Anime Central Forums: Who wants a hookup?? Acen dating service! - Anime Central Forums

• 491 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Who wants a hookup?? Acen dating service!

#31 User is offline   Redrumcarebear 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 2404

Posted 09 April 2005 - 05:21 PM

Yea I'll probably be the youngest/one of the youngest.... :sweatdrop

Name: Nikki
REAL LOCATION:Naperville, Illinois.

Favorite anime: I have a billion! I dunno, I guess a few would be Naruto, FLCL, Gunslinger Girl, And Fruits Basket. :)

Least favorite anime: DBZ...I can't stand that show.
What kind of girl/guy you're looking for? : Well, You guys already have the quality of watching anime, so that's pretty cool. That also means that your not afraid to be differnt, And I like that. I just hope that your able to show that quality in public. A guy who is over 5 foot 8 wouldn't be bad either, cuz I tend to find guys who are shorter then me....Lol. Umm, ya gotta have a pretty cool fashion sense and be sweet. I also like people who stand up for themselves.

How we can contact you if interested: You can email me at my adress redruMCareBear@hotmail.com. You may also ask me what my phone number is. If you have AIM, please contact me by sending a message to: Pokage XD Hokage. Thanks. ^_^

Name a talent you have: Hmm...Talent....Well my friends say that I'm good @ helping them when needed, and I'm also very good at making the person I love happy. ;) Haha. But for a real one...Hmm....I duno, I would have to say a connection with animals. I know that may sound stupid, but it's true. I tend to think that I'm able to connect with animals a lot better then some other people are able to. *Shrug*

A SMALL bio about yourself : I LOVE animals soo much. Any kind. I've just always felt really calm around them. I also enjoy listening to music almost 24/7 because I'm able to relate to it a lot. Any music almost will do, as long as I connect. I especially like emo and rock though. Also, whenever I'm bored, I look at art on Deviantart. It makes me wish I could draw. x_x But, that's never gonna happen. Haha. Lately I've also been trying to learn how to sew better. I'm getting there! I hope to be able to cosplay soon. :rolleyes:

Anything else: If your interested, heres a picture of me. Clicky Here

#32 User is offline   Mr_Invader 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 2700

Posted 09 April 2005 - 05:28 PM

Hey, Nikki....

I sent you a messag on another message board your on but I did not get an answer....

For some reason your name is on the buddy list of one of this houses few AIMs, and I've been trying to figure out just who exactly you are... You know, sort of for fun, you know? I like trying to figure out who people are. And I know somehow you either are a friend of my brother's or a friend of a friend.

So, yeah.... You know Dan Pniewski in anyway?
You are all diseased

#33 User is offline   Redrumcarebear 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 09 April 2005 - 05:39 PM

Mr_Invader said:

Hey, Nikki....

I sent you a messag on another message board your on but I did not get an answer....

For some reason your name is on the buddy list of one of this houses few AIMs, and I've been trying to figure out just who exactly you are... You know, sort of for fun, you know? I like trying to figure  out who people are. And I know somehow you either are a friend of my brother's or a friend of a friend.

So, yeah.... You know Dan Pniewski in anyway?

I'm on your buddylist? What's your AIM adress?
And I don't think so...I know a Dan stakton And Dan Ali, tho. o_O But I'm not sure if that helps you....Lol.

#34 User is offline   Mr_Invader 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 2700

Posted 09 April 2005 - 05:43 PM

Redrumcarebear said:

I'm on your buddylist? What's your AIM adress?  
And I don't think so...I know a Dan stakton And Dan Ali, tho. o_O But I'm not sure if that helps you....Lol.

Not mine. I have several people who use AIM at my house, several who don't live here. Don't worry about it. I'll figure it out sooner or later. I already have some guess. Going through all the people who's buddy lists I've seen won't take too long. I'm pretty sure you have a friend named Amanda somewhere.... Around thirteen, fourteen, sort of heavy, with glasses...

Sorry, I like to investigate. Its fun.
You are all diseased

#35 User is offline   Boon 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 3372

Posted 09 April 2005 - 05:58 PM

Ahhhhh spring... Love is in the air......

Hope i don't catch a cold *sneezes*

Bahhh HUMBUG!
"Just don't get it.
Keep it copacetic.
And you learn to accept it.
You know, your so pathetic."

It's never been clearer
we'll just dance in the mirror
and the party will get twice as big

High Priest of Danism - Proud member of the Danime_network

#36 User is offline   Redrumcarebear 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 09 April 2005 - 06:02 PM

Boon said:

Ahhhhh spring... Love is in the air......

