Anime Central Forums: Who wants a hookup?? Acen dating service! - Anime Central Forums

• 491 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Who wants a hookup?? Acen dating service!

#14611 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 9384

Posted 06 May 2010 - 05:36 PM

Well being the psychological buff I am, from what I noticed, it's kinda the same thing, people are too shy to contact people they do find interesting. Even when you mingle. Even when it is like "gee whiz, I this cat sure is spiffy, maybe I should shoot her a line!", but hey hold back because it seems weird to message someone, even tho most people are open. You and me both use this forums to intermingle. Cuz when you think about it, it's the same game. Who will contact who first once you mingled so much you want to talk to them outside the forums? lol

And thing is tho, your and my childhoods are different. I remember the days I would go outside and play after school. Some of the younger people here remember the days of coming home from school and logging on myspace or yahoo chat or whatever came out first. So those kinda of actions just killed most people's intermingling capabilites.

*steals T_C's soapbox and stands on it*

It was mine turn to use it. lol
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
Zero Escape 2: Virtue's Last Reward-Sigma
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#14612 User is offline   KirbyFanOne 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 49272

Posted 06 May 2010 - 05:38 PM

*Takes soap box*

THIS IS FOR SOAP, NOT FOR STOOL.
Currently watching: People make fools of themselves
Currently reading: Text on a screen
Currently playing: Mind games

This is a turkey ---> o3o

#14613 User is offline   Alkaren Hyralt 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 6130

Posted 06 May 2010 - 07:03 PM

View Postthis_chick25, on May 6 2010, 06:29 PM, said:

There are so many people I have grown to like (or dislike) by reading their posts and playing around on the forums that I would never know otherwise. WAY better than some "hookup thread". The hookup threads mostly don't work because what people do is post and then sit back and wait. Maybe they'll stop by and complain about getting no replies, but what else do many (if not most) of them do? And through that, what effect does any of it have?

and hopefully TC doesn't hate me~

Even if the only time I've really talked to her I was so raging drunk I lose my memory about 15 minutes later ;-;
-Zac /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
ACen 2007 - Present - Forums Manager
ACen 2012 - Guest Relations Handlers DH
ACen 2010, 2011 - Guest Relations Operations ADH
ACen 2008, 2009 - Main Programming ADH
ACen 2006, 2007 - Main Programming Staff
Drunken Otaku Syndicate Member - "This is what happens when you give me vodka that tastes like water!"
Alcoholic Hunter X of the ROS Order
AIM: Alkaren Hyralt / Facebook: alkaren
Questions about forums registration or in general please e-mail us

#14614 User is offline   this_chick25 

• Registration Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator
  • Member No.: 7489

Posted 06 May 2010 - 07:06 PM

You were nothing less than a gentleman. A rather incoherent gentleman :lol:, but a gentleman nonetheless.

I'd be more than glad to hang out with you again! Hopefully I'll see you at FElf's party!
Acen Attendee since 2001
Wondering how much to save for ACen? Click here!
FREE! Cosplay construction and materials advice--get yours now!
Never cause more mischief than that which is necessary for success.
Sig invade'd'd'd'd'd'd'd'd'd by Alk <3

#14615 User is offline   Alkaren Hyralt 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 6130

Posted 06 May 2010 - 07:36 PM

View Postthis_chick25, on May 6 2010, 08:06 PM, said:

You were nothing less than a gentleman. A rather incoherent gentleman :lol:, but a gentleman nonetheless.

I'd be more than glad to hang out with you again! Hopefully I'll see you at FElf's party!

I have always worried if you and knives had fun at John's party since I couldn't remember much past us getting there. So thanks <3

I'm pretty sure I had someone with me when I came to get y'all...though I dont recall who...and I want to say I had a hard time finding the room xD

It'll be great to see you again though!

