Anime Central Forums
Bold&Delicious

What Are You Currently Playing?

HiroEcks   

MvC3 - PS3

Eternal Sonata - PS3

Little Empire - Mobile

Been doing a little trophy hunting for shits also so I've been breaking out some of the older goodies.

Guilty Gear Petit for the Wonderswan Color. (lucked out and found a copy for $13 at a local shop) It's kind of crappy, but at the same time, it has that "so bad it's good" charm to it.

Anyone playing the Mass Effect 3 demo?

Hellz yeah! I was thinking of not playing it because it would just be torture for the next couple weeks waiting for the actual release. Despite that thought though, I played it anyway... a couple times. I'm still slightly shocked that they changed the default female Shepard. Yeah I accept it, but I have to wonder why now... after two full games?

STVO   

3DS: Resident Evil Revelations

Wii: Skyward Sword (really need to play more)

PS3: Back to the Future (need to play more)

X360: Gears of War 3 (Need to complete, probably the only guy who owns that game that hasn't, other games pulled me away and I only do single player.)

Gwydion   

Huh, I somehow missed that Tales of the Abyss was coming out on the 3DS - I'm gonna have to get my hands on that. Never had the chance to play it, but I always wanted to.

Huh, I somehow missed that Tales of the Abyss was coming out on the 3DS - I'm gonna have to get my hands on that. Never had the chance to play it, but I always wanted to.

I'd pick it up quick. It's already extremely hard to find. D:

Finally got my hands on Skyward Sword. I just played about an 1 hour and i'm already loving it.

If it has a boss fight that surpassed Stalord from TP, it might beat up TP in being my favorite Zelda.

Gwydion   

I'd pick it up quick. It's already extremely hard to find. D:

Crap! D: Thanks for the warning - I'll have check out a few places and see if I can find anything.

Crap! D: Thanks for the warning - I'll have check out a few places and see if I can find anything.

No Problem! I'm trying to get the word out there. As I (and many others) would like more of the "Tales Of" series to be released in North America.

SCV and Tekken6; it made me stop playing rpgs for a second ._.

......until DS2 comes out.....

Finished Asura's Wrath, last night. Great game overall, but... dat bonus ending... Ugh. Do yourself a favor... If you play this, don't replay the final stage for the "true" ending. Just live blissfully in ignorance and enjoy the implication of a happy ending.

Right now I am playing (when I go home from college) Final Fantasy XIII-2 and Okage. Luckily, if the weather is good, my boyfriend is bringing Okage with him when he comes to visit me tomorrow. Even though I know ACen '12 hasn't happened yet, I'm already planning cosplay for ACen '13 (maybe other cons if I get the outfits done before then). I'm planning on cosplaying Princess Marlene and making an Evil King Stan for my boyfriend :D

Its an import for the PS3 but I am enjoying Gundam Extreme VS. Its like Virtual On but with most of the Mobile Suits from the very first series all they way up to Unicorn. :thumbup:

Lately I've been in a Zelda hype and have been replaying some of the older ones and the newer one as well. ^^

Ocarina Of Time

Majora's Mask

Skyward Sword

Ah, it brings back good memories and it's very interesting to see how far Zelda has progressed.

This is probably my favourite and most treasured video game series I will encounter. ^^