• This topic is locked

What are your plans for ACen 2015?

#61 User is offline   Fantasia 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 63205

Posted 23 March 2015 - 11:40 AM

whoa so huge change of plans since last year.
the list is in my signature even though I probably won't be able to bring Midna this year due to money issues but hey. I still got cosplay.
ACen COSPLAYS 2015:

OFFICIAL LINE-UP:
Friday: Taiga Aisaka, Toradora (100% done)
Saturday: Sugar, OFF by Mortis Ghost (90% done)
Sunday: Pink Lolita Coord (80% complete, will buy 20% at con)

#62 User is offline   Nova417 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 67986

Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:50 AM

Well, although it's in my signature, I think I can elaborate a bit. ; ; This is my first time coming to ACen, so I'm still really nervous about all of this. However, this is what I am planning to do :

Kagamine Len from VOCALOID is my main cosplay I do at every convention. I'll be bringing his default outfit and two other variations! My Kaito and I will be debuting Immoral Memory together, and then I'll also be debuting Love Philosophia as well! I won't be bringing my trombone though, since it's so big and expensive. ; ;
The other cosplay I may be bringing is Monokuma from Dangan Ronpa. I've always loved Monokuma, even if he is controlled to do bad things sometimes. c: Also, if I'm able to finish it before ACen, I'd really like to bring Jack from Harvest Moon : A Wonderful Life. I'm not sure if I'll have the time for everything however. ; ; Or, I may be bringing Haruhi from Ouran Host High School Club!

Sorry for making this so long. ; ;
ACen 2015
Kagamine Len - DEFAULT/Immoral Memory/Love Philosophia - (VOCALOID)
Monokuma - (Dangan Ronpa)

"I like trombones and penguins."

Facebook Page!

#63 User is offline   Midori-Chan 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 29672

Posted 30 March 2015 - 03:36 PM

I'm going as Princess Peach again, but this time I'll be wearing a new outfit. I'm also gonna do casual Peach for Sunday and possibly female Waluigi for Fri/Sat evenings. My fiance is coming with me as Mario. =D

This post has been edited by Midori-Chan: 08 April 2015 - 07:28 PM

~ACen 2017: Peridot (Steven Universe), Morticia (Rick and Morty)
~ACen 2016: Princess Peach, OC Neko Girl (Kitty Courtz)
~ACen 2015: Princess Peach, Female Waluigi
~ACen 2014: Princess Peach

#64 User is offline   s0ulfist 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 63703

Posted 31 March 2015 - 07:58 AM

Hi guys!! I will be cosplaying as Tsunade from Naruto. It took me a loooong time to figure out who I wanted to cosplay as....but I finally decided yesterday and started working on it! :-D
......and then I realized this will be my third year cosplaying as a character from Naruto...LOL Last year I was Kiba and the year before I was Shippuden Hinata..I guess I just really like Naruto..>.>

Can't wait for ACen! <3

-s0ul

#65 User is offline   Rach 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 68060

Posted 05 April 2015 - 09:52 AM

So far, my goal is to start and complete my Magic the Gathering, Nissa Worldwaker cosplay, if not I will be wearing my gender-bended Jace, the Mind Sculpter, cosplay. :) Hopefully I can find some fellow Magic the Gathering cosplayers!
~ Rach

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
George Bernard Shaw

#66 User is offline   Sarbear 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 68032

Posted 10 April 2015 - 08:33 AM

This will be my second time attending ACen, but it will be the first time I stay the whole weekend!

On Friday I will be wearing Princess Bubblegum from Adventure Time, Saturday will be Arcade Miss Fortune from League of Legends, and on Sunday I will be wearing the Nightingale Armor set from Skyrim.
ACen 2017
  • Mercy - Overwatch
  • Widowmaker - Overwatch
  • Star Guardian Janna - League of Legends

Cosplay Page~

#67 User is offline   C2Queen 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 59630

Posted 10 April 2015 - 03:51 PM

Awesome cosplays so far everyone! I'll be going as Sinon (Asada Shino) from Sword Art Online II / Gun Gale Online on Saturday of Anime Central (pictured in green). I'll be in her for my Sword Art Online panel I'm running. My panel has a GGO Kirito, Black Swordsman Kirito, Knights of the Blood Oath Asuna, Alfheim Online version Klein, Aincrad Silica with Pina prop, Alfheim Online version Leafa, GGO version of Death Gun, and me going as Sinon.

