Anime Central Forums
Bold&Delicious

What Are You Currently Playing?

Infamous 2 & Red Faction: Armageddon. Little blast from the past here. Crazy to think that I was playing the same games (previous installments of course) three summers ago too.

PC - Battlefield: Bad Company 2

DS - Meteos and Ketsui Death Label

PSP - Gradius Collection and Hatsune Miku: Project Diva 2nd

360 - ESPGaluda II Black Label and Akai Katana Shin

PS3 - Nier

Wii - Kirby's Epic Yarn (only because le girlfriend wants me to play it with her)

Edited by Sir Viver

Haven't been interested in anything since DA2 (like others have said, it was a huge disappointment compared to DA:Origins. Seems like it should have been the first in the series, not the second). I am eagerly awaiting the next awesome RPG for my 360. Until then, I'm only playing Angry Birds (fail).

Persona 3: FES. Playing hard mode like a boss~

I could get Bangai-o but been lazy as of late. I'll play it when I get Tokimeki memorial II.

I have Dissidi 012 but it's still in the wrapper in my closet with FF13 LOL. It's not like I don't want to play them but....there are so many awesome RPGS I have I could try before that.

Like Shining Force and Trails of the Sky.

wrexness   

Didn't finish Fatal Frame 2, ended up going back to beat inFAMOUS 1 as a Hero before jumping into the sequel to continue as a villain (carrying over from my evil first playthrough of the original, of course).

If I currently weren't in TX working, I'd be at home playing Duke Nukem Forever on my 360. Matter of fact, when I get 4 days off this weekend, that's exactly what I'm going to do. Yes, I know the game got crap-tastic reviews, but whatever.

Edited by Shattermage

Feel like a relaxing day off today, so running through MGS3 with the secret items I unlocked. Strange, though, even with disregard to ranks, I seem to be unable to kill soldiers. Tranq works too dang well.

STVO   

I don't play games as much as I wish to because I am browsing the internet and watching movies/TV via Netflix. I do dab back and forth though and am getting ready for the launches of Uncharted 3 and Zelda: Skyward Sword. Since I have tomorrow and Thursday off of work, I think I'll try getting back into a few games.

Here's what I'm playing on my following systems (I don't really get to play all of these in one day, let alone a whole week):

Nintendo DSi

* Legend of Zelda - Spirit Tracks: I've beat every Zelda with the exception of Four Swords and CDi games, I need to complete this before Skyward Sword. Top Game I am playing right now.

Wii

* Goldeneye: I'm doing battle with Alec but haven't beat him yet! It's like when you only have a few more pages left in a book that you keep neglecting to finish.

* Mario Galaxy 2: Fun game but I stopped playing it due to working on Alan Wake and other games.

* Smash Bros. Brawl: Reading that many of you play it, I would like to get into some online battles.

Xbox 360

* Nothing at the moment but I'm thinking of going back and replaying Ninja Gaiden 2 :shuriken: , especially since I screwed up and saved two slots towards the last boss with not enough power ups! :angry: :thumbdown:

PlayStation 3

* Infamous: Got it for free, very awesome.

* Metal Gear Solid 4: Bought it when I got the system, yet I've barely played it. :P

* Back to the Future: Want to buy it.

PSP

* Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops: Need to play it!

wrexness   

Just finished the evil run on inFAMOUS 2. Excellent game and definitely a worthy successor to the original, a rare sequel that I feel exceeds the original. Much more variety in terms of missions which leads to less tedium, a much more grandiose feeling game, and the addition of user-generated content takes what was a fun game that had lulls in the original to a near non-stop action ride in number 2. Characters are also a lot more thoroughly fleshed out, specifically the side characters. From what I've read, there are actual real, legitimate differences in the story depending on whether you play good or evil (compared to the original which just had a few token differences that made no impact on the story at large).

I think I'm going to make a little UGC level (for the trophy), then do my good run on Hard so I can knock out the remaining trophies and notch up a platinum. Also, Sucker Punch, good show on adding the blast shard detecting ability. That was sorely lacking from the original. When you've got more than 300 shards to collect, you really need to have an in-game way to keep track of which ones you have collected - and more importantly the ones you haven't. Not to mention they're a lot less stingy with the XP... well, okay, not less stingy with the XP, but they made the ability costs far more reasonable in this one. In 2 I had all abilities unlocked before the final mission. In the first, I still needed like 10k XP just to unlock the final bolt upgrade - AFTER I beat the final boss.

usagii   

Pokemon Black/White, Okamiden, Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey (again! i love this game) - DS

Touhou Sky Arena, Cancel a format, アニãƒãƒ¼ã‚µãƒªãƒ¼ã®å›½ã®ã‚¢ãƒªã‚¹ ~Wonderful Wonder World~, AMNESIA: The Dark Descent - PC

Okami (it's like my 5th run lol) - Wii

Persona 3 Portable (again xD), 猛ç£ä½¿ã„ã¨çŽ‹å­æ§˜ Portable - PSP

Used to be a heavy gamer, but these days with work and all are 'meh'.

Currently, the only games I'm on are RIFT and Team Fortress 2, which as a previous poster mentioned, is free to play now. So anyone on Steam and wants to play, let me know. I have a server that's 24/7 and can change to any stock map :D

wrexness   

Used to be a heavy gamer, but these days with work and all are 'meh'.

Currently, the only games I'm on are RIFT and Team Fortress 2, which as a previous poster mentioned, is free to play now. So anyone on Steam and wants to play, let me know. I have a server that's 24/7 and can change to any stock map :D

~w~ Yes, you'd think that after getting out of school and getting into the working world, you now no longer have homework and you get a paycheck. In that scenario you'd think you'd be playing games even more, but at least for me that's certainly not been the case.

STVO   

Really addicted to Uncharted 3 Beta. If any of you are playing it as well, maybe we can form a team! Send me a PM if you would like to play.

Luminous arc 1

Persona 3 FES

Probably Catherine soon.

STVO   

Finally beat Goldeneye 007 for Wii. It's actually a real fun game if you guys haven't played it, works well with Wii/nunhuck or classic controller. I got a little tired fighting 006 (oops spoiler, :D) with the remote/nunchuck so I just decided to use the classic controller to finish the game.

On the Wii side of things, I'm going to have to finally get back to Super Mario Galaxy 2 and get over to the Conduit and maybe Trauma Center: New Blood. Then there's Zelda: Skyward Sword coming.

Speaking of Zelda, I'm almost done with Spirit Tracks for the DS, going to have to finish that before I play Skyward Sword. After that I'm going to have to try to play some of the PSP games I picked up.

On PS3 right now it's Uncharted 3 Beta, Infamous, and I might buy the Back to The Future point and click episodes.

STVO   

Just to be nostalgic, LoZ: Ocarina of Time.

Had a bout of nostalgia myself. Broke out Shenmue 2 again today. Old school Xbox was so good.

Great games, great games!