Anime Central Forums: ACen 2015 Prep - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

ACen 2015 Prep Has anyone booked a hotel yet for 2015?

#1 User is offline   Shiggitay 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 60878

Posted 25 May 2014 - 10:32 AM

I'm starting to look, but I'd like to try and get a suite somewhere... I'll book it at the Hyatt until the other hotels around there open up for May 14-17 of next year. Are all suites at the Hyatt booked already? or are they just not available for those dates? Also is a PURE room any bigger than a regular room? I know it's mean for ppl with sensitive allergies and whatnot, but if it's larger than a regular room I'll take it haha. I'll give the Hyatt one more chance if nothing else is available....

EDIT: When I went to book that PURE room I was offered an upgrade to a suite, and I chose a Deluxe suite... that'd make it around $2k for the weekend.... You guys can do the math for how many people would be needed to make it affordable... Msg me if you're interested.

FaceBook: Ask.

Cell #: Ask

or go ahead and PM me here.

This post has been edited by Shiggitay: 25 May 2014 - 10:50 AM

Anime fo lyfe!

Representin' Anime Boston 2017, Anime Central 2017 and Otakon 2017!! WOOO WOOO~~~~

-----------------------------Help me out if you can! And please share those links around! Arigatou!!---------------------------
Buy Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd [Famitsu DX Pack] (Japan Version) for PlayStation 3 (PS3)>

Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd | Buy Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd (Japan Version) for PlayStation®Vita (PS Vita)>

#2 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 18090

Posted 26 May 2014 - 07:17 PM

Unless ACen did the same this year that they did last year, the block of rooms that the Hyatt has seperated off hasn't yet been opened.

Usually it opens around fall.

Also - if you book a room now, you won't get the A-Cen rates without having to cancel and rebook.

The deluxe suite may not be available with ACen rates though. Just a couple things to keep in mind.

Good luck on the roommate hunt.
A-Cen 2016: Friday Early: Hikaru Friday Late: Nightmare Moon Saturday: Wonder Woman Sunday: Hell Girl

A-cen 2015: Sailor Luna (PGSM) //// Fish Mooney //// Anthy //// Fluttershy (MLP:FIM)
A-cen 2014: Angewomon (Digimon) //// Sailor Luna (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon) //// Hikaru (Angelic Layer)
A-cen 2013: Pocahontas //// Raven (Teen Titans TV Series)
A-cen 2011:Edward Elric //// Anthy (Rose Bride) //// Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Diva(Final Battle)
A-cen 2010:Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Saya (Vietnam/Crazy Form) //// Sailor Pluto //// Anthy (Rose Bride)
The Official "Forum Kitten", A Rini Fangirl, TekoMuto fan

#3 User is offline   Shiggitay 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 60878

Posted 04 November 2014 - 11:28 PM

View PostCrimsonAnime, on 26 May 2014 - 07:17 PM, said:

Unless ACen did the same this year that they did last year, the block of rooms that the Hyatt has seperated off hasn't yet been opened.

Usually it opens around fall.

Also - if you book a room now, you won't get the A-Cen rates without having to cancel and rebook.

The deluxe suite may not be available with ACen rates though. Just a couple things to keep in mind.

Good luck on the roommate hunt.

Thanks! I've already gotten someone interested. Are you sure I can't just call the Hyatt up and ask for the con rate on the already booked room? I'll try to once the Con Block opens up, but if they say they can't I'll take what i got.
Anime fo lyfe!

Representin' Anime Boston 2017, Anime Central 2017 and Otakon 2017!! WOOO WOOO~~~~

-----------------------------Help me out if you can! And please share those links around! Arigatou!!---------------------------
Buy Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd [Famitsu DX Pack] (Japan Version) for PlayStation 3 (PS3)>

Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd | Buy Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd (Japan Version) for PlayStation®Vita (PS Vita)>

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users