Hope i don't catch a cold *sneezes*

Bahhh HUMBUG!

Hahaha. XD *Hands you a tissue* There ya go.

#37 User is offline   Redrumcarebear 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 09 April 2005 - 06:06 PM

Mr_Invader said:

Not mine. I have several people who use AIM at my house, several who don't live here. Don't worry about it. I'll figure it out sooner or later. I already have some guess. Going through all the people who's buddy lists I've seen won't take too long. I'm pretty sure you have a friend named Amanda somewhere.... Around thirteen, fourteen, sort of heavy, with glasses...  

Sorry, I like to investigate. Its fun.

Hmm...This is very strange.... :confused:
And Nope. Dono her.

#38 User is offline   Ayanami 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 1746

Posted 09 April 2005 - 06:30 PM

Weird... never noticed this thread before. o_o Might as well put myself on the market. XD

name(or name you will answer to): Abby

REAL LOCATION: Winfield, IL (Long-distance relationships = no)

Favorite anime: Neon Genesis Evangelion, Fullmetal Alchemist, Chrno Crusade, Last Exile (I have a lot of favorites, okay?)

least favorite anime: DBZ, Pokemon, little kiddie junk

what kind of girl/guy you're looking for (NOTHING SHALLOW LIKE "I want a hot girl with a huge chest! >_<) : I'm looking for a guy around my age (to be more specific: 20+ is a no-no) with self-confidence, who can make me laugh, who doesn't sweat the small stuff, who makes me feel important, likes to have fun but doesn't mind quiet times at home, not self-absorbed, and isn't a running-around kind of guy (like, "Let's do this, and this, and this, and that all in one day!" I usually like to take my time).

how we can contact you if interested: PM me. If I find you worthy (XD) I'll give you more info.

name a talent you have (KEEP. IT. G. RATED!!!) : I'm a good artist, I love singing (I'd say I'm not bad), acting, and I'm really flexible (NOTHING IMPLIED. Pervs >.>)

a SMALL bio about yourself (try to be specific...dont be like: "i like cars and movies and games....and manga" O_o what KIND??? duuuh!) : Ummmm... I live with my mom, her fiance, my brother, and my step-brother. My dad lives in Pennsylvania with his fiancee and her two kids. I'm currently a sophomore (almost a junior! Yeah!), and I'm in art club and international club at school, currently working on joining thespians. I practically live on my computer, but I love going out to movies, shopping, whatever. I loooove going into Chicago and walking around. I'm working on getting into an art college, but I also plan to give voice acting a go... My favorite J-Pop/Rock artists are: Ayumi Hamasaki, Utada Hikaru, Dir en Grey, L'arc-en-Ciel, Namie Amuro, Nami Tamaki, and SweetS. My favorite American artists include Franz Ferdinand, Michelle Branch, Barenaked Ladies, Sum 41, Linkin Park, Nelly Furtado, and U2. I also really dig techno/house/trance. Some of my other favorite anime include Excel Saga, Haibane Renmei, Puni Puni Poemy, and Ah! My Goddess. I love RPGs like Final Fantasy, and my favorite video games are DDR and Kingdom Hearts. I also love Jhonen Vasquez. <3

anything else: I think I pretty much summed up my life story right there...

#39 User is offline   KaasChuig 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 1977

Posted 10 April 2005 - 12:43 AM

Name: Tony
REAL LOCATION:Carbondale, Illinois.

Favorite anime: Rune Soldier Louie, Full Metal Panic, .Hack//Sign

Least favorite anime: Just like everyone else here...DB, DBZ, DBGT, Pokemon

Hobbies: Anime, Video Games, TCG Games (anybody play .hack//enemy?)

How we can contact you if interested: KaasChuig@hotmail.com, or AIM, YIM, MSN KaasChuig

Name a talent you have: Well...I can do a little weird things with my fingers, and play Playstation games one handed...(comes in handy when drinking soda)

A SMALL bio about yourself : 21 and working in food service...you could say I suffer from a little depression from that and not having a girlfriend except one long distance relationship my entire life...

Comments: You know your desperate when your relying on ACEN Forums to find a girlfriend.

#40 User is offline   Boon 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 10 April 2005 - 04:26 AM

Redrumcarebear said:

Hahaha. XD *Hands you a tissue* There ya go.

*blows his nose* ahhhh thank you...*sniffle sniffle...*....

