Anime Central Forums: Looking for another couple to stay with! - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Looking for another couple to stay with! Yes I'm already looking...

#1 User is offline   eat_me_for_I_am_peeps 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 59774

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:38 PM

Alright so I'm looking for another couple to stay with! I would say me and my boyfriend, but he doesn't want to get a hotel room, buuuut he's going to be there anyway (and yes, paying.)

- SO. I'm looking to stay at the DoubleTree Hotel, Double or King, though I'd go for King because it's cheaper, Double Occupancy.

-I don't care what kind of couple you are, straight, lesbian, imaginary (they still have to pay), as long as you aren't murderers, theives, ect.

-Also, I'm currently 19, going to be 20 (EW WHAT) next ACen, so no alcohol in the room. Also, neither of us smoke, so if anyone is in to hookah, already know we'll pass haha

-I am a raver, my boyfriend is not, but he likes to go to some of the late panels or game room, so coming in late will be fine, but please don't be loud about it, and always lock the door after you come in (feel like I wouldn't have to say that, but that's how a friend of mine and her friend got their stuff stolen out of their room.)

-I'm also looking for someone to reserve the room, as I do not have a credit/debt card myself, but I'm working on getting one. Also, since the first transaction of the room will be around April, the room payment will be given to you during that month, the exact date will be up to you.

-I'm also hoping to have these rooms from Thursday to Sunday, but if Friday to Sunday is better for you, than that's okay!

I think that I covered all of it...so if you are interested, message me or post here!

This post has been edited by eat_me_for_I_am_peeps: 21 October 2013 - 07:46 PM

#2 User is offline   Holly Chu 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 64322

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:11 PM

View Posteat_me_for_I_am_peeps, on 21 October 2013 - 02:38 PM, said:

Alright so I'm looking for another couple to stay with! I would say me and my boyfriend, but he doesn't want to get a hotel room, buuuut he's going to be there anyway (and yes, paying.)

- SO. I'm looking to stay at the DoubleTree Hotel, Double or King, though I'd go for King because it's cheaper, Double Occupancy.

-I don't care what kind of couple you are, straight, lesbian, imaginary (they still have to pay), as long as you aren't murderers, theives, ect.

-Also, I'm currently 19, going to be 20 (EW WHAT) next ACen, so no alcohol in the room. Also, neither of us smoke, so if anyone is in to hookah, already know we'll pass haha

-I am a raver, my boyfriend is not, but he likes to go to some of the late panels or game room, so coming in late will be fine, but please don't be loud about it, and always lock the door after you come in (feel like I wouldn't have to say that, but that's how a friend of mine and her friend got their stuff stolen out of their room.)

-I'm also looking for someone to reserve the room, as I do not have a credit/debt card myself, but I'm working on getting one. Also, since the first transaction of the room will be around April, the room payment will be given to you during that month, the exact date will be up to you.

-I'm also hoping to have these rooms from Thursday to Sunday, but if Friday to Sunday is better for you, than that's okay!

I think that I covered all of it...so if you are interested, message me or post here!

Hi! I'm really interested in sharing a room with you two :D/>/>
I'm going to the con with my friend Kaity so we aren't a couple LOL but we're best friends (:
We're quiet and not loud or crazily wild (that much anyways)
I'm 18, 19 in May and she is 19, 20 in February. We don't smoke or drink or do anything illegal!
We're hoping to stay at the con for the 3 days that's it's going on (:
We've never been to this con so we don't know which hotel to stay at and what not.

This post has been edited by Holly Chu: 05 November 2013 - 09:12 PM

#3 User is offline   eat_me_for_I_am_peeps 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 59774

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:40 PM

Yay!!! Would you mind terribly taking this conversation to a PM? :3

#4 User is offline   Sephiroth Lives 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 17533

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:50 PM

Shoot me an email to shawnkylehall@gmail.com

I have a suite I need to fill out for ACen this year. Please send me a message if you would be interested in staying. I am going to fill the suite lightly because I like my space. The Suite sleeps 12 but I want to keep it down to 10. So yeah send me a message so I don't have to come back and read through comments and it is easier to respond.

I have the Suite Thursday through Sunday, check in is 2PM any given day aka if you want to be in the room friday at 8am you pay for Thursday night too.

Rate is 190$ Total Per Person for Friday Through Sunday.

Or 225$ for Thursday through Sunday.

Hotel logic here Thursday is much cheaper than Friday or Saturday for some reason.Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users