Ultimate Pokedex Challenge Love pokemon and cosplay? we need you

#1 User is offline   Mewcosplayerof2011 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 59891

Posted 28 February 2014 - 09:18 PM

Hey guys and gals!

At Anime Central 2014 something will take place that has never been done before, successfully anyway.

On Nerd Caliber, Steven Savage challenged someone to create a "Living Poke'dex". That is correct, 649 poke'mon cosplayers, plus many of the human character cosplayers, ready to do a photo-shoot. Nothing of this scale has even been attempted or recorded.

Well Steven Savage, we accept your challenge! Anime Central is not the largest convention but we are formidable and determined.
We have applied as a panel so that we may be indoors but until we get word on the panel scheduling I'll post this here to bring in more people until we receive the OK or not.

We need more pokemon cosplayers to complete this challenge and to go down in Nintendo history. we have worked on this project for a year now and have accumulated about 100+ cosplayers of course this still means there are MANY spots available!

more information about this exciting panel event shown here- https://www.facebook...37543669611044/

for rules and applicant questions we have some posted here: https://www.facebook...443758895656188

This post has been edited by Mewcosplayerof2011: 28 February 2014 - 09:21 PM

Leave it to me!

#2 User is offline   Washu Takahashi 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 56275

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:19 PM

Woo! I hope we can get even more people to sign up ^^ Not everyone checks Facebook/the forums, so maybe at the con you can keep an eye out for cosplayers as Pokemon/people missing from the lists and ask if they'd like to join in ^^ -Meloetta for the Ultimate pokedex-
ACen 2017 Plans
Maki Nishikino (Little Devil) [Love Live! School Idol Project] 90%
Maki Nishikino (Sunny Day Song) [Love Live! School Idol Project] 90%
Rider [Fate/Stay Night] 0%
Zen (Spicy Jalapeno) [Mystic Messenger] 100%
Christophe Giacometti (Rapsodie Espagnole) [Yuri!!! on Ice] 10%

Add me on Facebook! Washu Takahashi Cosplay

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users