Hi i'm Romeo, Nice to meet you *shakes your hand* :heart:

KaasChuig said:

You know your desperate when your relying on ACEN Forums to find a girlfriend.

...I'm not really desperate. Just saying Hey. I guess i can get use to being a hermit.

:rolleyes: :) :P ;) :heart: :sweatdrop
"Just don't get it.
Keep it copacetic.

It's never been clearer

#41 User is offline   Redrumcarebear 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 10 April 2005 - 10:00 AM

Boon said:

*blows his nose* ahhhh thank you...*sniffle sniffle...*....

Hi i'm Romeo, Nice to meet you *shakes your hand*  :heart:  

...I'm not really desperate. Just saying Hey. I guess i can get use to being a hermit.

:rolleyes:  :)  :P  ;)  :heart:  :sweatdrop

*Watches as you blow your nose, and then shake my hand* O_O Hi, Im Nikki.
X_X

As to the quoted comment, I'm not desperate either. This is just fun. :) I recently got over 2 relationships this month and now I just needa break from those two. So this is interesting.

#42 User is offline   Dark_Miko 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 3232

Posted 10 April 2005 - 10:26 AM

Redrumcarebear said:

As to the quoted comment, I'm not desperate either. This is just fun. :) I recently got over 2 relationships this month and now I just needa break from those two. So this is interesting.

Yeah, this is definitely all in good fun. I just posted in here cuz I was bored and also to find some cool people to talk to. Like I said in my post, I recently got out of a serious relationship, and sure as hell ain't lookin for anything more than friendship. :)

#43 User is offline   Roxy 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 3828

Posted 10 April 2005 - 10:44 AM

Name: Marissa
Fav. Anime/Manga: Boys Over Flowers, Excel Saga, Trigun, Battle Royale, Bleach, Cowboy Bebop

Least Fav.: Anything Dragonball, Super Milk Chan, and a few others.

Bio: Currently single, just want to have fun. I will graduate from culinary school and become an official chef in a few weeks. I love all kinds of music, except for "gansta" rap, fake punk, terrible pop/country, and wannabe metal. Love books of all sort and am very open minded.

Guilty of: Loving corny jokes and sarcasm.
Myspace
Livejournal

Member of the Shy Otaku Syndicate
Drunken Otaku Syndicate-"Where's the rum?"
SOS+DOS=One proud Captain of the Rowdy Otaku Squad!
Beef and bell peppers without the beef would taste better in space.
Animal Crossing Friend Code: 4166-8859-0198

#44 User is offline   Shugo64 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 3133

Posted 10 April 2005 - 11:05 AM

name(or name you will answer to):Robert
REAL LOCATION:Howard Ohio
Favorite anime:Inuyasha, Fushigi Yuugi, Fullmetal Alchemist... theres alot, but those are my top three...
least favorite anime:BIG O
what kind of girly/guy you're looking for (NOTHING SHALLOW LIKE "I want a hot girl with a huge chest! >_<) :dosent matter as long she will talk to me and can make me happy again... i just got out of a realtionship so i guess im not looking for one yet... but im open about it...
how we can contact you if interested:e-mail or PM me....
name a talent you have (KEEP. IT. G. RATED!!!) :i can draw cartoons.
a SMALL bio about yourself (try to be specific...dont be like: "i like cars and movies and games....and manga" O_o what KIND??? duuuh!) :I enjoy drawing cartoons and anime and one day hope to make it big in the Manga business. I was born in the city, but moved to the country so I guess you can call me a country boy...
anything else: im a good listener and alittle shy i guess...
ACen 2K5 Cosplay: Monkey D. Luffy
ACen 2K6 Cosplay: Kira Yamato

#45 User is offline   Onigiri-chan 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 2024

Posted 10 April 2005 - 11:20 AM

awww, this looks fun! :D
name(or name you will answer to):Analicia,Licha,Onigiri-chan,onichan
REAL LOCATION:Oshkosh flippin' Wisconsin...le sigh
Favorite anime: Hana Yori Dango
least favorite anime: I am not a fan of the whole mecha-scene.
what kind of girl/guy you're looking for (NOTHING SHALLOW LIKE "I want a hot girl with a huge chest! >_;)

#46 User is offline   lazerflesh 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 527

Posted 10 April 2005 - 11:27 AM

Why must you all be so young :(
Lulz is a CORRUPTION of the internet word L.O.L.

