Anime Central Forums: Who wants a hookup?? Acen dating service! - Anime Central Forums

• 491 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Who wants a hookup?? Acen dating service!

#151 User is offline   akiralives 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 3289

Posted 29 April 2005 - 11:18 AM

name(or name you will answer to): Zach
REAL LOCATION: Elmhurst Illinois
Favorite anime: Outlaw Star, Kanon, Bleach
least favorite anime: Ah! My Goddess Movie, Fist of the North Star
what kind of girl/guy you're looking for : someone talkative, who has a high self-esteem (i hate self loathing people :D) and who is open minded to many things (i'm not talking in a sexual way)
how we can contact you if interested: akiralives@gmail.com
name a talent you have : I can alternate moving my eyebrows :confused:
a SMALL bio about yourself : 5'9" 150lbs blondish hair blue eyes. a high school senior, I'm interested in talking to new people before i go off to college in the fall
anything else: I'll be cosplaying as Seifer during Acen 2k5!
"Uhm... he doesn't really have heads in that bag, does he?"
"Dunno. His conscience has been busy with midterms lately"
-MT

#152 User is offline   Ronix 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 1888

Posted 29 April 2005 - 11:32 AM

Ryu-Chan said:

tell you what, im lookign forward to meeting you...you seem pretty damn cool in my book.

I second that. It would be fun to meet you lilith :heart: :D
Ronix
The Red Pheonix Dragon
And Future Dragon King

#153 User is offline   Blitz 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 245

Posted 29 April 2005 - 01:44 PM

lazerflesh said:

http://otakubooty.bootyproject.org/otaku_p...?id_member=1621

Who are you ;) :P

And I never knew about this. Sounds fun... and the problem that that I have with ob, is that most of the people there are on the west coast. I have better luck with the girls on this forum.

That's why we need more members in this area lol....I sent you a comment I guess you've seen my profile 3 times lol

#154 User is offline   lazerflesh 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 527

Posted 29 April 2005 - 05:19 PM

O-yeah, you. Okay, I remember you.. and you sending in your pic... than seeing it on OB. KAY ^_^
Lulz is a CORRUPTION of the internet word L.O.L.

#155 User is offline   Hibiki_JJJ 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 3533

Posted 01 May 2005 - 07:22 PM

name: Jesse

REAL LOCATION: Janesville, Wi

Favorite anime: Outlaw Star, Vandread, and so on.

least favorite anime: -none, I like all- :P

what kind of girl you're looking for (NOTHING SHALLOW LIKE "I
want a hot girl with a huge chest! >_<) : Someone that likes to talk, can deal with a shy person, and is just fun to be with. <3
Either can reply, if anything we could just hang out at the con.

how we can contact you if interested: PM or Tokaichi@gmail.com

name a talent you have (KEEP. IT. G. RATED!!!) : Let me get back to you on a talent.

a SMALL bio about yourself (try to be specific...dont be like: "i like cars and movies and games....and manga" O_o what KIND??? duuuh!) :
anything else: I'm really into Vandread and Saiyuki. I was going to cosplay as a chara from Vandread but couldn't do to money shortage. I'm a very nice person that would rather see someone else happy than myself. Bit on the shy side at times, so sorry ;P

I'll try to add more later. <_>;

#156 User is offline   angelofodd 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 4325

Posted 01 May 2005 - 07:49 PM

name ~ zach

age ~ 17

location ~ ohio

favortie anime ~ to many to list

name a talent (G rated( ~ welll uhh cant say

small bio ~ hey im zach im a guy from ohio im open minded and fun loving i like to go out and do things im single and kinda looking lol uhh yeah i have blue hair :P

what im looking for in a girl ~ open and fun loving good personality good sense of humor uhh able to not be to serious unless the situation calls for it

