Anime Central Forums
Bold&Delicious

What Are You Currently Playing?

Finished Portal 2's single-player campaign. FANTASTIC game. If anyone wants to play co-op, please add me because the only person I played it with so far was some pompous kid from Quebec and I really need to wash the bad taste out of my mouth, so to speak, by playing with decent human beings.

Now to play some more XIII, The Warriors, Battle Garegga, and maybe practice some sword-only runs in Radiant Silvergun.

HiroEcks   

VVVVV (PC) <--- sweet retro style game available on Steam for 5 bucks! Get it! Amazing soundtrack to boot. :)

WWE Allstars (PS3)

Dissidia (PSP)

Marvel vs Capcom 3 (PS3)

Finished Portal 2's single-player campaign. FANTASTIC game. If anyone wants to play co-op, please add me because the only person I played it with so far was some pompous kid from Quebec and I really need to wash the bad taste out of my mouth, so to speak, by playing with decent human beings.

Now to play some more XIII, The Warriors, Battle Garegga, and maybe practice some sword-only runs in Radiant Silvergun.

From my experiences, French-Canadians are d*cks.

It seems that Studio Siesta's 2d cute shooter Trouble Witches Neo, and a Cave side scroller called Nin2-Jump, got unexpectedly released on XBLA. I'll get the demos in the next day or two, and maybe buy 'em.

I'm currently playing Sonic Unleashed. I bought it during the sale at Gamestop for $10. It's actually not that bad. I hear people complain about how the Werehog parts take too long and playing through them sucks. I'm actually pretty okay with it. Interested how Sonic Generations is gonna be like.

LC Asuka   

Let's see...

PS3: Mass Effect 2 and (when the PSN comes back up) Killzone 3

PSP: The 3rd Birthday (finally got to Genocide difficulty)

360: Gears of War 2/3 Beta and Halo: Reach

DS: The World Ends With You...again...only because no other game IMHO is as epic on the DS as this one

Trini   

Let's see...

DS: The World Ends With You...again...only because no other game IMHO is as epic on the DS as this one

This game is always with me. I think I'm addicted to Tin Pin. ._.

Anyways, I'm currently focused on Summon Night: Swordcraft Story. I started playing it a ridiculously long time ago. I've been going through a lot of my old games though so I can finally finish them. *has a bad habit of stopping right before the game is over* So, Summon Night is what's currently on my To Beat list. I don't understand why I ever stopped playing it though. It's a cute lil fun game. :3

Pokémon Black (of course) - Just have to finish up Eastern Unova and then I'll go after the Champion.

Monster Tale - It's sort of like Metroidvania + Pokémon, one of my dream combinations.

Trailer:

Still playing Sonic Rush. And Monopoly. The horror.

I want to play P3P but been busy working to attempt to play any major RPGS on my psp.

....I might go back to Shining Force because it's been a while.

wrexness   

With the PSN out of commission, I've gone back to working on solo player campaigns. Of late I've been playing Bioshock 2.

360: Just finished Bayonetta (again), going back to work on my no-death run in Vanquish. Also brushing up on ESPGaluda II Black Label and DoDonPachi Dai-Fukkatsu Black Label, and struggling against the odds in Bangai-O HD: Missile Fury.

Wii: Still slowly progressing through Kirby: Epic Yarn with my girlfriend. It's impossible to die, so I have to be in the mood for a super-relaxed game to be able to enjoy it. It's got charm, though, and the music is catchy, albeit not very memorable. (Except for this track. So damn good...)

With the PSN out of commission, I've gone back to working on solo player campaigns. Of late I've been playing Bioshock 2.

=[ You said PS3, but still. It's disheartening that people don't play single player games as much any more.

Wii: Still slowly progressing through Kirby: Epic Yarn with my girlfriend. It's impossible to die, so I have to be in the mood for a super-relaxed game to be able to enjoy it. It's got charm, though, and the music is catchy, albeit not very memorable. (Except for this track. So damn good...)
Epic Yarn wasn't originally a Kirby game, and plus Sakurai is done with Kirby. I couldn't deal with Epic Yarn as it wasn't the Kirby I expected, but I understand the high-score enjoyability. Also, I think the large reason people like it, and the main reason it found retail success, is the aesthetics - it's a beautiful game. But will be people still be playing it in 10 years...?

But will be people still be playing it in 10 years...?

I think so. I may not be, but it is a fun and charming game. Seeing as a lot of people praise Kirby Air Ride of all things, I'm pretty sure people will still play Epic Yarn in a decade, whether they're playing it out of nostalgia or discovering it for the first time. (Most likely the former, though.) Also, thanks for the info on Epic Yarn not originally being a Kirby game. This explains a lot of things.

Edited by Sir Viver

Gabichox   

- Speed playthrough of Rule of Rose and Fatal Frame 3

- Dissidia 012 [Haven't had much time to play anything on my psp for a while ;A;]

- Brothers [otomege]

Darko   

oh man

went to a good freinds house last night for some tech trades. and he got a new 60 inch flatscreen tv

/drool

played mass effect2 on it wich made me happy cause i could actually read the text in that game finally...

also played some borderlands on it too :D

played vidya games till the sun came up *yawn*

I just beat Pokemon Red for the 100th time. But other than that Kill Zone 3 and Rachet and Clank Tools of Destruction have been the ones im completing.