#47 User is offline   Suki No Hikari 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 2557

Posted 10 April 2005 - 11:30 AM

lazerflesh said:

*pats* Poor lazer... it's okay, you'll find someone your age to molest and what not... XD

I'm still refusing to put info on this though. :P I'm too lazy.
DANGER: FALLING DUCKS.
If you want to stalk me, go HERE PLZ. I'm kind of, er. Always there. (Link fixed, rofl)

Poppin' up again on the forums for ACen '08. This year I've moved on from Johnny's Entertainment to KOREAN BOY BANDS, YEAH. Aren't you excited. Super Junior, SS501 and F.T. Island are the center of my fangirl world this year ♥ I'm so doing an asian boyband panel. Stop bangin' my head my eyes gone red.

#48 User is offline   ngsilver 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 2476

Posted 10 April 2005 - 01:29 PM

lazerflesh said:

don't worry honey I'm just the right age for you :heart:
-Nate
AMV ADH/Secretary - ACEN 2011, 2010, 2009
AMV Staff - ACEN 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005

Music Video Contest Coordinator - Video/Audio Track(VAT) DH - Youmacon 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005

The AMV Wars - Chairman - Lead MC
This Week in AMVs

#49 User is offline   Maggot 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 4208

Posted 10 April 2005 - 02:02 PM

what what what what

#50 User is offline   Suki No Hikari 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 2557

Posted 10 April 2005 - 02:07 PM

ngsilver said:

don't worry honey I'm just the right age for you :heart:
*grins mischeviously* >_> :sweatdrop
DANGER: FALLING DUCKS.
If you want to stalk me, go HERE PLZ. I'm kind of, er. Always there. (Link fixed, rofl)

Poppin' up again on the forums for ACen '08. This year I've moved on from Johnny's Entertainment to KOREAN BOY BANDS, YEAH. Aren't you excited. Super Junior, SS501 and F.T. Island are the center of my fangirl world this year ♥ I'm so doing an asian boyband panel. Stop bangin' my head my eyes gone red.

#51 User is offline   AnnasTear 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 266

Posted 10 April 2005 - 02:18 PM

lazerflesh said:

Not everyone on these boards is really young. That's the great thing here: there's such a variety of ages....a little something for everyone. ;)

#52 User is offline   Boon 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 10 April 2005 - 03:11 PM

Redrumcarebear said:

*Watches as you blow your nose, and then shake my hand* O_O Hi, Im Nikki.  
X_X

*Goofy Grin* its ok, i'm rather disease free. Cept for this growth I have growing out of my neck. His name is fred.

Name: Fred
Fav Anime: Requiem From the Darkness
Type of Growth your looking for: Looking for a nice growth around the same location as me. As i see long distances relationships can be problems.
Small Bio: Well i'm a tumor, but i'm binine. I like parties and anime cons. Late nights and movies.
Way to contact: I'm the thing that looks like a head on ROmeo's neck. You can talk to me there, or send me an e-mail at Bigbakaboonstumor@yahoo.com

I have no convinced myself i'm insane and have to much free time.

Time to go kook dinner >=D
"Just don't get it.
Keep it copacetic.

It's never been clearer

#53 User is offline   Tigerfangs 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 3432

Posted 10 April 2005 - 03:44 PM

name(or name you will answer to): Megan or Meg
REAL LOCATION: H'ville (hehe joke between some buddies) But Northwest Indiana
Favorite anime: Ceres Celestial Legend
least favorite anime: hmmmm dunno maybe that yugioh and pokemon stuff
what kind of girl/guy you're looking for (NOTHING SHALLOW LIKE "I want a hot girl with a huge chest! >_<) : Im looking for a guy who can stand my sarcasim cause I get kinda carried away :sweatdrop: Well so moving on Yeah sens of humor (that is soooo sexy) Well, I would like someone who doesn't mind being romantic at times. They have to be nice. They can be jerks sometimes year thats a given but i would like them to be an all around nice. Not really to demanding on anything else in a guy.
how we can contact you if interested: PM me or aim me at tigerfangs21389
name a talent you have (KEEP. IT. G. RATED!!!) : well a talent . . . ive been told im a good swimmer and i enjoy swimming. Well i can laydown on the ground and pull my feet behind my head and touch the ground above my head. . . ive heard thats a talent o.O im not sure though.
a SMALL bio about yourself (try to be specific...dont be like: "i like cars and movies and games....and manga" O_o what KIND??? duuuh!) : Umm well i like cars movies and games and manga. . . lol ok sorry im being a smart @$$ Well I love to hang out with friends who doesnt now a days? Well I have one really great friendship and so I have went through so many things with her and she would be in any small bio i have which would make it bigger hahaha well I am 16 got two siblings one older and one younger. Both annoying lol what sibling isn't. I love to goof off cause i want to enjoy life thank you thank you that is the end of my thingiemagier.
The tiger is the largest land-living mammal whose diet consists entirely of meat. The roar of the tiger can be heard over a mile away. Watch out people... here I come!!!! ^_^

