• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Lost Heartless Corchet Plush

#1 User is offline   Krotar 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 59648

Posted 04 June 2013 - 06:54 PM

My sis bought a little crochet'd Shadow Heartless plushie for $10 on Friday. She liked it so much that she brought it back with her on Saturday. Unfortunately, she lost it in the Hyatt Building around the time of the Madoka Magica photoshoot.

On Sunday we went to go buy a new one, but the vendor was all out. She said she'd only made the one to test the waters and see if it was a viable design or something. When we told her what happened, she said she'd make a new one and mail it to us, free of charge, and that it'd take about two days to make it. We gave her our address on her iPad and thought everything had turned out better than expected. It's been a month now, though, and nothing's come in the mail.

So I'm asking for one of two things: A. Whoever found the plush comes forward and we can work something out about getting it back (doubtful, but one can hope) or B. Someone can tell us the name of the shop we bought the thing at, or a way to contact the vendor. We were stupid and didn't write any of that info down (finding it again on Sunday was a bit of a pain, too).

Sorry I can't give more info to help you help me. Sis didn't even get around to snapping a picture of the plush, so the best I can give you is this MSPaint drawing I made of it:
Posted Image
It may look simple here, but it's actually a really accurate drawing. It was that simple and adorable a plushie. Especially those ridiculously long pipe-cleaner antennae.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users