• You cannot reply to this topic

Guest Announcement: Laura Bailey American Voice Actress

#1 User is offline   El Ken 

• Guest Relations Section Chief
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
  • Member No.: 5629

Posted 02 March 2014 - 12:02 PM

Super excited to announce Laura Bailey to the Anime Central 2014 Guest Lineup!

Laura Bailey got her start playing Kid Trunks in the hit series Dragonball Z. Since then, she's gone on to provide voices in countless animated series. Some of her most popular anime roles include: Tohru Honda in Fruits Basket, Lust in Fullmetal Alchemist, Shin in Shin Chan, Halibel in Bleach, and Anko in Naruto.

Laura's certainly made her mark in the video game world as well, giving life to Abigail "Fetch" Walker in InFamous: Second Son, Serah Farron in Final Fantasy 13, Helena Harper in Resident Evil: 6, Charlotte in KNACK, Mira in Lost Planet 3, Lady Comstock in Bioshock Infinite, Female Boss in Saints Row IV, Kira Carsen in Star Wars: The Old Republic, Rise in Persona 4, Harley Quinn in Lego Batman 2, Jaina Proudmoore in World of Warcraft, the Boss in Saints Row the Third, the title role in Catherine, and over a hundred others!

Her most recent projects have Laura playing Black Widow in Avengers Assemble, a new Marvel cartoon series, Dawnstar in JLA Adventures: Trapped in Time, and Lagoona Blue in the ghoultastic Monster High. Check out www.lizardbee.com for her full list of credits!

Website announcement here.
Ken Leiding

Guest Relations Section Chief (2011- )

Hotel/Convention Site Relations, Retired (2006-2010)

@kenleiding

「いっぺん死んで見る?」

#2 User is offline   Kickastina 

• Sprite Of Curiosity
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 58914

Posted 09 March 2014 - 12:33 PM

I'm so excited! I've been waiting for so long to finally meet her! Thank you!~

I don't know what else to really put here....
So have a nice day. ^^

#3 User is offline   Dark Spellmaster 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 24895

Posted 10 March 2014 - 03:42 PM

This is truly awesome. I'm really glad to see her coming and I hope she and Travis host a panel together. It's going to be interesting to hear their views coming from anime to become more well known in western animation now, and how they deal with the differences in providing voices for the various areas of voice acting.
~@~ Delightfully Playing: Prima-Vocaloid 0%, Mew-Two 80%, Muppeters -100% -2014 ~@~
~*@*~ 2013:The Riddler, Muppeters, Mew-Two 2012: The Riddler, Shadow Fairy 2011: Rinslet from Black Cat, Carmen Sandiego,Wanda from Fairly Odd Parents. 2010: Younger Walter, Carmen Sandiego. 2009: Goku from Saiyuki~*@*~

DEVIL MAY CRY SAGA PANEL 2013

Pardon the Pause is a Podcast that focuses on Geek culture:
Pardon the Pause

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users