#157 User is offline   Wingy Baby 

• Panel Programming ADH
  • PipPip
  • Group: Forum Staff
  • Member No.: 4396

Posted 01 May 2005 - 08:27 PM

Name (or name you will answer to): Mac
Sex: (because you can’t always know at these conventions) female
REAL LOCATION: unknown. Live off of Palatine rd, in the HE district, yet have a Barrington address.
Favorite anime: Tough one - there’s a lot I like. At the moment anyway, Slayers. Others? Full Metal Panic/Alchemist, Gantz, Petite Princess Yucie, Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex… I like a lot, okay?!
least favorite anime: Wish I could say Dragon Ball whatever…and I bet I would be killed on sight if I said Inu Yasha (I like it! - put down your pitchforks) but the worst I’ve seen is…I forgot, but it was horrible. Something wing. It had a lot of male booty and green faeries to make up for the lack of plot, characterization, acting . . .
what kind of girl/guy you're looking for: someone with a (read: good) sense of humor, intelligent, generally bathes (I’ve smelled you people at those conventions!!) and generally someone I can relate to.
how we can contact you if interested: IM me (aim: Wingy Baby99). I might yell the first couple seconds, but that’s just to initiate you.
name a talent you have (KEEP. IT. G. RATED!!!) : Drawing, speaking mediocre Japanese, cooking, writing long, long stories. I like video games (usually lose, but that’s besides the point) and I’ve been told that I have a way of charming the pants off of adults without doing anything.
a SMALL bio about yourself : I hate my hair color. Not quite blonde, not quite brunette. I’m a perfectionist like that, but that usually comes with being an artist and writer. Fortunately, I’m lazy too, so if I don’t like something and it takes too much effort to fix, it’ll just get glared at a lot in passing. I’m a lot more aware of my surroundings than I give away and I’m proud to be a nerd. Pity I don’t look like one so those strange people at my work will leave me alone.
anything else: I’m a democrat. Live with it.

#158 User is offline   Pellanor 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 4408

Posted 02 May 2005 - 01:39 PM

Name: Jason
Contact Info: - deleted - Feel free to give me a shout if you're interested in a relationship, a date (for either of those make sure you're not too young/old and female), or to chat, cause you feel like meeting up at the con, to just say hi, or to just make fun of me, or whatever else you feel like harrassing me about. Anything's better then just sitting here all alone, by myself, with nothing but my internet connection to keep me happy.
Favorite Anime: That's like asking what my favorite kind of oxygen is. There's only one kind. The kind that keeps me alive.
Least Favorite: Haven't found anything that a particularly dislike, though there have been some series that I just stopped watching because I found others that I found more entertaining.
What kind of girl: One that has two legs, and a chest. Preferable one that hasn't been beaten with the ugly stick too much. And one that won't kill me if I don't pick up on subtle hints about anything. Oh yeah, and at least some self confidence, otherwise you'll just end up making me depressed. Also I'd prefer a general lack of smoking. I don't care about pot, just no cigarettes.
Talent: Besides being able to pimp the system in most RPGs, having a good head for numbers, and being a decent programmer, I can count to 1023 on my hands.
Small Bio: Let's see... I just recently graduated from SAIT (a tech school) and am working at IBM doing internal application development.
I have a webcomic (that's just starting) that I have designed the website for. A friend of mine does the art (though I did the art for one of the comics. Stick figure art mind you, but art none the less).
Let's see... what else. Oh yes, I am an uber geek. Not so much that I know everything about computers, for example, but the fact that I do (or did) just about everything that's considered trademark geekyness. From Anime to RPGs, from Computer Programming to being in the School Band. I'm even living in my parents basement (though I am planning on moving out some time this year). I think the only thing that keeps be from being the uber geek is the fact that I don't like Star Trek that much.
Personality wise, I tend to be a bit shy (notably less shy when not talking face to face, say over the net). Once you get to know me you find that I'm quite cynical and sarcastic, and tend to have a good sense of humor (providing I can ever remember that joke that I was going to tell you). I'm not very emotional, and I don't pick up on others emotions very well either. Overall I'm a calm and collected guy, and I just try to enjoy everything (though school and work always seem to be trying to make me give up).

This post has been edited by Pellanor: 17 March 2011 - 10:06 PM

#159 User is offline   Doggeh 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 2403

Posted 02 May 2005 - 02:17 PM

name(or name you will answer to): Kelli. But I also answer to Doggeh ^^;
REAL LOCATION: Naperville Il
Favorite anime: Fullmetal Alchemist (Ed fangirl :3), Naruto, Shaman King, Witch Hunter Robin...lots of action anime
least favorite anime: Not a big fan of anything Dragonball related or most shoujo anime
what kind of girl/guy you're looking for (NOTHING SHALLOW LIKE "I want a hot girl with a huge chest! >_<) : Someone who is about as crazy as I am or can at least put up with my constantly sugar high fangirl-ness. I want a guy who can be respectful and serious when needed. Um....good personality...blah blah blah. Yeah ._.
how we can contact you if interested: For starters, AIM or MSN. My AIM screen name is Fullmetal Ninj4 and my MSN is ookami_no_baka@hotmail.com
name a talent you have (KEEP. IT. G. RATED!!!) : I like to think I'm ok at drawing (though I don't show it ^^; ), fairly good at DDR (just getting into heavy mode), I play softball, and I'm good at being lazy.
a SMALL bio about yourself (try to be specific...dont be like: "i like cars and movies and games....and manga" O_o what KIND??? duuuh!) : I obviously like anime, and as stated above I love action anime and manga, not too big on anything shoujo. Lets see.....I was born here in Naperville and have been in Naperville all my life. Never had a boyfriend before x_x Hmm. I dunno. o.O

Yes. I've never had a boyfriend before, so yeah. I'm kinda clueless about the whole dating thing. And the way I've seen some of my friends relationships go I'm not so sure about even having a boyfriend. But I dunno ^^ Its always worth a try.

