• You cannot reply to this topic

Pre-registration is Open!

#1 User is offline   wolfedragon 

• Registration DH
  • PipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 21692

Posted 31 August 2014 - 11:44 PM

Pre-registration for Anime Central is now open! Information can be found at http://www.ACen.org/...gistration-info
Questions about Registration? Email us at registration@ACen.org

Attendee 2008-2009
Registration Staff 2010
Assistant Department Head of Registration 2011-2014
Department Head of Registration 2015, 2016

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

#2 User is offline   Appletini 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 64916

Posted 29 November 2014 - 08:02 PM

I had one quick question about the registration process. Do we have to create a new ACen registration account every year to buy our weekend passes? I opened my account from last year and it wouldn't allow me to purchase a ticket for this 2015's ACen. I have no problem creating the new account but I just wanted to know if there was a way for us to use the same account each year. If you could give me a quick response I would greatly appreciate since I cannot wait to buy my weekend pass for this kick-butt convention.

Thanks.

#3 User is offline   wolfedragon 

• Registration DH
  • PipPip

Posted 01 December 2014 - 10:19 AM

View PostAppletini, on 29 November 2014 - 08:02 PM, said:

I had one quick question about the registration process. Do we have to create a new ACen registration account every year to buy our weekend passes? I opened my account from last year and it wouldn't allow me to purchase a ticket for this 2015's ACen. I have no problem creating the new account but I just wanted to know if there was a way for us to use the same account each year. If you could give me a quick response I would greatly appreciate since I cannot wait to buy my weekend pass for this kick-butt convention.

Thanks.

Hi Appletini,

You do not need to create a new account every year. We actually prefer that you keep the same account to avoid confusion. If you're having trouble purchasing your membership for 2015, send an email to registration@ACen.org with your name, username, etc. and we'll check why you're having trouble.

Melanie Gillies
Department Head of Registration

Attendee 2008-2009
Registration Staff 2010

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

#4 User is offline   reptoJane 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 29198

Posted 31 December 2014 - 02:50 PM

Hi all,

I'm trying to register my local Anime Club before the rates go up on Jan. 2, so I'm hoping I can get the answer before then!!!

I am buying 12 adult weekend badges. I want to buy an additional 3 child badges for 10 and 11 year olds. I know that they don't count toward the overall pricing, but is the cost for their ticket automatically rolled into the group price?
Doh!

#5 User is offline   wolfedragon 

• Registration DH
  • PipPip

Posted 31 December 2014 - 05:05 PM

View PostreptoJane, on 31 December 2014 - 02:50 PM, said:

Hi all,

I'm trying to register my local Anime Club before the rates go up on Jan. 2, so I'm hoping I can get the answer before then!!!

I am buying 12 adult weekend badges. I want to buy an additional 3 child badges for 10 and 11 year olds. I know that they don't count toward the overall pricing, but is the cost for their ticket automatically rolled into the group price?

Hi reptoJane,

If you add them to your group, the cost for their memberships will be added in the final total. The system will automatically count and apply any applicable discounts to the adult memberships in the group while still adding the child memberships that are a part of the group in the final total.

Melanie Gillies
Department Head of Registration

Attendee 2008-2009
Registration Staff 2010

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users