Anime Central Forums: Missing Camera - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Missing Camera I was told to post on the forums if no contact is made after the con.

#1 User is offline   Krittercon 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 65668

Posted 22 May 2014 - 11:46 PM

Summary of the issue:
I lost a digital camera on Saturday afternoon in the Vendors/Industrial area of the convention, and by the time I noticed it the area was already closed for the night. I checked in with lost and found and they didn't have it.
I went back to the booth where I last remember it was placed the next day (Sunday) and the booth attendants said they did indeed find a digital camera and had given it to an IRT member when they were walking back to the Hyatt. I checked in with lost and found, still nothing, and waited till the desk actually closed at around 4PM. I was told that if I don't hear back about it that I post on the forums about it.

Details on the lost camera:
The camera is a Canon Powershot SX210 IS in a Lowepro case (Took me a while to find what case it was).
Here's some images grabbed off Google of the camera model and the case it was in (These are in the same colors as the ones that was lost):
Posted ImagePosted Image

And just for good added measure, a friend of mine managed to snap a picture of me with the camera on Friday:
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users