Hello everyone! This year's APH photoshoot will be hosted by myself, Jackie, and my cohost, Nicole, again this year! We're super excited to be back and we're busily trying to figure out how we can improve. Like last year, we will have the official photoshoot(s) along with multiple unofficial meet and greets throughout the weekend. We'll also be providing flyers with a schedule of Hetalia events throughout the weekend and a link to where you can see photoshoot pictures and post your own. That said, you don't have to worry about bringing a camera; I will have someone who will be taking pictures throughout the event. The official photoshoots will be specifically for photoshooting. The unofficial meet and greets will be where we can all mingle, play games, and get to know each other.
***SUBMIT FEEDBACK AND SUGGESTIONS IN THE ANONYMOUS FORM [HERE]
***RSVP ON THE FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE [HERE]
Here are some things to comment about
-What pairings and groups would you like to have called out?
-Who are you going to cosplay?
-Have you attended any Hetalia meetups?
-Is this your first con? First ACen? If not, what cons have you attended?
-Have you cosplayed Hetalia to cons before?
-Why do you like Hetalia? How did you get into it?
Please read the rules thoroughly and completely. They will also be read off at the beginning of the photoshoot.
1) You must abide by convention rules, since we're at the convention.
2) Do not touch anyone without their permission. Always ask before you do. This goes for any touching at all, even if it's just a hand on the shoulder. So try to keep your hands to yourself.
3) No means no. If someone tells you to stop or says no, then stop doing whatever you're doing. Even if it may seem like it's in character, stop and double check with them first.
4) No yelling. Try to keep your volume down for the sake of those around you.
5) No country flags in pictures. I can't tell you not to bring flags at all, but if you bring one to any of the photoshoots, I'll ask you roll/fold it up and keep it off to the side.
6) Fanservice will be allowed, however, it is a privilege that I will not be afraid to take away. Both parties must agree to it and it must stay PG13, so nothing /too/ inappropriate. I will ban fanservice again if everyone gets too rowdy or if the situation get too heated or if I see that it's a problem in any other way.
7) Don't block any hallways, doors, etc. If someone asks you to move to get through, then please do so.
8) Be courteous to those around you by not making a mess, cleaning up after yourself, keeping your language cleaner, and not disturbing others. Yes we're at a convention so it's a bit more lenient, but our behavior will still reflect on the fandom. Let's not be the idiots who smudge the name of the Hetalia fandom further.
â€¢Hetalia Meetups Chicago Group
â€¢The Beautiful World of Chicago Group
â€¢Hetalia: Chicago Edition
-Apply for event
-Make a Facebook event page
-Make a list of outside links for Hetalia info
-Find the old photoshoot lists
-Buy a megaphone