Especially since I'll remember more this time xD
-Zac /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
ACen 2007 - Present - Forums Manager
ACen 2012 - Guest Relations Handlers DH
ACen 2010, 2011 - Guest Relations Operations ADH
ACen 2008, 2009 - Main Programming ADH
ACen 2006, 2007 - Main Programming Staff
Drunken Otaku Syndicate Member - "This is what happens when you give me vodka that tastes like water!"
Alcoholic Hunter X of the ROS Order
AIM: Alkaren Hyralt / Facebook: alkaren
Questions about forums registration or in general please e-mail us

#14616 User is offline   Lord Warhammer 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 11892

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:10 PM

View Posthiddentalent1, on May 5 2010, 11:14 PM, said:

might as well, kills time
Name(or name you will answer to): Coraline
REAL LOCATION: well currently- SCAD- Atlanta-GA
Favorite anime: Hellsing Ultimate, Cowboy Bebop,TriGun, Soul Eater,Umineko no Naku Koro ni, Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex, to name a few.
least favorite anime: i guess if i have to pick Excel Saga
what kind of girl/guy you're looking for: hanging out with awesome, easygoing. Smart, with a good sense of humor, just really looking to for awesomly cool peoples to hang out with.
how we can contact you if interested : IM or PM
name a talent you have: I draw, paint, competitive ice skating for several years, as well as gymnastics, dance. snowboarding when lived in so cali.
a SMALL bio about yourself: studding Illustration at Savannah college of art and design, the Atlanta campus, already have a minor in fine arts from art colleges in Los Angels, Lotus Elise would be my dream car, move way too much like 16 different times and in 11 states and growing.

I make cosprops/weapons and plushies. I am working on putting together a web comic, and a freelance Illustrator.

holy crap, a fellow SCADie on the acen forums.

how goes classes?
Artist Alley Assistant Department Head!
myspace, facebook, youtube, and photobucket links are on my about me page.
ACEN cosplays.. time to plan plan plan.

I go to and staff many cons. Let's have a blast!

#14617 User is offline   dark hope 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 20509

Posted 06 May 2010 - 11:53 PM

lol, I suppose that's right. I mostly just wanted to meet someone to hang out with for ACen, unless they happened to live in Northern Chicago. Well I have a few different people already to hang out with now, so I guess I'll just hang out with them.
I'm VASH THE STAMPEDE! But you can call me Valentinez Alkalinella Xihac Shushira Boheritz...Gombigovella Bluuuue Stratavari Talentrent Pierre Andre Charton-Haymoss Ivanovichi Baldos George Doitzel Kaiser the Third...don't hesitate to call.
New Vash the Stampede Public Figure Page

#14618 User is offline   Kasin 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 13139

Posted 07 May 2010 - 02:15 AM

My laptop is sick!
Anime: hell girl, & trigun. Manga: Soul eater. / Games: Dragon Age, DCUO, batman, & soulsilver.i'm a rini fan boypokemon friend code: 2836 0346 5412 battle anytime, need to get my gold/silver code. wii code: 0061 4530 7677 7629. XBL: hitherkasin & PSN ID: kasin13in 2011 i will be cosplaying as gene starwind & kouga, also w/ my daughter we will do pokemon trainer red/ash & eevee/pikachu. in 2012 we will do hit girl & big daddy, also mini moon & tuxedo mask. in 2013 we will do wizardmon & kari with a gatomon plushie (ty teko!) also mystic gohan & pan. I will also do green ranger some day.

