Anime Central Forums: "There were problems getting a shipping quote" - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

"There were problems getting a shipping quote" What...?

#1 User is offline   eterniawolf 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 59271

Posted 23 March 2014 - 11:09 PM

On the checkout page, it says the following at the bottom: "There were problems getting a shipping quote. Please verify the delivery and product information and try again. If this does not resolve the issue, please contact us to complete your order."

I was about to enter my information to pay for my badge and then I saw this, so I stopped. I don't understand why it's saying this?

I guess I'll just go to bed for the night and check for an answer on this tomorrow. Hope someone can help me and explain what this means!

#2 User is offline   wolfedragon 

• Registration DH
  • PipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 21692

Posted 24 March 2014 - 07:08 AM

View Posteterniawolf, on 23 March 2014 - 11:09 PM, said:

On the checkout page, it says the following at the bottom: "There were problems getting a shipping quote. Please verify the delivery and product information and try again. If this does not resolve the issue, please contact us to complete your order."

I was about to enter my information to pay for my badge and then I saw this, so I stopped. I don't understand why it's saying this?

I guess I'll just go to bed for the night and check for an answer on this tomorrow. Hope someone can help me and explain what this means!

Hi eterniawolf,

Can you please send an email to registration@ACen.org with your account information, what you were trying to purchase, what screen, etc.? We have had a couple other attendees email us about this error and the more information we have, the easier it will be for our programmers to correct the issue. If anyone else receives this error message as well, please take a screenshot of the error and send us the same information.

Thanks,
Melanie Gillies
Assistant Department Head of Registration
Questions about Registration? Email us at registration@ACen.org

Attendee 2008-2009
Registration Staff 2010
Assistant Department Head of Registration 2011-2014
Department Head of Registration 2015, 2016

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

#3 User is offline   eterniawolf 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 59271

Posted 24 March 2014 - 10:33 AM

Thanks for you response!

Today I went to go and take a screenshot of the error and use that contact email, and now today I'm not getting that error and I'm able to place my order just fine. So I guess I don't need to contact you guys now? I have no idea why it happened last night. :blink:

#4 User is offline   wolfedragon 

• Registration DH
  • PipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 21692

Posted 28 March 2014 - 06:05 PM

Just as an FYI for everyone, this problem has been solved and the error should no longer be popping up :happydance:

Melanie Gillies
Assistant Department Head of Registration
Questions about Registration? Email us at registration@ACen.org

Attendee 2008-2009
Registration Staff 2010
Assistant Department Head of Registration 2011-2014
Department Head of Registration 2015, 2016

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users