Anime Central Forums: We have room space! - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

We have room space! 1-2 people needed to fill up a room :)

#1 User is offline   sooljim 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62800

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:05 PM

EDIT: This is no longer relevant!! We've worked something out and this offer is now null!

Hi there! My sister and I have a room at the Marriott O'Hare from Thursday night to Sunday that we would like to fill up!

We're looking for 1 or 2 people to join us. Must be at least 18 years old, preferably female. My sister and I are 24 and 20 years old, respectively. We'd like that our potential roommate(s) be neat! We're not expecting absolutely spotless for the whole weekend of course, but keeping your things in one space/away from getting mixed up with ours is all we ask. We don't smoke, my sister might drink a little, but we certainly don't party. We usually go to bed kind of early and we're fairly quiet. We're not very picky otherwise, we just need some help bringing down the cost of the room!

We did not get our room at the con rate, so it is a little more expensive. But it's very close to the con center, and if you're last minute, then we have a place for you and a friend to crash haha. If we get 1 more roommate, it will be $175 per person for all 3 nights. If we get 2 more roommates, then it will drop to $140 per person.

If you're interested, please contact either my sister or me at one of our tumblrs. My sister's url is homuralecter, and mine is kiirokuri. Please pass this along to a friend if you know of any who need a place to stay! <3

This post has been edited by sooljim: 28 April 2014 - 11:58 AM

#2 User is offline   SargentJY 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 62054

Posted 26 April 2014 - 08:32 PM

View Postsooljim, on 25 April 2014 - 03:05 PM, said:

Hi there! My sister and I have a room at the Marriott O'Hare from Thursday night to Sunday that we would like to fill up!

We're looking for 1 or 2 people to join us. Must be at least 18 years old, preferably female. My sister and I are 24 and 20 years old, respectively. We'd like that our potential roommate(s) be neat! We're not expecting absolutely spotless for the whole weekend of course, but keeping your things in one space/away from getting mixed up with ours is all we ask. We don't smoke, my sister might drink a little, but we certainly don't party. We usually go to bed kind of early and we're fairly quiet. We're not very picky otherwise, we just need some help bringing down the cost of the room!

We did not get our room at the con rate, so it is a little more expensive. But it's very close to the con center, and if you're last minute, then we have a place for you and a friend to crash haha. If we get 1 more roommate, it will be $175 per person for all 3 nights. If we get 2 more roommates, then it will drop to $140 per person.

If you're interested, please contact either my sister or me at one of our tumblrs. My sister's url is homuralecter, and mine is kiirokuri. Please pass this along to a friend if you know of any who need a place to stay! <3

Hi I saw your post and would like to ask the possibility for a close friend of mine to stay at your room just for Thursday.(He is here to help me set-up my Artist Alley) He is a cool dude and I am certain he will cause no trouble for you guys. He doesn't really use Tumblr or this forum much, so please let me know if there is any other way to contact you. Thanks!
"Now Anime(Visual Novel) may still classed as the niche market these days...but it got such variety...such potential that I am sure will make to the mainstream one day."-ThatDudeInTheSuede

#3 User is offline   sooljim 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62800

Posted 27 April 2014 - 08:20 PM

View PostSargentJY, on 26 April 2014 - 08:32 PM, said:

Hi I saw your post and would like to ask the possibility for a close friend of mine to stay at your room just for Thursday.(He is here to help me set-up my Artist Alley) He is a cool dude and I am certain he will cause no trouble for you guys. He doesn't really use Tumblr or this forum much, so please let me know if there is any other way to contact you. Thanks!

Aw I'm sorry, we're really needing someone to stay all three nights with us. Thank you for responding, though!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users