#14619 User is offline   hiddentalent1 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 56219

Posted 07 May 2010 - 05:39 PM

View PostLord Warhammer, on May 6 2010, 11:10 PM, said:

holy crap, a fellow SCADie on the acen forums.

how goes classes?

hay I never thought I would see a scadie here, bloody stressing finals in 3 weeks T.T so A-cen is a nice reprieve, only 1 year left , the walrus ruining the students life. so nothing new i guess since you where there. :P
Acen 12
Seras tour guide/human- hellsing ova
Dorthy - Big O (maybe)
Alice - Pumpkin Scissors
School girl Mami- Madoka magica (maybe)
Enis - Baccano
Elizabeth - Persona 3 (maybe)
will also be going to Otakon, AWA, Metro, Dragoncon

#14620 User is offline   Lord Warhammer 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 11892

Posted 07 May 2010 - 11:35 PM

View Posthiddentalent1, on May 7 2010, 07:39 PM, said:

hay I never thought I would see a scadie here, bloody stressing finals in 3 weeks T.T so A-cen is a nice reprieve, only 1 year left , the walrus ruining the students life. so nothing new i guess since you where there. :P

yea, it is life. next week will be interesting. wednesday i'll be driving up to chicago.

are you going to acen this year?
Artist Alley Assistant Department Head!
myspace, facebook, youtube, and photobucket links are on my about me page.
ACEN cosplays.. time to plan plan plan.

I go to and staff many cons. Let's have a blast!

#14621 User is offline   FattyIchigo 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 29357

Posted 08 May 2010 - 05:04 PM

Hey, why not enjoy the fun. ^_^

name(or name you will answer to): Hana (pronounced H-on-a)
REAL LOCATION: Michigan.
Favorite anime: FLCL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
least favorite anime: I'd have to say High School Rumble. I don't know why but it irks me? ha! I don't hate it, it's just annoying.
what kind of girl/guy you're looking for (NOTHING SHALLOW LIKE "I want a hot girl with a huge chest! >_<) : I like just girls and someone with an amazing personality and who is passionate. Wow, I sound cheesier than Family Guy.
how we can contact you if interested: Myspace or Facebook? haha.
name a talent you have (KEEP. IT. G. RATED!!!) : Except for in between the sheets? I'm pretty grade A at being a ninja.
a SMALL bio about yourself (try to be specific...dont be like: "i like cars and movies and games....and manga" O_o what KIND??? duuuh!) : I'm just very easy going and love joking around and cuddling. XD I can pretty much get along with anyone as long as they aren't an jerk off. :) I love video games, adventures, randomness, and Excel Saga is my mentor.
anything else: Bring it.

This post has been edited by FattyIchigo: 08 May 2010 - 05:05 PM

#14622 User is offline   hiddentalent1 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 56219

Posted 08 May 2010 - 05:42 PM

View PostLord Warhammer, on May 8 2010, 01:35 AM, said:

yea, it is life. next week will be interesting. wednesday i'll be driving up to chicago.

are you going to acen this year?

it depens on my ride, i have a final on thurs, that we're taking early. so if my ride can get someone else to go with her on wends to drive up then, i won't be going, other wise i would be getting there around 4 am-ish on fri. :D
Acen 12
Seras tour guide/human- hellsing ova
Dorthy - Big O (maybe)
Alice - Pumpkin Scissors
School girl Mami- Madoka magica (maybe)
Enis - Baccano
Elizabeth - Persona 3 (maybe)
will also be going to Otakon, AWA, Metro, Dragoncon

#14623 User is offline   TekoMuto 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 7072
  • Location:Mississippi then New Jersey. Might make ACen 2018 :D

Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:28 PM

View PostFattyIchigo, on May 9 2010, 01:04 PM, said:

name(or name you will answer to): Hana (pronounced H-on-a)
REAL LOCATION: Michigan.
Favorite anime: FLCL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
least favorite anime: I'd have to say High School Rumble. I don't know why but it irks me? ha! I don't hate it, it's just annoying.
what kind of girl/guy you're looking for (NOTHING SHALLOW LIKE "I want a hot girl with a huge chest! >_<) : I like just girls and someone with an amazing personality and who is passionate. Wow, I sound cheesier than Family Guy.
how we can contact you if interested: Myspace or Facebook? haha.
name a talent you have (KEEP. IT. G. RATED!!!) : Except for in between the sheets? I'm pretty grade A at being a ninja.
a SMALL bio about yourself (try to be specific...dont be like: "i like cars and movies and games....and manga" O_o what KIND??? duuuh!) : I'm just very easy going and love joking around and cuddling. XD I can pretty much get along with anyone as long as they aren't an jerk off. :) I love video games, adventures, randomness, and Excel Saga is my mentor.
anything else: Bring it.

