Have Hyatt Room, Need Roommates Looking to fill a room at the main con hotel

#1 User is offline   Genichiro 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 61483

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:50 PM

ROOM FULL NOW, THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO SHOWED INTEREST

Now that other cons have come and gone, it's time for me to focus on ACen~ :3 Once again, I have a room at the Hyatt Thursday to Sunday, and I'm looking to fill up with some happy con goers. First off, though, need to establish a few rules:

• Your spot is not guaranteed until I receive payment. There is no "pay me at the con" option, so don't bother asking; I will ignore you. I will accept payment through paypal. Paypal address is same as the e-mail listed below. If paypal doesn't work for you, I can try to work on other options, but paypal is the best way to guarantee yourself a spot
  • If you cancel within 2 weeks before the con, I will not refund your money unless you find me a replacement. I've been stuck paying too many room shares from people dropping out at the last minute. As much as I prefer to be kind to others, I can't eat $100+ because someone changed his or her mind at the last second. Sorry, no exceptions
  • Be clean, kind, and courteous to others in the room, especially the men out there. If you miss and pee on the seat/floor/back of toilet, wipe it up, please. It only takes a second, and your female roommates will appreciate it.
  • Bed spots are first come, first served. Bed spots will be decided before con; no trying to hijack a bed space. I will say it right now: I will not sleep on the floor in a room with my credit card on it. Those who pay first get first shot at a bed. Of course, if you have back problems or some other condition that requires you to sleep on a bed, then let me know, and you'll get a bed space, but no one will be getting a bed to his or herself, so please do not ask.
  • I am okay with drinking in the room, but within reason. Don't get so drunk you start acting stupid. If you offend others via drunken antics, you will be asked to leave until you sober up.
  • For couples, if you both have bed space, what you do on that bed is between you and the cleaning staff, but be mindful that there are others rooming with you, and that no one, at any point in time, is allowed to monopolize the room, unless they have permission from everyone else in the room.
  • I will not tolerate any racial, sexist, or LGBT slurs. A lot of us come to cons to get away from the prejudice we face in our daily lives; we don't want to deal with it when we're out to have fun. If I catch word of any insults that severely offend another member of the room, you will find your stuff outside in the hallway, and your key suddenly not working.
  • I'm generally okay with people bringing others into the room, as long as they follow all the other rules, and they know to leave for the night. If I see someone sleeping in the room who did not pay to be in the room, I will wake them up and kick them out.

I'll be charging $105 per person.* If you're interested, send me a PM on here, an e-mail to bluewolf963@yahoo.com (also use this e-mail for Paypal), or send me a message on facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/bluewolf963 ). Please put ACen 2014 in the subject, so I'll know what the message is about.

Now, for a little about me. I'm 27, female, and a cosplayer for characters from Touhou Project. Pictures of me in my cosplays are on Facebook if you'd like to see them. I've been going to ACen since 2012, and plan on continuing to be at ACen for the foreseeable future. I'm always up for meeting new people and making new friends. I hope to have a fun con with everyone~

*assuming I fill the room; shares will be higher if I have less people

This post has been edited by Genichiro: 28 April 2014 - 08:08 PM

#2 User is offline   brasilianman 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 62095

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:48 PM

Why is it that everyone is posting free spaces avail for rooms after I managed to get roomies??? Many of you I know from last year and wished I knew in advance.
ACen Cosplays:
Friday: 9th Dr from Dr Who
Saturday: Goomba from Super Mario Bros
Sunday: Ratio from Hamatora the Animation
Rave Attire: Mordecai from Regular Show in KUNG FU of death... clothing (without the mullet)

#3 User is offline   Genichiro 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 61483

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:23 PM

Still looking for roommates; don't have anyone committed to the room at the time of this post. XP

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users