• You cannot reply to this topic

Lost Badge

#1 User is offline   LhadyChloe 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 58924

Posted 25 April 2017 - 02:31 PM

hello, ive emailed registration@ACen.org for my badge thats still not here, but i never got a response from them. can anyone help me out here? thanks!

#2 User is offline   Moogle_21 

• Art and Publications ADH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Assistant Department Head
  • Member No.: 2191

Posted 25 April 2017 - 05:46 PM

I don't work in Registration, so I don't have access to the system , but here is the information that I currently have from them. Keep in mind that it may take longer than normal to receive a response from registration@ACen.org because this is the busiest time of year for them.

Badges can take up to 10 business days to deliver depending on where you live and how your post office processes mail. Badges were mailed on 4/12, so 10 business days will fall on tomorrow (4/26). If you do not receive your badge e-mail registration@ACen.org and they will be able to assist you further. If badges bounce back to us in the mail, they will also reach out to you and let you know.

#3 User is offline   LhadyChloe 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 26 April 2017 - 01:00 PM

I did send a message to that email already and there's no response.

View PostMoogle_21, on 25 April 2017 - 05:46 PM, said:

I don't work in Registration, so I don't have access to the system , but here is the information that I currently have from them. Keep in mind that it may take longer than normal to receive a response from registration@ACen.org because this is the busiest time of year for them.

Badges can take up to 10 business days to deliver depending on where you live and how your post office processes mail. Badges were mailed on 4/12, so 10 business days will fall on tomorrow (4/26). If you do not receive your badge e-mail registration@ACen.org and they will be able to assist you further. If badges bounce back to us in the mail, they will also reach out to you and let you know.

#4 User is offline   Moogle_21 

• Art and Publications ADH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Assistant Department Head
  • Member No.: 2191

Posted 26 April 2017 - 01:09 PM

View PostLhadyChloe, on 26 April 2017 - 01:00 PM, said:

I did send a message to that email already and there's no response.

I understand that, but this is the busiest time of the year for them and it will take time for that team to reply back. As the badges could take up to 10 business days to deliver, they will reach out to anyone that has emailed them and help them as quickly as they can.

#5 User is offline   Tomoe 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 9672

Posted 27 April 2017 - 12:52 AM

Hi Chloe, I ordered a group of badges on Jan 1st, I got them on April 14th, & 15th, except one never showed up. I too emailed ACen Reg about it, on the 21st (after waiting a week), I too have not had a reply as of the 27th (a week after that). I fully expect we will be standing in a line at the service desk wasting our con time to fix this because ACen Reg is so... busy, not responding. If they can't even respond, how much effort do you think they will put into fixing it? Print all your paperwork and bring it with you, see you in line.

quote name='LhadyChloe' timestamp='1493152262' post='1145878']
hello, ive emailed registration@ACen.org for my badge thats still not here, but i never got a response from them. can anyone help me out here? thanks!
[/quote]

#6 User is offline   LhadyChloe 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 27 April 2017 - 01:26 PM

And that's what frustrates me. I bought my badge when they announced it in 2016. Im on the first batch of those orders. Everyone else got their badges on 14th or 15th , they told me to wait until 24th for my badge to arrive (and it still hasnt come). I was expecting at least a response or an update on how the issue is being handled.

What's the use of paying for shipping if they are gonna waste our time with the line? The reason I payed for shipping is so I don't waste my time there.

View PostTomoe, on 27 April 2017 - 12:52 AM, said:

Hi Chloe, I ordered a group of badges on Jan 1st, I got them on April 14th, & 15th, except one never showed up. I too emailed ACen Reg about it, on the 21st (after waiting a week), I too have not had a reply as of the 27th (a week after that). I fully expect we will be standing in a line at the service desk wasting our con time to fix this because ACen Reg is so... busy, not responding. If they can't even respond, how much effort do you think they will put into fixing it? Print all your paperwork and bring it with you, see you in line.

#7 User is offline   Tomoe 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 9672

Posted 02 May 2017 - 01:35 AM

Yeah, It's 3 weeks now and no response other than bot-mail asking questions that I already provided the answers to in my first letter, which they clearly did not read. Not even a clue as to how this will be resolved. You would think if all they are going to to is send out bot-mail they would at least include information on the end game.

View PostLhadyChloe, on 27 April 2017 - 01:26 PM, said:

And that's what frustrates me. I bought my badge when they announced it in 2016. Im on the first batch of those orders. Everyone else got their badges on 14th or 15th , they told me to wait until 24th for my badge to arrive (and it still hasnt come). I was expecting at least a response or an update on how the issue is being handled.

What's the use of paying for shipping if they are gonna waste our time with the line? The reason I payed for shipping is so I don't waste my time there.

#8 User is offline   animefy 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 73372

Posted 12 May 2017 - 12:24 PM

i've also emailed them but haven't got a reply back either. ACen is next week and i dont have my badge yet

#9 User is offline   KungPowKirby 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 53583

Posted 12 May 2017 - 04:22 PM

View PostTomoe, on 02 May 2017 - 01:35 AM, said:

Yeah, It's 3 weeks now and no response other than bot-mail asking questions that I already provided the answers to in my first letter, which they clearly did not read. Not even a clue as to how this will be resolved. You would think if all they are going to to is send out bot-mail they would at least include information on the end game.

View Postanimefy, on 12 May 2017 - 12:24 PM, said:

i've also emailed them but haven't got a reply back either. ACen is next week and i dont have my badge yet

Im not an official rep for ACen (so dont take my word as law), I'm a veteran attendee and former staff member. It seems as though staff arent super active at this point as its so close to con. At this point I'd say to plan on going to registration to get a replacement badge. Do you have a copy of the email you sent to them? I'd have it there for reference in case they question it.
AKB48 and Sumire Sato Lover. 2017 will be my 8th ACen.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users