My old room mate is the winrar of this thread.
He worked at a UHaul, and emptied out storage units which customers failed to put personal locks.
He furnished his entire apartment with loot.
He also found a big black dildo
i've stopped posting links in my siggy due to degradation of the internet 5/23/12

#14624 User is offline   Atomisk 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 10095

Posted 10 May 2010 - 08:15 PM

To be honest I'm suprised this is still around considering when the OP's post was made.... But why not give it a go?
name(or name you will answer to):Rowan/Rory
REAL LOCATION:Justice(South-Western Side of Chicago)
Favorite anime:Despite my FLCL inspired name... My favorite Anime has to be another Gainax anime, Gurren Lagann.
least favorite anime:Descendants of Darkness(Not that I'm so terribly against that Genre of anime, but that one was particularly bad XD)
what kind of girl/guy you're looking for: I'm looking for an girl who A) loves to argue while mantaining an intellectual viewpoint without getting to caught up in the point she's arguing. B) A girl who cosplays, C) A girl who enjoys playing video games, scifi, and Anime. Oh and if she knows Martial Arts that would be a plus. :P
how we can contact you if interested: You can always pop me on email(Ask for it in a PM), on Facebook, or on Xbox Live.
name a talent you have: Save or the naughty bits... I'm fairly durable and I love to run. Oh and I' pretty good at video games. ^^
a SMALL bio about yourself:I'm a man who's been going to Acen since the Pillows were here in 05 and now I'm on staff, whilst I purse a career in game design for the rest of the year. I'm an ex-boyscout, a jack of all trades, and a man who has to complete 1 good dead daily.
anything else: I'm looking forward to any replies ^^

#14625 User is offline   TekoMuto 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 May 2010 - 07:40 AM

View PostAtomisk, on May 11 2010, 04:15 PM, said:

To be honest I'm suprised this is still around considering when the OP's post was made.... But why not give it a go?
name(or name you will answer to):Rowan/Rory
REAL LOCATION:Justice(South-Western Side of Chicago)
Favorite anime:Despite my FLCL inspired name... My favorite Anime has to be another Gainax anime, Gurren Lagann.
least favorite anime:Descendants of Darkness(Not that I'm so terribly against that Genre of anime, but that one was particularly bad XD)
what kind of girl/guy you're looking for: I'm looking for an girl who A) loves to argue while mantaining an intellectual viewpoint without getting to caught up in the point she's arguing. B) A girl who cosplays, C) A girl who enjoys playing video games, scifi, and Anime. Oh and if she knows Martial Arts that would be a plus. :P
how we can contact you if interested: You can always pop me on email(Ask for it in a PM), on Facebook, or on Xbox Live.
name a talent you have: Save or the naughty bits... I'm fairly durable and I love to run. Oh and I' pretty good at video games. ^^
a SMALL bio about yourself:I'm a man who's been going to Acen since the Pillows were here in 05 and now I'm on staff, whilst I purse a career in game design for the rest of the year. I'm an ex-boyscout, a jack of all trades, and a man who has to complete 1 good dead daily.
anything else: I'm looking forward to any replies ^^

haaaaaaaai dere... <3 ;3
i've stopped posting links in my siggy due to degradation of the internet 5/23/12

#14626 User is offline   Kasin 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 May 2010 - 10:12 AM

