Anime Central Forums: Smash Bros Melee tournament champion - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Smash Bros Melee tournament champion (WHERE ARE YOU?)

#1 User is offline   AcenFTW! 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 57107

Posted 18 May 2014 - 07:52 AM

PSA: Will the Winner of the Super Smash Bros Melee tournament please come pick up their prizes in the Video Gaming Room.
ACen 2015 - Coming Soon...

#2 User is offline   Shiggitay 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 60878

Posted 02 December 2014 - 06:31 AM

There's something I must ask and know about how the SSBM tournament was held and run. My main concern (I don't play SSBM competitively, but I know a lot of people that do, my brother included) is the type of TV used. If only flat screen "480p EDTV" TVs or similar were used, no matter what you do (changing it to "Game Mode, Theater Mode, etc) there's going to be lag noticeable to/ for the more hardcore players, especially if they take the game seriously. I really hope there we some old school tube TVs for Melee and Melee alone, because if someone as veteran as my brother was to play (he doesn't go to ACen with me but I'm just saying) there could be some unfair advantages.

Thanks,
Shiggitay
Anime fo lyfe!

Representin' Anime Boston 2017, Anime Central 2017 and Otakon 2017!! WOOO WOOO~~~~

-----------------------------Help me out if you can! And please share those links around! Arigatou!!---------------------------
Buy Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd [Famitsu DX Pack] (Japan Version) for PlayStation 3 (PS3)>

Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd | Buy Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd (Japan Version) for PlayStation®Vita (PS Vita)>

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users