And for Friday & Sunday I'll be Rikka from Chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai (Love, Chunibyo, and other delusions). I have her contact too for her Tyrant's Eye. And will also be wearing her skate shoes (Heely's that are the same color/design as her skate shoes). Of course I'll only be skating on them outside safely and keeping the shoe plugs in if I'm inside anywhere. Since it's the rule for con and skating inside is obviously a bad idea. She's pictured below in the school uniform that I'll be cosplaying (the shoes in the pic aren't her skate shoes though). My other half forum member Teebs will be Yuuta (a.k.a. Dark Flame Master) to match me. Looking forward to seeing everyone's cosplays!

Posted Image Posted Image
Anime Central 2016 Cosplay:
  • Asuna - Sword Art Online II: Mothers Rosario (Undine avatar)
  • Kotori - Love Live! School Idol Project (Maid Uniform)

#68 User is offline   KrazerKap 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 66064

Posted 29 April 2015 - 11:27 PM

I have My Cosplays ready for the Con. I mentioned before that I planned on doing Locke Cole from Final Fantasy VI one day, and Davis Motomiya the Other. I'm Still not sure which days I will do which, but here are the final results that you will see at the con!

Locke Cole - Final Fantasy VI
Posted Image

Davis Motomiya - Digimon
Posted Image
Marc "KrazerKap" Kerns
-----------------------
Facebook - Marc "KrazerKap" Kerns
Twitter - KrazerKap on Twitter
-----------------------
AnimeCentral '15
Davis Motomiya (Digimon Adventure 02) - 100%
Locke Cole (Final Fantasy VI) - 100%

#69 User is offline   Animecrazy 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 67883

Posted 30 April 2015 - 06:53 PM

This will my first year and first time going to an Anime convention and I'll be cosplaying Sailor Venus (Sailor Moon). :D

#70 User is offline   Ich1 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 68087

Posted 01 May 2015 - 12:00 AM

Eddie Gluskin and Waylon Park here, just wondering if anyone's played Outlast or Outlast Whistleblower!

#71 User is offline   gnawww 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 65696

Posted 01 May 2015 - 04:16 PM

2nd year cosplaying at ACen! I'm excited for this year! I'll be Ranka Lee (Macross Frontier) in pink dress from Macross Frontier, Orihara Mairu (DRRR) - our group will be doing DRRR group cosplay, and reusing my Nonon cosplay from last year :D
ACen 2016:
Saber Lion

#72 User is offline   infymys 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 62557

Posted 01 May 2015 - 04:43 PM

As always, plans I had tend to change late in the game. Original plans were Mordred, Phantom Ganon and Haseo. Mordred is a done and ready to go. Ganon is on indefinite hiatus because I decided to do a gender bend of Wo from KanColle and that's done and ready to go. Haseo was done and worn at C2E2 but went through a bit of wear and tear and I'm not up for making the repairs to it.

I had plans to do Gilgamesh (Fate/Zero armored form) for a future convention. And lo and behold, I find out that the Stephanie Sheh, the English voice actress for Ilya from Fate/stay night is attending and if you're a fan of the series, you know what Gil does to Ilya. So, less than two weeks to go, I'm powering through to get this done (75% complete) with hopes of having her sign the actual cosplay.
ACen 2017 Confirmed Cosplays:

Ornstein - Dark Souls
Nakigitsune - Touken Ranbu

Possibles:
Shishiou - Touken Ranbu
Yato - Noragami

#73 User is offline   Dracona_Malfoya_Raven 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 63386

Posted 06 May 2015 - 03:48 PM

Athena and My hp alterego
ACen 2015

Athena-BLPS

Dr. Martha Jones

Personal HP alterego

#74 User is offline   Ravel 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 22286

Posted 14 May 2015 - 09:35 AM

I plan on going as the male Robin/My Unit from Fire Emblem Awakening for Anime Central this year. I just completed the costume yesterday, and even have the prop sword and book to go along with it. I look forward to wearing it tomorrow.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attending ACEN since 2004
Planned Cosplay:Ciel Phantomhive from Black Butler aka Kuroshitsuji

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users