• This topic is locked

Supernatural 2014 There ain't no me, if there ain't no you

#1 User is offline   M&M 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 26997

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:15 PM

Grab your angel blades and grind some salt, let's get this show on the road. Anyone up for a little supernatural summit this year?

I'll be there as Lucifer this year, though we'll see if I bring my Dean too.

More to come in the way of rules and potential dates soon ;)

#2 User is offline   blatantEternity 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 61325

Posted 07 December 2013 - 11:22 AM

wooohhhh im going to cosplay girl castiel with some real big wings and i think ill have a girl gabriel with me too AND i also happen to know soneone is doing an archangel group
2014 cosplays:
Girl Cass (Supernatural)
Fancy Dreamer Calliope, possibly Kanaya Maryam (Homestuck)
Lanier (Mabinogi)

halopatrol.co.vu

#3 User is offline   M&M 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 07 December 2013 - 08:17 PM

View PostblatantEternity, on 07 December 2013 - 11:22 AM, said:

wooohhhh im going to cosplay girl castiel with some real big wings and i think ill have a girl gabriel with me too AND i also happen to know soneone is doing an archangel group

How fun! And the group is probably mine <3 Me, my partner, and my friend are going as Michael, Lucifer, and Gabriel. Do you perhaps know them as homestucks or on Tumblr?

#4 User is offline   blatantEternity 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 61325

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:11 PM

View PostM&M, on 07 December 2013 - 08:17 PM, said:

How fun! And the group is probably mine <3 Me, my partner, and my friend are going as Michael, Lucifer, and Gabriel. Do you perhaps know them as homestucks or on Tumblr?

holy crap LOL okay this is embarassing its you guys!!! oh nooo wowww embarassing u wu
2014 cosplays:
Girl Cass (Supernatural)
Fancy Dreamer Calliope, possibly Kanaya Maryam (Homestuck)
Lanier (Mabinogi)

halopatrol.co.vu

#5 User is offline   M&M 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:41 PM

View PostblatantEternity, on 10 December 2013 - 10:11 PM, said:

holy crap LOL okay this is embarassing its you guys!!! oh nooo wowww embarassing u wu

Not need to be embarrassed, that's really exciting that people know what we're doing! :D I can't wait to see your fem!Cas.

#6 User is offline   oooBAMFED 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 50334

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:29 PM

Wish we had an episode yesterday D:

I don't know if I'll be cosplaying spn but I'll for sure be there!
Hopefully there will be some Zekes/Gadreels too.

#7 User is offline   M&M 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:48 PM

View PostoooBAMFED, on 18 December 2013 - 07:29 PM, said:

Wish we had an episode yesterday D:

I don't know if I'll be cosplaying spn but I'll for sure be there!
Hopefully there will be some Zekes/Gadreels too.

Me too, it was so strange not being in front of the telly at that time.

Hope so! At least one Sammy will be there (as far as I know) and if a Gadriel shows up, I'm taking my vessel back, you can be sure of that.

#8 User is offline   M&M 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:14 AM

Alright everyone, what day(s)/time(s) are we wanting to claim as photoshoot spots?

#9 User is offline   TheMagicWithin 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 5842

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:37 PM

Hello!

I've been putting together a Charlie cosplay for the shoot this year. I'm just hoping the timing works out for me.
ACen 2014:
John Watson: Sherlock
Charlie: Supernatural

Tardis: Doctor Who

#10 User is offline   M&M 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 18 January 2014 - 11:07 AM

View PostTheMagicWithin, on 17 January 2014 - 08:37 PM, said:

Hello!

I've been putting together a Charlie cosplay for the shoot this year. I'm just hoping the timing works out for me.

Hi! Oh awesome! Charlie is so great, excellent choice of cosplay :D

#11 User is offline   M&M 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 27 January 2014 - 01:59 PM

Anyone have any suggestions for where you all would prefer the shoot to be? Reminder that the Garden Area is currently not being used for photoshoots and the deadline to submit our spot is in March (beware the Ides).

Last year we had it at the loading docs and it was certainly big enough, though there were some strange complications when the con staff began to run the photoshoot for some reason to this day remains a mystery. Anyways, submit times/days that would work well for you and we'll all see if we can find a good spot on the roster.

#12 User is offline   TheMagicWithin 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 January 2014 - 02:37 AM

Well, any day works for me, though the shoot is usually on Saturday. My only big commitment is the Doctor Who shoot and Sherlock. I think the same person runs those every year, but I've not seen a post so I have no idea about times. But as long as nothing conflicts with that, I am free for any shoot times.
ACen 2014:

#13 User is offline   Red Juliet 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 59597

Posted 20 February 2014 - 06:39 PM

The thread is so SMALL this year! Last year it was much longer. I hope for a good turnout this year. Last year I was Castiel (among many others) and this year I'll be Cas and Abaddon. I also had a blast on the Friday shoot, which was small and the Saturday shoot which was...maybe kind of ginormous. Is it too late to reserve a spot? I've been in the garden before for a shoot, and it's usually overrun with people who don't know the shoot schedule. But it is nice and shaded. The loading docks work well if the shoot is going to be big. But...I really have no idea since there haven't been many posts on the thread yet.
ACen 2016:
Juvia Lockser [Fairy Tail]
Clear [Dramatical Murder]
Remus Lupin [Harry Potter]
Hit me up if you want to do a small fandom shoot or just hang out this year!