#54 User is offline   Kagome9 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 3320

Posted 10 April 2005 - 06:08 PM

name(or name you will answer to): Samantha, Sam
REAL LOCATION: Henderson, KY
Favorite anime: Full Metal Alchemist, Inuyasha, Ruroni Kenshin, ect
least favorite anime: um, the seemingly universally-loathed DBZ
what kind of girl/guy you're looking for (NOTHING SHALLOW LIKE "I want a hot girl with a huge chest! >_<) : um just someone to talk to thats nice
how we can contact you if interested: email (snare_sam@hotmail.com) IM ( MSN: snare_sam@hotmail.com, AIM darkelvenrider)
name a talent you have (KEEP. IT. G. RATED!!!) : i play the drums and the piano, i speak a little japanese, i'm an ok artist
a SMALL bio about yourself (try to be specific...dont be like: "i like cars and movies and games....and manga" O_o what KIND??? duuuh!) : i was born in baltimore, MD, moved to henderson, KY, then to Lolita, CA, then to Charlotte, NC, then to Wiesbaden, Germany, and now i'm back in henderson, KY. so basically i move around a lot and i like to travel =D I like all sorts of music, ddr, archery and a lot of really wierd stuff like that =]
Cosplay Progress:
Sango Demon Slayer: 70% --- Kohaku Demon Slayer (for my brother): 70% --- Riza Hawkeye: 80%
FMA Spoiler>>> R.I.P Hughes
Tomato + Potato = Pomato

#55 User is offline   Telal 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 4231

Posted 10 April 2005 - 06:23 PM

name:Telal
REAL LOCATION: Belvidere,Illinois
Favorite anime: rurouni kenshin
least favorite anime: dragonball gt
what kind of girl/guy you're looking for: Well I am really just looking for a nice girl who wants to hang out and have fun.
how we can contact you if interested: HIMvalosacrament@aol.com
name a talent you have: I like to play ddr and other things
a SMALL bio about yourself :Well i am a huge fan of the japanese culture and I hope to vacation there by the end of next year.And I was born here in belvidere ill. even though it is a small boring town me and my friends finds things to do.And I love the band HIM.

#56 User is offline   Redrumcarebear 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 10 April 2005 - 08:03 PM

Boon said:

*Goofy Grin* its ok, i'm rather disease free. Cept for this growth I have growing out of my neck. His name is fred.

Name: Fred
Fav Anime: Requiem From the Darkness
Type of Growth your looking for: Looking for a nice growth around the same location as me. As i see long distances relationships can be problems.
Small Bio: Well i'm a tumor, but i'm binine. I like parties and anime cons. Late nights and movies.
Way to contact: I'm the thing that looks like a head on ROmeo's neck. You can talk to me there, or send me an e-mail at Bigbakaboonstumor@yahoo.com

I have no convinced myself i'm insane and have to much free time.

Time to go kook dinner >=D

*Stares at the growth* O_O Heeeeeeeey! I have a thing on my neck, too! Well, used to. Haha. They thought it was skin cancer so they had it removed. XD

Lmao.

#57 User is offline   Boon 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 10 April 2005 - 09:06 PM

Redrumcarebear said:

*Stares at the growth* O_O Heeeeeeeey! I have a thing on my neck, too! Well, used to. Haha. They thought it was skin cancer so they had it removed. XD  

Lmao.

You killed fred's only love. *Fred falls off*

Opps. he was only a callous. *shrugs* no harm no foul. so any way...

How YOU doin? ;) :heart: :sweatdrop
"Just don't get it.
Keep it copacetic.

