cosplay playground

#1 User is offline   Sirk133 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 59384

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:41 PM

Hey all, i just wanted to get a general feel for a
n idea, project, business thought.

Im located approx 30 min southwest of rockford il. Im trying to put feelers out to see how many cosplayers might be interested in having a place to go all year around to take photos with full size props. Ie...actually be in the evas hand, cockpits of the giant mechs...dojo, temple, cafe, classroom, that sort of thing. Ive currently got a wooded area(approx 6acre) and a field of approx 6 acres avail to play in. If there is enough interested people, im going to set up a kickstarter campaign. I enjoy seeing the results of the time and effort of everyone, and would love to be able to support you/us in our hobby.

So any imput, questions about it, suggestions of potential scenes, props, drop me a line.

#2 User is offline   eat_me_for_I_am_peeps 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 59774

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:44 PM

Oh my God that would be awesome. I have no idea what I would want though haha

#3 User is offline   Sirk133 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 59384

Posted 16 August 2013 - 06:27 PM

Yeah, i hear you there. But i was thinking at least one classroom. And a few cockpit setuos fron different series, and a couple bits and pieces from evangelion. For starters. Maybe a weapons forge from s.a.o. also, maybe a workshop to help teach trade sewing ideas whatnot. Also, would love to be able to host mock battles, but no steel on steel, but live steel in photos would be fine. But pass the word along, and please, suggestions are welcome.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users