• This topic is locked

Local Taxi Cabs or vallet

#1 User is offline   Julie 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 65196

Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:58 PM

I'm staying at the Quality Inn O'hare and don't want to deal with the parking issue (it gives me high anxiety trying to find parking in a crowded and unfamiliar city), so I'm either going to call a cab or hope there's valet parking around the convention. Does anyone know good cab companies that run on time picking up and dropping off? And is there any valet parking around the convention center?

#2 User is offline   Prayer Police 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 11087

Posted 17 April 2014 - 03:14 PM

Does that Quality Inn (or any other hotel in the immediate vicinity) offer shuttle rides to the Donald's E. Convention Center? Ask the front desk and maybe they can call a free shuttle for you.
Otherwise, the paid parking lots near the hotels have plenty of space (the public one, not the Hyatt one) and should be virtually stress-free.

This post has been edited by Prayer Police: 17 April 2014 - 03:26 PM

^^Post of the Day!!!!^^

#3 User is offline   dorkatlarge 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 6912

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:00 PM

*If* the Quality Inn won't help you get to Rosemont, perhaps they can help you get to OHare. It's a moderate walk to the Blue Line, and then the next stop is Rosemont. The Blue Line runs 24 hours. Ask before finding cabs or carpools.

#4 User is offline   Wafflashizzles 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62412

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:56 AM

View Postdorkatlarge, on 17 April 2014 - 10:00 PM, said:

*If* the Quality Inn won't help you get to Rosemont, perhaps they can help you get to OHare. It's a moderate walk to the Blue Line, and then the next stop is Rosemont. The Blue Line runs 24 hours. Ask before finding cabs or carpools.

Yep, what this guy said. Shuttle to O'hare, O'hare to blue line, Blue line to rosemont. Should work fine, but I can see how the transfers could be annoying.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users