#14 User is offline   M&M 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:56 PM

View PostRed Juliet, on 20 February 2014 - 06:39 PM, said:

The thread is so SMALL this year! Last year it was much longer. I hope for a good turnout this year. Last year I was Castiel (among many others) and this year I'll be Cas and Abaddon. I also had a blast on the Friday shoot, which was small and the Saturday shoot which was...maybe kind of ginormous. Is it too late to reserve a spot? I've been in the garden before for a shoot, and it's usually overrun with people who don't know the shoot schedule. But it is nice and shaded. The loading docks work well if the shoot is going to be big. But...I really have no idea since there haven't been many posts on the thread yet.

Yeah, it usually picks up right before the event. Yaaay I'm glad you had fun. Which Castiel were you? I probably took pics with you because I wanted to hug all the Cas's. I can still reserve spots, but the garden unfortunately has been nixed as a spot for this year (see the official stickies/rules) so it'll probably be the docks again. Even if it's not big, it works best for photos in terms of set up and space, and with a smaller group we won't need as much time necessarily so we'd likely get the spot. I think I'll try for that on Saturday and as more people come, we can see if we can nab a Friday shoot too. Input?

#15 User is offline   Red Juliet 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:11 AM

View PostM&M, on 20 February 2014 - 11:56 PM, said:

Yeah, it usually picks up right before the event. Yaaay I'm glad you had fun. Which Castiel were you? I probably took pics with you because I wanted to hug all the Cas's. I can still reserve spots, but the garden unfortunately has been nixed as a spot for this year (see the official stickies/rules) so it'll probably be the docks again. Even if it's not big, it works best for photos in terms of set up and space, and with a smaller group we won't need as much time necessarily so we'd likely get the spot. I think I'll try for that on Saturday and as more people come, we can see if we can nab a Friday shoot too. Input?

Shoot last year I was the Castiel on the far right, in front of the fem!Cas on the Twister mat. This was my badge my favorite prop. I also had the angel tablet and I was mostly hanging around with fem!Cas and Dean, and another Castiel, or two Sherlock cosplayers.

The docks are good, it's easy to find and kind of gritty, like the show. XD Waiting for more people sounds good, and if there aren't that many people for a Friday shoot, it can always be unofficial. Like a meetup somewhere just for fun.
ACen 2016:

#16 User is offline   M&M 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 23 February 2014 - 11:58 AM

View PostRed Juliet, on 21 February 2014 - 11:11 AM, said:

Shoot last year I was the Castiel on the far right, in front of the fem!Cas on the Twister mat. This was my badge my favorite prop. I also had the angel tablet and I was mostly hanging around with fem!Cas and Dean, and another Castiel, or two Sherlock cosplayers.

The docks are good, it's easy to find and kind of gritty, like the show. XD Waiting for more people sounds good, and if there aren't that many people for a Friday shoot, it can always be unofficial. Like a meetup somewhere just for fun.

Oh my god, I remember you! I was this Dean, standing one away from the same Fem!Cas in your pic. Your badge was awesome, and we talked a couple times. You rock!

#17 User is offline   Red Juliet 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 23 February 2014 - 03:47 PM

View PostM&M, on 23 February 2014 - 11:58 AM, said:

Oh my god, I remember you! I was this Dean, standing one away from the same Fem!Cas in your pic. Your badge was awesome, and we talked a couple times. You rock!

Hello! =D I remember you, I'm glad you'll be at the shoot again. <3 I'm trying to think of some more props, maybe for some good action scenes, but it's mostly shiny smiting and glowing eyes. I hope it's a good turnout, my main shoot this year. Everyone was so nice, I'm really excited. Posted Image
ACen 2016:

#18 User is offline   M&M 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 23 February 2014 - 03:55 PM

View PostRed Juliet, on 23 February 2014 - 03:47 PM, said:

Hello! =D I remember you, I'm glad you'll be at the shoot again. <3 I'm trying to think of some more props, maybe for some good action scenes, but it's mostly shiny smiting and glowing eyes. I hope it's a good turnout, my main shoot this year. Everyone was so nice, I'm really excited. Posted Image

Well, I'll be bringing my angel blade, so that'll be fun ^_^ Need protection and all. Yeah, everyone was fabulous and I can't wait!