It's never been clearer

#58 User is offline   NuRonin 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 3529

Posted 10 April 2005 - 09:32 PM

what the hell, nothing to lose, right?

name: mike, nuronin, or ronin

real location: plainfield, il.

favorite anime: cowboy bebop, hellsing, fullmetal alchemist, anything else that fits in the awesome category

least favorite anime: ddb, dbz, dbgt, pokemon, yugioh, just like most people

what kind of girl you're looking for: adventurous, fun, fearless, honest, cute, nothing serious in mind for a relationship. someone who can put up with my antics. i dunno, this is harder than i thought. another friend is always good, but be warned, i am a loser nerd dork, that's right, all three.

how can we contact you if interested: pm, im, email -> nuronin@sbcglobal.net , sad to say i'm the type that has to be approached by others, because otherwise i feel like im bothering them.

name a talent you have: i dont think i have any talents...uhh...i'm a formally taught student of ninjutsu, i dunno if thats really a talent

a small bio about yourself: 5'9" , 125 lbs, dirty blond hair, blue green eyes hidden behind glasses, grew up on the south side of chicago until i moved to plainfield at 15. uh...ask me for any other info

anything else: i guess i can be considered shy, cowardly would probably be the best word, when it comes to girls. otherwise, i'm not really scared of making a fool of myself in public. i like playing guilty gear XX #reload, although i would probably still consider myself a noob at it, RPGs, action adventure games, its all good. blade of the immortal is my favorite manga right now. people tell me im a down to earth type of guy. hm...need more info? contact me.

#59 User is offline   mitch8153 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 2507

Posted 10 April 2005 - 10:18 PM

meh, what the hell, everyone else is doing it and im bored right now, lol

name: Mitch, Hitani (from FFXI, but since i play too much i would probably respond to that too at this point)

real location: Windlake, WI (right next to Muskego)

favorite anime: wow, toughy...um...Love Hina (only cuz i love the manga), Inuyasha, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai X, Outlaw Star, Gundam Wing...i could go on forever.

least favorite anime: anything dragonball, pokemon (and anything like it)

what kind of girl you're looking for: dont really know....sweet, but not too sweet, like some of the same stuff i do, great sense of humor, doesnt take everything so seriously

how can we contact you if interested: AIM, playonline mail box: x67044634616@pol.com

name a talent you have: does videogames count ^^; <----freakin lame, but its me

a small bio about yourself: when it comes to school, work, something that i dont find fun/entertaining/beneficial...i am extremely lazy. i love pizza. cherry pepsi rules. i used to bmx, but that was a couple years ago, got kinda stupid so i just stopped. go paintballing every now and then. i love video games, fisrtperson shooter(not as much as other types), rpg's, mmorpg's, what ever you would lable devil may cry(probably hack n' slash/action) if you want more just ask.

#60 User is offline   lazerflesh 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 527

Posted 10 April 2005 - 11:32 PM

Ah *sigh* I'll do this once more time the right way.

name: Justin, or lazer...

REAL LOCATION: Rockford, IL

Favorite anime:Well... to give you an idea of what I like, here's four animes that are of my taste: FMA, bottle fairies, Flame of Recca, Full Moon wo Sagashitte

least favorite anime: ~ ~ ~

what kind of girl/guy you're looking for : Someone who is ABSOLUTELY NUTS. Someone who is just really, really freakin crazy and wild. Someone that has some life in them still and likes to do a lot of fun things. Someone who can see the philisophical view of anime, and has just a really open mind and a free spirit. Someone.... alive. I want someone who can really just listen to me when I have something bothering me because at time I can be somewhat of an emo. But at the same time I want someone who can be strong, and isn't going to freak out when moments get rough, and can kick me in the butt every once in awhile. Hmm, I'd also like someone whose sexual. That doesn't mean a wh***, but if you are.. I think you know what I mean. just, yeah... a positive, happy, wise person. That's all. Oh, and honest - lies are a really big deal to me ^^;;

how we can contact you if interested: Send me a pm and tell me you think I'm the shizzle .

name a talent you have : I can pwn three n00bs in a single bound ?

anything else: Well. I'm a bit perverted as I think most of you already know. But that's not totally me. I'm a bit more toned down in real life, but in general I just like to laugh about everything, and to enjoy life. Some what of a hippie, but not to extreme. I just got out of a god awful horrible relationship that just completely... blew me away as a human being. And than that was followed up by a rebound that was 15, and not 18. *sigh* ... So, I've kind of had it with women. And, right now, I'm bi. :D ... yeah, so.. guys need apply too ! I'm just looking to have a great time, and get my life back in order. I can't really say if I'm looking for a relationship, but I know that if I had some sort of compassion, love, and understanding it would make me just a *tad* bit happier :D . So, if you want some fun, just send me a PM or whatever, and we'll see what happens from there. :)
Lulz is a CORRUPTION of the internet word L.O.L.

• 491 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users