• This topic is locked

Doubletree rosemont

#1 User is offline   ravenfinch 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 61043

Posted 08 May 2014 - 08:45 PM

We have 2 spots left in our room for the Doubletree - Thursday through Sunday (3 nights). Only accepting 21+ as there will be alcohol in the room. We are all around our mid-20's, and either gender is welcome (already have a mixture of both). Bed space already taken, so only floor space/pull out sofa is left. Price will be 135$ total for all 3 nights. Send me a PM if interested, and we can talk/answer questions.

#2 User is offline   EndlessKey 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 47633

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:34 AM

Just a heads up, if you copy and paste someone else's post, make sure it applies to your hotel. Doubletree does not have a pull out sofa unless maybe you have a suite there.

#3 User is offline   ravenfinch 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 09 May 2014 - 01:02 PM

Yes my room does have it since the embassey moved me too the doubletree so your message is inapt and obscene and should be removed.

This post has been edited by ravenfinch: 09 May 2014 - 01:11 PM

#4 User is offline   slinkysan 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 20384

Posted 09 May 2014 - 03:05 PM

View Postravenfinch, on 09 May 2014 - 01:02 PM, said:

Yes my room does have it since the embassey moved me too the doubletree so your message is inapt and obscene and should be removed.

Why would the Embassy move you to an entirely different hotel? And didn't you already fill a room in the Embassy?

I'm sorry, but this seems rather confusing and strange to me.

This post has been edited by slinkysan: 09 May 2014 - 03:06 PM

#5 User is offline   James 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 62574

Posted 09 May 2014 - 03:11 PM

Actually, both embassy and doubletree are owned by hilton. So maybe that's why. Who knows.

#6 User is offline   ravenfinch 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:11 PM

Yes they both are they called me and asked because of an overflow did I want to be moved I took the chance and did so.so now that all questions that aren't asking for a room space is done anyone else that ask a question that's not asking for a room space and going to pay me the requested amount DO NOT post on here if you do I will report you if you don't follow what I just asked if you. you agree to this if you post on my post simple ad that thank you all have a great day.

This post has been edited by ravenfinch: 09 May 2014 - 06:13 PM

#7 User is offline   slinkysan 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 09 May 2014 - 08:02 PM

Please relax, I'm sorry if I offended you in any way. I just wanted some clarification before committing to anything. But I can see that this is perhaps not the best place for me.

So thank you so answering my question and good luck on finding some roomies.

#8 User is offline   Elevin 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 59892

Posted 09 May 2014 - 08:08 PM

View Postravenfinch, on 08 May 2014 - 08:45 PM, said:

We have 2 spots left in our room for the Doubletree - Thursday through Sunday (3 nights). Only accepting 21+ as there will be alcohol in the room. We are all around our mid-20's, and either gender is welcome (already have a mixture of both). Bed space already taken, so only floor space/pull out sofa is left. Price will be 135$ total for all 3 nights. Send me a PM if interested, and we can talk/answer questions.

pmed

This post has been edited by Elevin: 09 May 2014 - 08:10 PM

#9 User is offline   ravenfinch 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:06 PM

It's fine but it sounded as you were a cussing me of lying and that's a petpevie of mines.its up to you but after the heated discussion we just had I'm not sure.aplogize to all fir begin pissy but as I stated before that's a petpevie.

#10 User is offline   slinkysan 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:53 PM

I wasn't "begin pissy". I didn't know that both hotels are owned by the same the chain, so you can't blame me for being tentative about your posting. Especially since the op was the exact same as Endlesskey's.

#11 User is offline   ravenfinch 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:11 AM

Not you begin pissy me I aplogized for it.

#12 User is offline   eat_me_for_I_am_peeps 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 59774

Posted 10 May 2014 - 03:12 PM

View Postravenfinch, on 09 May 2014 - 01:02 PM, said:

It is neither obscene or inapt, he is just making sure that you aren't giving false advertisement, and telling people that something will be a part of the room when it isn't and making people's lives difficult. Also having replies like that, and having a cut and paste post, makes you look a bit sketchy. I would recommend just ignoring post not concerning your room, including this one, and maybe editing your post a bit in the future, and stating right now what your room specifically has.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users