• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Spring 2014 Anime Preview

#1 User is offline   Steven H. 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 65579

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:04 PM

Hey everyone, I got some great feedback from some of the people who attended my panel, but if you didn't talk to me at the panel, I'd love to hear from you!

#2 User is offline   Aelasrin 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 65606

Posted 29 May 2014 - 07:17 PM

Hey! Actually, I did have a question for ya. I was at your panel and thoroughly enjoyed hearing your researched opinion. (By the way, I was sure I wasn't gonna like Haikyuu - you were totally right, that show is great!)

Anyway, at the end of your panel, you mentioned posting your opinion/editorials on a blog you ran. I didn't get to write it down at the con - any chance you'd be able to link us here? I'd like to pick up another new show and welcome your advice!

This post has been edited by Aelasrin: 29 May 2014 - 07:17 PM

#3 User is offline   Steven H. 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 65579

Posted 30 May 2014 - 08:46 PM

View PostAelasrin, on 29 May 2014 - 07:17 PM, said:

Hey! Actually, I did have a question for ya. I was at your panel and thoroughly enjoyed hearing your researched opinion. (By the way, I was sure I wasn't gonna like Haikyuu - you were totally right, that show is great!)

Anyway, at the end of your panel, you mentioned posting your opinion/editorials on a blog you ran. I didn't get to write it down at the con - any chance you'd be able to link us here? I'd like to pick up another new show and welcome your advice!

Sure thing, my blog is 3episodetest.blogspot.com. Also, I'm glad to hear you are enjoying Haikyuu. It's nice to hear that my advice helped someone find a show they unexpectedly enjoy.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users