Anime Central Forums: Credit Card Question - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Credit Card Question Can the Hyatt do this?

#1 User is offline   Shiggitay 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 60878

Posted 07 February 2015 - 06:18 AM

Hey all so I've finally pre-regged for ACen, and I decided to get a credit card for con hotel usage purposes. Since I have "Average/Building Credit" eligibility, I was able to get a CapOne card with a $500 credit line. My Hyatt room for the weekend is just over $1250. Would the Hyatt be able to charge the first night as it does automatically a month before, as well as have them put a hold on the rest of the available credit, and then upon checkout can I use a debit card with money I'd get from my roommates as the rest of the payment? I hope my question makes sense.

If anyone has an answer please either post here, or PM me directly.

Thanks,
Shiggitay

This post has been edited by Shiggitay: 07 February 2015 - 07:33 AM

Anime fo lyfe!

Representin' Anime Boston 2017, Anime Central 2017 and Otakon 2017!! WOOO WOOO~~~~

-----------------------------Help me out if you can! And please share those links around! Arigatou!!---------------------------
Buy Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd [Famitsu DX Pack] (Japan Version) for PlayStation 3 (PS3)>

Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd | Buy Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd (Japan Version) for PlayStation®Vita (PS Vita)>

#2 User is offline   KungPowKirby 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 53583

Posted 08 February 2015 - 09:27 AM

I always pay at check in but I don't believe that is required. I believe what they do is put a hold onto your credit card for the "incidentals" per night (something like $50 a night). At the end as long as you pay with the check out persons vs online they will not try to bill your card. I would advise you to call the front desk agents at the hyatt though to verify that hasn't changed.
AKB48 and Sumire Sato Lover. 2017 will be my 8th ACen.

#3 User is offline   Shiggitay 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 60878

Posted 08 February 2015 - 09:37 AM

Thanks KPK! I'll do that in a bit. I appreciate the reply.
Anime fo lyfe!

Representin' Anime Boston 2017, Anime Central 2017 and Otakon 2017!! WOOO WOOO~~~~

-----------------------------Help me out if you can! And please share those links around! Arigatou!!---------------------------
Buy Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd [Famitsu DX Pack] (Japan Version) for PlayStation 3 (PS3)>

Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd | Buy Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd (Japan Version) for PlayStation®Vita (PS Vita)>

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users