Fattyichigo is very cute ;3
Anime: hell girl, & trigun. Manga: Soul eater. / Games: Dragon Age, DCUO, batman, & soulsilver.i'm a rini fan boypokemon friend code: 2836 0346 5412 battle anytime, need to get my gold/silver code. wii code: 0061 4530 7677 7629. XBL: hitherkasin & PSN ID: kasin13in 2011 i will be cosplaying as gene starwind & kouga, also w/ my daughter we will do pokemon trainer red/ash & eevee/pikachu. in 2012 we will do hit girl & big daddy, also mini moon & tuxedo mask. in 2013 we will do wizardmon & kari with a gatomon plushie (ty teko!) also mystic gohan & pan. I will also do green ranger some day.

#14627 User is offline   Millions_Knives 

• Masquerade Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 8636

Posted 24 May 2010 - 12:43 AM

View PostTekoMuto, on May 8 2010, 08:28 PM, said:

My old room mate is the winrar of this thread.
He worked at a UHaul, and emptied out storage units which customers failed to put personal locks.
He furnished his entire apartment with loot.
He also found a big black dildo

clasic
want to learn about cosplay materials? click here->my youtube cosplay tips and tricks<-click here

#14628 User is offline   Denariax 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 57440

Posted 24 May 2010 - 03:56 AM

Hopelessly desperate attempt...

Name: Mike
Online Name: Ragna, Denariax
REAL LOCATION: Leesburg Florida
Favorite Anime: Well, usually it tends to drift, but my best is always .hack//
Least Favorite Anime: I really don't like the Yaoi stuff...
What kind of girl/guy you're looking for : Well, mostly anyone that can stand me, but besides that, I'd like someone who could actually care about me the same way I do for them. Chivalry's dead? Not with me...
How we can contact you if interested: Well, I'm not hoping anything. But I've got an email address, an Xfire, Hotmail, Messenger, Yahoo... I'll give a phone number once things actually do anything.
Name a talent you have : I try to not be a jerk; if I am being a jerk at any time, you could tell me, and I'd constantly try to stop.
a SMALL bio about yourself: In real life wise, I'm a college student at Beacon College in Florida, going for my degree for programming. I've been playing video games since I was around two years old, and not once have I faltered in wanting to make my own name in the industry. Internetwise, you can search the name 'Denariax' on Google, and you'll find a plethora of information, one being my current FileFront.com job for a Star Wars game, Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. I've made a few anime based, movie based, and game based skins, not one actually relating to SW.
anything else: I sometimes have mood fluctuations, but my worst problem is my *ahem* skin disorder. It's not that bad, and barely noticable, but I actually have more scars than a normal human being should because of it. Mind you, they only appear on my torso, but I've mostly known shallow people in my life, a fact I regret deeply. Having only one girlfriend ever, I can't seem to go anywhere because of this. It's called "Prurigo Nodularis".

Anyways.

Yahoo: denariax@yahoo.com
Hotmail / Messenger : denariax@hotmail.com | shinosakuya@hotmail.com
Xfire : DenariaxMKII
And because I'm just deep into delving now...

Please send me a text first, I'd hate to go to class and get called out for cellphone ringing...

This post has been edited by Denariax: 24 May 2010 - 01:57 PM

#14629 User is offline   mens_pocky06 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 8685

Posted 24 May 2010 - 11:41 AM

I reeeaaally don't think posting your number is a good idea...that and look what part of the forums you're in....Acen INSANITY Forum...just thought I'd mention it...

Plus, there's a "hook-up" thread here: http://www.acen.org/...showtopic=35839

In the "Chit-Chat" area....much less likely to be thrown WAY off topic

Geeebus, it's hot...hellooooo summer! X____X
WOAH! New Forums!
@___@ <3

#14630 User is offline   Denariax 

• Pip

Posted 24 May 2010 - 01:58 PM

Took it down, still no calls.