#19 User is offline   TheMagicWithin 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 February 2014 - 12:38 PM

I bought some red high heels for Charlie, in case I need to get any killing done. I'm keeping my eyes out in case I find a better shirt but so far the one I found is the closest option. Still not sure what shoes she wears in the episode yet, though. I need to dig so I can get this cosplay done.
ACen 2014:

#20 User is offline   Red Juliet 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 25 February 2014 - 12:59 PM

View PostTheMagicWithin, on 25 February 2014 - 12:38 PM, said:

I bought some red high heels for Charlie, in case I need to get any killing done. I'm keeping my eyes out in case I find a better shirt but so far the one I found is the closest option. Still not sure what shoes she wears in the episode yet, though. I need to dig so I can get this cosplay done.

Hello, friend. Fancy seeing youuuu here.

I hope there is a Crowley. Can I just say how much I love him. Best sassiest villain ever.
ACen 2016:

#21 User is offline   TheMagicWithin 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 March 2014 - 04:08 PM

Red Juliet helped me figure out what Charlie's shirt said, so I am pleased. It'll be a fun and comfy costume.
ACen 2014:

#22 User is offline   Red Juliet 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 07 March 2014 - 04:10 PM

So the deadline is coming up already to submit times/places. Are we set on Saturday? Seems the conflicts might be with the other big shoots, though I'm not sure when they would be. Loading docks or another area nearby are good locations for slightly large gatherings.
ACen 2016:

#23 User is offline   Ay-Zup 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 63024

Posted 07 March 2014 - 04:29 PM

Hey guys, I'll be going as Sam/fem!Sam (I'm a friend of M&M). First time cosplaying SPN, I'm totally stoked!
Like memories in cold decay
Transmissions echoing away
Far from the world of you and I
Where oceans bleed into the sky

#24 User is offline   TheMagicWithin 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 March 2014 - 06:14 PM

View PostRed Juliet, on 07 March 2014 - 04:10 PM, said:

So the deadline is coming up already to submit times/places. Are we set on Saturday? Seems the conflicts might be with the other big shoots, though I'm not sure when they would be. Loading docks or another area nearby are good locations for slightly large gatherings.

I just can't have conflicts with Doctor Who and Sherlock. That would take priority for shoots. Saturday loading docks are always good.
ACen 2014:

#25 User is offline   M&M 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 07 March 2014 - 06:25 PM

Alright, so for those who would have conflicts on Saturday, what times do NOT work for you? I'm about to submit the final place and times, so get the replies in ASAP :)

#26 User is offline   TheMagicWithin 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 March 2014 - 02:46 AM

View PostM&M, on 07 March 2014 - 06:25 PM, said:

Alright, so for those who would have conflicts on Saturday, what times do NOT work for you? I'm about to submit the final place and times, so get the replies in ASAP :)/>

I sadly do not know. The list of gatherings is supposed to be posted tomorrow, so until then I really have no idea...
ACen 2014:

#27 User is offline   M&M 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 09 March 2014 - 10:02 PM

View PostTheMagicWithin, on 08 March 2014 - 02:46 AM, said:

I sadly do not know. The list of gatherings is supposed to be posted tomorrow, so until then I really have no idea...

No problem, I already submitted the times and day so we'll see what happens.

#28 User is offline   TheMagicWithin 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 March 2014 - 10:21 PM

View PostM&M, on 09 March 2014 - 10:02 PM, said:

No problem, I already submitted the times and day so we'll see what happens.

What did you submit for? Just curious. There are no times anywhere so I could not check, sadly.
ACen 2014:

#29 User is offline   M&M 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 10 March 2014 - 12:35 PM

View PostTheMagicWithin, on 09 March 2014 - 10:21 PM, said:

What did you submit for? Just curious. There are no times anywhere so I could not check, sadly.

Saturday at the loading docks with ideal hours being anywhere within 1-4pm--or earlier if 1-4 doesn't work--since later it gets too dark. I've been at later than 5pm shoots and they're awful for most people since they don't have proper equipment to take good pics). If things don't work for people or they don't give us a good time slot, we can also arrange for our own shoots if we communicate well. The schedule should be posted in the next few weeks, so we'll know pretty soon.

#30 User is offline   SHM_Lover 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 7887

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:59 AM

I was hoping there'd be a SPN thread posted. We're going to try to make it to the shoot! I'm going to be Castiel, my gf's gonna be Crowley, and a couple of other friends are going to be Kevin and Sam. Though I have another possible shoot on Saturday between 2-4pm (don't know an exact time yet), but hopefully I have time to visit! If not, we'll be wandering around. :)
NnnnnnnnnnnnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNNYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMmmmmmmm

--Cosplay plans for 2015--
Xigbar - Kingdom Hearts II;358/2 Days; Dream Drop Distance
Vexen - Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
Secrets~

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users