by The Fujoshi

Thank you! I was like "NOOOOO DON'T STOP A GAME BECAUSE OF THAT." You made me cry. TWT I mean I'm already stuck at the game and I'm almost done but I'm still pushing! The pefectionist wants me to start over from the beginning.

I want to get Daichi's perfect ending. which would require me to get 4+ fate links for everyone.

If I can go on then you can too! -Brings out pompoms-

Besides Soul Hackers, OC, and SMT 4, there isn't a major reason why I want to get a 3DS over a Vita.

I'm resetting up my PSN so I might play BB: extend online. If you see Fifth Gate that's me. I'm mostly trying to redeem codes for TOG: F

I wasn't gonna stop, just take a break. I like the game too much for that. Lol tho i decided to do daichis route, tho i messed up the perfect ending. Gives me reason to go ahead and play over again. Yamato is such a huge douche, anguished one's path looks like it'll be the hardest and...keita+multi strike+phys amp+life drain+pierce= lots of dead things. Lol

Also dark stranger la noire is awesome. Just repetitive. But so good.

I wasn't gonna stop, just take a break. I like the game too much for that. Lol tho i decided to do daichis route, tho i messed up the perfect ending. Gives me reason to go ahead and play over again. Yamato is such a huge douche, anguished one's path looks like it'll be the hardest and...keita+multi strike+phys amp+life drain+pierce= lots of dead things. Lol

Also dark stranger la noire is awesome. Just repetitive. But so good.

Perfect ending is such a pain to do. Anguished one's route is also difficult. Well it's hard because you have to fight so many other people....and I'm stuck on that one boss.

I want Tales of on the 3DS so badly but alias no 3DS ._.

Perfect ending is such a pain to do. Anguished one's route is also difficult. Well it's hard because you have to fight so many other people....and I'm stuck on that one boss.

I want Tales of on the 3DS so badly but alias no 3DS ._.

You should get a 3ds now. lol I bought one cuz I needed a new ds (l and r button issues) and I wanted to get Kingdom Hearts, and some other stuff. Tho now they have many games i'm interested in finally, so I'm happy for buying it. Tho Tales of the Abyss is something I'll get later (if I can find it) I beat the ps2 version, and there is no extras, so I pass on it.

Tho it is worth to get again for Jade and Asch the bloody.

You should get a 3ds now. lol I bought one cuz I needed a new ds (l and r button issues) and I wanted to get Kingdom Hearts, and some other stuff. Tho now they have many games i'm interested in finally, so I'm happy for buying it. Tho Tales of the Abyss is something I'll get later (if I can find it) I beat the ps2 version, and there is no extras, so I pass on it.

Tho it is worth to get again for Jade and Asch the bloody.

Bills come first so I can't buy it yet. I wanted a Vita for Golden but the sequel to 999 comes out as well on both systems :< Also Vita isn't region locked but it cost so much, especially any special editions.

I find it crazy that a 3DS is 400 dollars with some Zelda stuff on it ._.

I've been playing the weird and creepy pc game called Ib. It's very...strange.

Bills come first so I can't buy it yet. I wanted a Vita for Golden but the sequel to 999 comes out as well on both systems :< Also Vita isn't region locked but it cost so much, especially any special editions.

I feel ya on bills. Luckily i had extra from ACen and i could buy it.

Oh btw whats your ps3 id? Im justicesilver

Fifth Gate :3

I'm trying to play BB Extend online >.< BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT I forgot how to do combos so I've been playing rpgs...so I suck lol.

Edited by The Fujoshi

Last weekend was awfully hot. I spent several hours inside playing Dragon Quest 5 for the first time in several years.

Which version costs that much? I just checked Play Asia. If you choose to import a new Japan-version 3DS system, it will cost $229 US before shipping.

Last weekend was awfully hot. I spent several hours inside playing Dragon Quest 5 for the first time in several years.

Which version costs that much? I just checked Play Asia. If you choose to import a new Japan-version 3DS system, it will cost $229 US before shipping.

American; region lock. :/ Some of the bundles, like the Zelda one, cost that much. I can't read enough japanese to play japanese games yet.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=zelda+3ds&_sacat=0

I could find one for 200 but it's going to be hard >_o

I want to get a special 3DS like I did with my ds lite, but alas I might have to settle for something like the Mario flame red bundle. Or a special case ^^ V

Finished Ib and got one of the endings. It was a good one but it seemed bitter sweet. Going to attempt a few other endings.

It's been fifteen years since FF7. I've been replaying the game here and there with my PSP, for the first time in about ten years. It's a mix of good and bad: long-outdated graphics and enjoyable music, simple combat and over complicated maps, entertaining and irritating sequences, decent characters and strained translation.

American; region lock. :/ Some of the bundles, like the Zelda one, cost that much.

Oh, so you meant the limited edition with the remake of Ocarina of Time. It starts around $250 on Amazon.com for "used - very good" condition. Getting the two items in new condition separately is less expensive -- Ocarina 3DS is about $40, and new systems start around $170.

It's been fifteen years since FF7. I've been replaying the game here and there with my PSP, for the first time in about ten years. It's a mix of good and bad: long-outdated graphics and enjoyable music, simple combat and over complicated maps, entertaining and irritating sequences, decent characters and strained translation.

Oh, so you meant the limited edition with the remake of Ocarina of Time. It starts around $250 on Amazon.com for "used - very good" condition. Getting the two items in new condition separately is less expensive -- Ocarina 3DS is about $40, and new systems start around $170.

I'm sketchy about buying systems on Amazon. I seen copies of Devil summoner there @_@ I managed to find them at Gamestop.

Well I just wanted that 3DS because of the swag and to be different; I don't have to have it. I'm kind of weird like that with handheld systems. (I tried so hard to buy a World ends with you ds lite.)

If I really have to get a 3DS I could just get a flame red mario bundle.

On topic I'm playing Rune factory 3 and a bunch of DS lite casual games, like HM. I have been avoiding RPGs due to me getting stuck in them.

Realm of the Mad God is a fiend. A great amazingly simple game with MMO features, but a fiend all the same. I stop by with the attention of just 20 minutes of grinding on a single character, and end up with a couple hours on a few characters (cause I played the others to their death). And I've barely touched on the fun you can have with MMO play, which becomes a downright necessity when you get around later in the game. :zombie:

Gungnir is so fun. Addicting.

btw I'll try to add you tonight fuji. I've been in chicago this past weekend, and I'm now off work for a bit.

Fifth Gate :3

I'm trying to play BB Extend online >.< BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT I forgot how to do combos so I've been playing rpgs...so I suck lol.

tried to add, it didn't let me can't even space lol

tried to add, it didn't let me can't even space lol

Try looking up Fifth Gate or PuyoPuyoChu

Oh yeah....There's a smash brothers coming out on the WiiU as well as the 3DS ._.;

Playing Katawa shoujo finally; so much....moe *_*

Au Sable. The creator Amon26 has a mind and art style which makes my mind fire with horror and glee all at once. Deserves your time, for this is an artist who deserves to go somewhere in my eyes.

Remember that otome game? I got one ending in one night.

I'm sorry....there is just so much moe and I want to hug all the girls right now. Why isn't there a gay option for the main character? I can so see him as an uke. Oh well.

I really should be practicing Blazblue or pre ordering P4A but...the moe.....