Anime Central Forums
Naruto9thDemon

Naruto/manga Discussion

Anyone been keeping up with it still? I know a lot of people kinda stopped reading it from what I hear =x

I am still reading, but I have had so much stuff to do ACen and Real Life wise, that it has been hard to find spare time to discuss it with others :(

Whooooooaaaa I totally forgot about this thread....I stopped reading because I forgot DX....I'm probably so behind...but I think I might start now. I kinda let myself forget because I had no one to talk about it with :(

Hey well that's what this thread is for. And you know you can talk to me anytime =D

Yeah!!

And sorry I've been so MIA lately. Welcome Week/start of classes is FINALLY over and I finally feel sane and normal again. I'd text you now but it's early in the morning and I have work. T_T ill ttyl. XD

And yeah I need a day where I can sit down and catch up on all the Narutos. It's been so darn long. I will tonight. I will. I has no homework!! YESSSSSSSSS (yet... >.>) *shivers*

Well, it's getting more and more interesting. The anime is at the part where Naruto goes to train with the 8 tails to take full control of the Kyuubi on the moving island.

And the manga is at at this right now:

The five Kages are fighting five Madaras. Itachi and Sasuke are working together in a fight against Kabuto, who surpassed Orochimaru and is a Sage now. The chapter that just came out today, 5/2, is a flashback of Kabuto joining Orochimaru..

Right now

-_- Why am I not suprised this is turning into a manga version of Dragon Ball Z, it feels like he's extending it more and more just to prove that he can?

Kishimoto says....

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. :3

Random Naruto question!

I wanted to cosplay Sai (or thought about it seriously,) the problem was that, how is he now? What's up? Is he still funny and just weird? I wanted an up to date information on him so I can do his character right, like new moves, etc.

My friend told me he was put on a bus recently. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PutOnABus because of all the Madara and Uchiha crap going on as well as the Sasuke/Itachi stuff. He tried to push Sakura with Naruto or something or another and just...wasn't focused on much like poor Rock Lee, which is why I fell out of cosplaying the series.

Man I haven't been on this thread for years. But anyway I'm all up to date with the Manga. But I haven't been watching the anime since I hate when it goes towards Filler Episodes and I been watching the Spin Off Series as well. Also who's ready to watch Road To Ninja Next month. Because I know I am XD

i can't believe it took this long to come out on dvd.

the last one piece movie came out way after the film ran in theaters and it's coming out on dvd at the same time!

but yeah, it'll be the first shippuden era -- and maybe the only one -- i check out. none of the pre-timeskip movies i saw were spectacular, and people have told me the ones i haven't watched, sucked, but i'm interested in this one since it's the 10th anniversary movie, it has an awesome theme, and the whole alternative dimension angle. it would've been a lot more interesting to see it when it came out, since it revealed stuff from the manga story before it was revealed in the manga itself, though.