• You cannot reply to this topic

Ai Nonaka

#1 User is offline   feuerwerke 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 63062

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:13 PM

Perhaps the excitement for Madoka Magica Rebellion has caught me, or perhaps the Madoka fever will never go away, but I adore Ai Nonaka's work as Kyoko Sakura and I'd love to see her at ACen. Nonaka has also voiced Fuko Ibuki in Clannad, Caster in Fate/Extra, etc. She's usually pretty well received at the cons she goes to, from what I understand.
ACen 2014 cosplays
  • Junko Enoshima

#2 User is offline   SargentJY 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 62054

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:41 AM

View Postfeuerwerke, on 06 November 2013 - 07:13 PM, said:

Perhaps the excitement for Madoka Magica Rebellion has caught me, or perhaps the Madoka fever will never go away, but I adore Ai Nonaka's work as Kyoko Sakura and I'd love to see her at ACen. Nonaka has also voiced Fuko Ibuki in Clannad, Caster in Fate/Extra, etc. She's usually pretty well received at the cons she goes to, from what I understand.

I would like to see her as well since I like Kyouko alot. My friend help me get my Kyouko figma signed by her during Otakon last year. (Yes, another seiyu that is not unfamiliar with international appearance~)
Though a quick correction, Fate Extra Caster is VAed by Saito Chiwa(Homura from Madoka), another seiyu that actually has come to ACen before and I personally would like her to come again.
Other notable character done by Ai Nonaka:
Kafuka Fu'ura (Zestsubo Sensei)
Binchotan(Binchotan)
Meme Towa(Denpa Onna)

"Now Anime(Visual Novel) may still classed as the niche market these days...but it got such variety...such potential that I am sure will make to the mainstream one day."-ThatDudeInTheSuede

#3 User is offline   feuerwerke 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 63062

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:46 PM

View PostSargentJY, on 12 November 2013 - 09:41 AM, said:

I would like to see her as well since I like Kyouko alot. My friend help me get my Kyouko figma signed by her during Otakon last year. (Yes, another seiyu that is not unfamiliar with international appearance~)
Though a quick correction, Fate Extra Caster is VAed by Saito Chiwa(Homura from Madoka), another seiyu that actually has come to ACen before and I personally would like her to come again.
Other notable character done by Ai Nonaka:
Kafuka Fu'ura (Zestsubo Sensei)
Binchotan(Binchotan)
Meme Towa(Denpa Onna)

Actually, Ai Nonaka did voice Caster in Fate/Extra. Just. Not playable Caster. I'd forgotten to specify, but Ai Nonaka is the voice of the NPC Caster, and also her master Alice. Sorry for the confusion, I was half asleep when I typed that.

Also I'd love to see Chiwa Saito, too, for that matter.
ACen 2014 cosplays
  • Junko Enoshima

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users