Gosh >< If any of my friends see my post here they'll be kinda surprised.
Visit my devart, if you dare.

ACen 2013 Cosplays:
Dean Winchester - Supernatural
Jack Frost - Rise of the Guardians

http://www.neopets.c...name=wolfdog173

#160 User is offline   Mr_Invader 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 2700

Posted 02 May 2005 - 05:25 PM

Sorry, I made a new years resolution never to date girls from naperville...
You are all diseased

#161 User is offline   CuteGoddess 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 4158

Posted 02 May 2005 - 05:53 PM

hmmm... I decided to try this out ^_^

Name: Elina ('Lina, Lini)
Favorite anime: Inu Yasha, Dragon Ball (Z), Sailor Moon, Cowboy Bebop, Chobits, Fushigi Yugi, Ranma 1/2, Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Fruits Basket and thats all I have seen so far that I can think of.
Least favorite anime: probably Pokemon, Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh and Hamtaro
Looking For: A guy, someone who likes to have fun, likes to talk, not afraid to not always go out somewhere but to hang out, and cares at least a little.
Contacts: At the convention - Badge Name: Lini
Talents: I guess I'm a pretty good dancer but other than that im just there
Bio: Well I'm originally from Riga, Latvia. I understand Russian fluently but sometimes have a hard time finding words that I want to say. I speak English fluently and would like to learn Japanese. During the weekends I spend time hanging out with friends or just catching up on things that I put off during the week. I also love movies especially scary ones, but for some reason chick flicks never cliqued with me. All the other movies are ok. As I said I love dancing and have been taking it for 3 or 4 years (I forgot). Overall I just like to do something thats not going to bankrupt me unless someone's willing to pay ;) and just have fun. Oh yeah, and there are times when I talk non-stop.
Extra: I'm really busy until summer so I'm not really ignoring you, just that I have no time.
*~Roses are red and violets are blue.
Honey is sweet but not as sweet as you~*

MySpace
:heart:Keep yourself away, far way from me.
I'll forever stay your perfect enemy.
:heart:

I have a natural scent of citrus according to my friend

#162 User is offline   Tigerfangs 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 3432

Posted 02 May 2005 - 06:47 PM

Mr_Invader said:

Sorry, I made a new years resolution never to date girls from naperville...

why is that?
The tiger is the largest land-living mammal whose diet consists entirely of meat. The roar of the tiger can be heard over a mile away. Watch out people... here I come!!!! ^_^

#163 User is offline   Mr_Invader 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 May 2005 - 06:49 PM

Tigerfangs said:

why is that?

Naperville=Yuppies and Conservatives
You are all diseased

#164 User is offline   Tigerfangs 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 02 May 2005 - 06:53 PM

ahhh icic I'm sorry. But hope you find some good lovin' from any other place besides there.
The tiger is the largest land-living mammal whose diet consists entirely of meat. The roar of the tiger can be heard over a mile away. Watch out people... here I come!!!! ^_^

#165 User is offline   Mr_Invader 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 May 2005 - 06:57 PM

Tigerfangs said:

ahhh icic I'm sorry. But hope you find some good lovin' from any other place besides there.

Im not "looking" for anything. Rather I am going Taoist and going with the cards life gives me and making fun of posts online occasionally.
You are all diseased

#166 User is offline   Tigerfangs 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 02 May 2005 - 07:00 PM

Aw okay. Have fun with that. :)

#167 User is offline   Wingy Baby 

• Panel Programming ADH
  • PipPip
  • Group: Forum Staff
  • Member No.: 4396

Posted 02 May 2005 - 10:38 PM

Mr_Invader said:

Sounds about right.

You should see the girls from Inverness tho.
Not a thought in their head, but damnnn...
I wonder who did their boob jobs.
"When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before."
- Mae West

#168 User is offline   reiei 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 3726

Posted 03 May 2005 - 12:35 AM

name: jay (my full name shall remain a secret to all)
REAL LOCATION: cleveland, ohio
Favorite anime: my hime, bleach, DearS, D-N-Angel
least favorite anime: samurai deeper kyo(have issues with the anime, manga was good) scryed, nething in which you have to think too much to understand it all(eva, lain, etc)
what kind of girl/guy you're looking for: someone fun, interesting and can make it so i keep laughing whenever she's around
how we can contact you if interested:pm, aim=reieitheotaku yim=tag0385
name a talent you have (KEEP. IT. G. RATED!!!) :talents....hmmm.......if it counts, i remember soome really stupid and pointless stuff whereas i can't remember anything important for the life of me
a SMALL bio about yourself : i'm pretty good at making people laugh, when it comes to insults about myself they really don't bother me, i like to shoot pool, play darts, write, and play games.
anything else: i work on a truck dock which has me busy during most of the weekday nights but because of it i'm pretty strong. i've only dated one girl b4, so i'm a tad shy around girls i like. also, i'm a dork most of the time

