Anime Central Forums
Bold&Delicious

What Are You Currently Playing?

Well I was playing Homefront, before I took it off my CPU for failing to live up to my expectations of it being so bad it's good but it couldn't even keep the emotion going.

gg losers. Deliberately cut the single player short to make a franchise. lolno

DRAGON AGE 2 RAAWWWR- don't even get me started me and my rpgisms <3 there are few games that can pull out the inner gamer in me but when i find it its get out of my way or i will pummel my way through

Just finished the single player in AC: Brotherhood. All I have to say is.....WTF?! I'm so glad I didn't buy this game. My worst fears pretty much came true for the game story wise. I"m not too happy with the muiltiplayer either but my brothers say I need to give it a littl more time so I'll give it.

Jamcaro   

I bought Monster Hunter Freedom Unite this weekend when it went on sale and I'm enjoying the crap out of it! I've always enjoyed the Monster Hunter games and this one is no exception and forced me to dust off (literally) the ol' psp and settle down for some hardcore handheld gaming!

Dragon Age 2 has my soul for the moment. I can't let it go o_o. I'm just waiting for ACen to pass by so I can use any spare money I have to buy Origins.

SAME bwahh- but I don't know if i'll by it I just really want to play more!

wrexness   

Man, my sig isn't big enough for all the games I'm playing. Killzone 3 (multiplayer), Heavy Rain (trophy run), GrimGrimoire (first run), Tiger Woods '12, and Portal 2 after it comes in the mail today.

Dragon Age 2. I was a huge fan of Origins, so this gaem was a huge disspointment (though I'm definitely gong to play it through). I just hope that when they come out with DA3, they'll make it look and feel like Origins again.

Dragon Age 2. I was a huge fan of Origins, so this gaem was a huge disspointment (though I'm definitely gong to play it through). I just hope that when they come out with DA3, they'll make it look and feel like Origins again.

You know whats funny about this is everyone I know who didn't like the 1st one Loves the 2nd one but I feel the same that it's not quite the same yes i like it but its just off.

I think the biggest beef with DA2 is that it kinda has Mass Effect 2 syndrome, they changed stuff that the fans liked too much. (but it's moreso the story in DA2 and how it's presented)

Talking bout Mass Effect, Mass Effect 3 looks utterly amazing so far. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

KeySmash   

XD I have no clue why but L4D is on my case. Pokemon White has also been very addicting lately~

Amnesia...I'm scurred :eek:

Oh lord playing that in a dark room with a laptop that freaks out is not fun.

Yugioh over the nexus 2011. Also trying to play old games like Sonic and Mario.

Sonic Rush adventures is making me rage quit a lot lately (oh a water stage...with no water bubbles. Sonic 2 beta all over again.)

Funny enough Monopoly and Itadaki street still.

You know whats funny about this is everyone I know who didn't like the 1st one Loves the 2nd one but I feel the same that it's not quite the same yes i like it but its just off.

You mean like how some of the characters look like their armor is painted on, the fact that you don't control what armor your allies wear, the lack of character development, or the fact that your adventure travels are (could be considered a spoiler, so just in case)

restricted to one town and its outskirts with continuous recycled maps?

Oh yeah, I'm still a bit bitter, hehe.

DarkMimi   

Well I've started on FEAR 2 and am loving it. I, however, got hold of Fallout 3: GOTY during the GameStop sale going on and plan on finally sail through all the expansions like I've been wanting to do since I beat the normal campaign last summer.

wrexness   

Nope. I tried a couple times and get getting destroyed. The lack of sufficient ammo drops is what keeps doing me in. By default I prefer not to spend money on ammo, but evidently I'm going to have to. :/ Since then I've moved onto other games though. I'll probably go back and try again when I hit a rut, but as is I'm enjoying the games I'm playing now.

Darko   

Currently blasting through a plethora of games

Resonance of fate

donkey kong country returns

alan wake

mass effect

gears of war