• This topic is locked

Looking for two people for Hyatt Thursday-Sunday

#1 User is offline   Shiggitay 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 60878

Posted 19 April 2014 - 12:30 PM

Hey all. I know I posted a thread about theoretical room vacancies, but that was when two people I had interested weren't sure if they could afford it. Now that they're on board for some reason two others dropped out. Sooo I have two spots open. I have some conditions though:

• I'm 30 since January. Ppl 21+ preferred. If you're under 21, please don't be coming in drunk/drinking. Even if you're over 21 be mindful of others that may not want to deal with such behavior. Both male and females are welcome.

• I"m not sure of the sleep habits or plans of everyone, but please don't be loud if you must come back to the room super late. I understand attendees love going to 18+ hentai panels like Cosplay Burlesque etc, but please consider that if you come in after 11pm or so people could be asleep.

• Try and keep your belongings in a designated corner or section of the room. It'll be a hassle to gather our stuff on Sunday morning of that weekend when he have to check out if all your stuff is all over the room. Leave enough time to iron/fold etc your cosplay if necessary.

• This is going to/might sound like an obvious one, but be mindful and courteous of people and their fandoms. You may/may not enjoy Hetalia for example, but please don't harass the person that might.

Sorry for all the rules, but I want everyone to have a good time without anyone ruining it for everyone else. One last thing. Since this room is a 'business upgrade' room it INCLUDES WiFi at NO EXTRA CHARGE! Most of the other rooms in the Hyatt there maybe you pay extra for internet amenities etc, but in the room I have booked it's included! If it sucks bawls and you have a smartphone (iPhone/Android etc with a decent and/or unlimited data plan) capable of hot-spotting like I will by then, we can also use that, but the 'free' WiFi is a plus.

Anywho, anyone interested please shoot me a PM. I can also be reached via AIM: shiggitay and Skype: shiggityshiggityshwah and finally email: shiggymiyamoto_at_gmail DOT com.

Thanks!

This post has been edited by Shiggitay: 19 April 2014 - 12:35 PM

Anime fo lyfe!

Representin' Anime Boston 2017, Anime Central 2017 and Otakon 2017!! WOOO WOOO~~~~

-----------------------------Help me out if you can! And please share those links around! Arigatou!!---------------------------
Buy Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd [Famitsu DX Pack] (Japan Version) for PlayStation 3 (PS3)>

Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd | Buy Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd (Japan Version) for PlayStation®Vita (PS Vita)>

#2 User is offline   Shiggitay 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 28 April 2014 - 12:08 PM

Still need one person....
Anime fo lyfe!

Representin' Anime Boston 2017, Anime Central 2017 and Otakon 2017!! WOOO WOOO~~~~

-----------------------------Help me out if you can! And please share those links around! Arigatou!!---------------------------
Buy Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd [Famitsu DX Pack] (Japan Version) for PlayStation 3 (PS3)>

Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd | Buy Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd (Japan Version) for PlayStation®Vita (PS Vita)>

#3 User is offline   Shiggitay 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 05 May 2014 - 12:45 AM

All filled. Thanks for your interest.
Anime fo lyfe!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users