#169 User is offline   drlang 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 3399

Posted 03 May 2005 - 08:11 AM

Mr_Invader said:

Hook me up man

#170 User is offline   angelofodd 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 4325

Posted 03 May 2005 - 08:22 AM

it sounds like theres going to be many prettyfull ladies :P

#171 Guest_darkranger_*

• Group: Guests*
  • Member No.:

Posted 03 May 2005 - 01:51 PM

Havent been to a convention since November. This means I want to party and goof off si royally that my liver and eyeballs probably wont last the weekend. No tentacles for me in dark places should I happen to pass out please :D thank you . LMAO

For what its worth my name is David and I'm from the NW burbs 32 years old. I havent quite figured out how to stand out while I am there so I might be recognized. Will at least shower so I can stand out as one of the few clean ones lol. Well all jokes and noses aside I hope all of us have a great time while we are there.

#172 User is offline   Shiroikaze 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 4088

Posted 03 May 2005 - 04:41 PM

Mr_Invader said:

That's not far off... I grew up in Naperville and I'm neither, though. Glad to be out of there, but it's not as bad as people make it out to be.
僕は僕のことが知りたい。。。

#173 User is offline   Spydie 

• Registration Staff
  • PipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 4073

Posted 03 May 2005 - 06:27 PM

name(or name you will answer to): Amber or Spydie (pronounced SPY-DEEEE)
REAL LOCATION: Romeoville, Illinois
Favorite anime: Inuyasha
least favorite anime: Hamtaro *cringe*
what kind of girl/guy you're looking for: Someone supa cool who loves to laugh and make silly inside jokes...doesnt matter if male or female
how we can contact you if interested: AIM: Aerospydie Yahoo: Aerospydie MSN: Aerospyder@sailorjupiter.com Email: Benniespy@hotmail.com
name a talent you have (KEEP. IT. G. RATED!!!) : I write and sing...I'm good at making people laugh...and I DESIGN ALMOST EVERYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF!!!!
a SMALL bio about yourself: I love creating....anything: Paintings, Drawings, Poetry, Short Stories, Short Comics, Songs...ect.
anything else: Please be able to use the words Fwa and Mwa excessively or atleast be able to hear it lots without getting upset.

:heart:
~Spydie

#174 User is offline   lazerflesh 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 527

Posted 03 May 2005 - 06:41 PM

Thought I might say that I've gotten results from this.

..... just sayin.
Lulz is a CORRUPTION of the internet word L.O.L.

#175 User is offline   Pellanor 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 03 May 2005 - 06:43 PM

spiffy. So one guy has gotten one responce... That's just mighty and impressive.

#176 User is offline   drlang 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 3399

Posted 03 May 2005 - 06:47 PM

lazerflesh said:

Thought I might say that I've gotten results from this.

..... just sayin.

That means you must be eliminated. Cause so far you're the only major competition.

#177 User is offline   Pellanor 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 03 May 2005 - 06:51 PM

If you're really worried about one guy for competition, when we're going to be at a con with close to 10,000 people, then either he's a real stud muffin, or you had no hope to begin with.

#178 User is offline   ngsilver 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 2476

Posted 03 May 2005 - 06:53 PM

drlang said:

That means you must be eliminated. Cause so far you're the only major competition.

WAAA????? what abuot ME????

I'm BEAUTIFUL!!!
-Nate
AMV ADH/Secretary - ACEN 2011, 2010, 2009
AMV Staff - ACEN 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005

Music Video Contest Coordinator - Video/Audio Track(VAT) DH - Youmacon 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005

The AMV Wars - Chairman - Lead MC
This Week in AMVs

#179 User is offline   Pellanor 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 03 May 2005 - 06:54 PM

but have you gotten results from this here dating thingy?

#180 User is offline   ngsilver 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 2476

Posted 03 May 2005 - 06:56 PM

Pellanor said:

but have you gotten results from this here dating thingy?

um.... well.... no..... :sweatdrop

but I also don't live within 4 hours of Chicago....
-Nate
AMV ADH/Secretary - ACEN 2011, 2010, 2009
AMV Staff - ACEN 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005

Music Video Contest Coordinator - Video/Audio Track(VAT) DH - Youmacon 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005

The AMV Wars - Chairman - Lead MC
This Week in AMVs

• 491 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users