• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Aloft room: 2 spaces available

#1 User is offline   Vheeria 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 65378

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:57 AM

I have a room for 2 others at the Aloft for Thursday-Sunday.

3 nights. 2 beds. No Smoking. 21+ since there may be alcohol. Not a 100% guarantee. All genders welcome.

I charge by splitting the bill. I already have another room mate, however, 1 bed will be free. I have asked if I could get a cot, but I was denied due to the room size. I do believe that there is a couch available. If not, I'm sorry but the floor will be the only option. If my personal roommate does not show, I will pay their part and the remainder will be paid relative to how many can 100% be certain they will be able to show. Be prepared, however, to pay $133 in case the forum user decides to back out. All room services that require additional payment are not allowed. If I see any additional charges, I will hold you accountable.

Room total(rounded): $400 divided by:
2= $200
3= $133
4= $100

Not allowed: Smoking, parties, sexual relations, uncleanliness, over intoxication, destruction of hotel property, and guests. I know it'd be great to socialize in the comfort of the room, but I am not comfortable with too many strangers near my personal belongings. Hope you understand. I will respect your personal space as well. Just be sure not to leave your items too scattered in which it prevents house keeping from doing their job. They're nice ladies who just want to get their job over with.

About me: I wouldn't call myself too strict but I'm not overly lenient. I prefer to keep things as orderly as possible to prevent any unwanted mishaps. I love meeting new friends, but I'm not too quick to jump and give my everything to someone new.

If interested please reply. My email should be visible and I always have the tab open. So I should notice within 1-5 hours. Only exceptions being me going to work or class. Any questions, comments, or concerns can also be addressed here just in case someone else is wondering.

Thank you.

This post has been edited by Vheeria: 22 April 2014 - 01:57 AM

#2 User is offline   GunmetalRox 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 65057

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:41 PM

Hey! Totally interested in maybe rooming with you. Me and my boyfriend need a place to crash and put our things. We probably won't be around too much, since we tend to stay out for most of the night at conventions anyways. Plus, the prices are really reasonable. :D Let me know if you have room for us.

#3 User is offline   Vheeria 

• Pip

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:45 PM

View PostGunmetalRox, on 22 April 2014 - 11:41 PM, said:

Hey! Totally interested in maybe rooming with you. Me and my boyfriend need a place to crash and put our things. We probably won't be around too much, since we tend to stay out for most of the night at conventions anyways. Plus, the prices are really reasonable. :D/> Let me know if you have room for us.

Jesus, I would have replied immediately. Could have sworn I set email alerts for any replies. I do have room. Still interested?

#4 User is offline   GunmetalRox 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 65057

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:10 AM

Purrrrrrhaps. :D My boyfriend is currently working, but I can definitely get back to you when I run it by him. He's pretty concerned about money and all that stuff. Especially considering we have to drive all the way from South Carolina. If that's okay with you.

#5 User is offline   Vheeria 

• Pip

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:54 AM

This is fine. You're the first an only to take the offer so it's still open to you.

#6 User is offline   Vheeria 

• Pip

Posted 27 April 2014 - 01:53 AM

Just an update, I have others asking me about the room. Not here, though. Any word? I'd like to get something of assurance.

#7 User is offline   Vheeria 

• Pip

Posted 11 May 2014 - 12:48 PM

Bump. Willing to allow a total of 3 just to lower the price.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users