#14631 User is offline   mens_pocky06 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 8685

Posted 24 May 2010 - 02:03 PM

Just thought I'd mention it....I know in times past, mods edited any phone numbers out of people's posts, or suggested they delete it. ^_^
WOAH! New Forums!
@___@ <3

#14632 User is offline   kenkendazo  

• The Luckiest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19670

Posted 24 May 2010 - 02:07 PM

Yes...there are many spammers here still left from the war or Twenty-O-Nine that would love to get a hold of the phone number. I'm not even comfortable with placing my email address in these forums :C
Linlindesu is muh Waifu <3

The Roose is on the loose!

#14633 User is offline   Scott 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 9607

Posted 24 May 2010 - 02:28 PM

View PostFattyIchigo, on May 8 2010, 06:04 PM, said:

I'm pretty grade A at being a ninja.
I love adventures

Flower, Aka. overweight-strawberry :heart: ... Loves doing exceptional ninja :shuriken: adventures. Did I get that right?

View PostKasin, on May 20 2010, 11:12 AM, said:

Fattyichigo is very cute ;3

*looks* Sorry girls only it seems. She's young too.

#14634 User is offline   Scott 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 May 2010 - 02:34 PM

View PostDenariax, on May 24 2010, 04:56 AM, said:

Least Favorite Anime: I really don't like the Yaoi stuff...

I never understood why women are the ones most interested in seeing/reading Yaoi. Sure, I could see homosexual men being interested in Yaoi, which would be natural, but normal women... :wacko:

Someone feel free to enlighten me from your own experience.

This post has been edited by Scott: 24 May 2010 - 02:34 PM

#14635 User is offline   Denariax 

• Pip

Posted 24 May 2010 - 06:51 PM

Well, there are a few percentage of males who are more interested in seeing/reading Yuri.

Just that kinda thing.

#14636 User is offline   TekoMuto 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 May 2010 - 07:00 PM

*makes everyone's hair grapes*

#14637 User is offline   Miyu-chan 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 23002

Posted 24 May 2010 - 07:18 PM

Mostly doing this to meet new friends and for the lulz, but why not. XD

name(or name you will answer to): Emily/Emmy/Emaree
REAL LOCATION: Northwest Indiana
Favorite anime: I'd have to say Fullmetal Alchemist will always have a place in my heart. But I also like Soul Eater, Axis Powers Hetalia, and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles
least favorite anime: Inuyasha. Not sure why though....
what kind of girl/guy you're looking for: Since I'm doing this on a friend basis, I like anyone who can at least relate with me slightly. Even if it's just, "Oh, we both like Todd Haberkorn!" or something. XD Manners is another key. You can be loud and random, but not obnoxious. And keep in mind: I'm not the huggy type because I am clostrophobic when I'm in large crowds.
how we can contact you if interested: My Deviantart pages are here: animelover1030.deviantart.com, pachi-pixels.deviantart.com
AND you can PM me if you want my e-mail-name thing on Windows Live Messenger
name a talent you have: Well, I'm pretty good at drawing, but I'm not the best. Other than that, I can play the xylophone and drumset. XD
a SMALL bio about yourself: I'm a 14 year old girl who's loved anime almost her whole life. Of course, I started with Pokemon and I didn't know what it was at the time. XD; Now, I enjoy drawing and spending time with friends. Also, I'm an aspiring voice actress.
Cosplay plans for ACen 2014:

????????

#14638 User is offline   Kasin 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 May 2010 - 07:21 PM

View PostScott, on May 24 2010, 03:28 PM, said:

*looks* Sorry girls only it seems. She's young too.

Both those are okay, I just like watching! ;3

#14639 User is offline   Scott 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 May 2010 - 08:44 PM

View PostKasin, on May 24 2010, 08:21 PM, said:

Both those are okay, I just like watching! ;3

haha, true that. :thumbup:

#14640 User is offline   Kasin 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 May 2010 - 10:03 PM

but when even yuri happens, I only see pics. I'm always late for the damn YURI!

• 491 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users