• This topic is locked

VPA is hiring!

#1 User is offline   SarahBeth1107 

• Press ADH
  • Pip
  • Group: Assistant Department Head
  • Member No.: 59418

Posted 28 December 2013 - 08:42 PM

The Video, Photo, and Archive Department (VPA) is currently looking for staffers!

What we do in a nutshell: VPA is responsible for all of the con's official videography and photography. We cover panels, events, meet-ups, interviews, and even sometimes some secret covert missions! We also maintain the archives for each year that provides pictures for the website, marketing, and ACen publications.

Do I have to have experience? We do request that you have prior experience in photography, videography, or editing. Due to the nature of our job, most of our missions would require you to be comfortable shooting independently. However, if you are interested, we encourage you to apply as we are willing to train the right individual(s).

Do I have to be a professional photographer or videographer? Absolutely not! Taking photos/videos does not have to be your day job. You do need to have a professional attitude though!

Do I need to provide my own equipment? At this time, we don't have staff equipment available. We do request that you bring your own digital photography or videography equipment. Depending on your needs we may be able to assist you though.

I make my own YouTube videos but don't have a lot of video/photo experience. Do you have a space for me? You better believe it! We're always looking for experienced editors and data loggers! They are an important part of our time to log footage, edit photos, put together video packages....the list goes on!

I have more questions to ask!! Please email me at media.services@ACen.org for more information!

Ok, I'm interested! How do I apply? Follow the link below to send in a VPA Application!

VPA Application

Thank you for your interest!
Sincerely,
Sarah Leitzen, Dept. Head
Video, Photo, & Archive Dept.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users