• This topic is locked

1 Or 2 Needed for Hyatt

#1 User is offline   Ryu-Chan 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 3107

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:10 AM

I have a room at the Hyatt that other room mate backed out on. Right now it is just me and my fiancee. We are both over 21 and like to hang out. I do plan on bringing some liquor with me, how much depends on finances, but I am just saying. We aren't loud people by any means but I am a night owl and tend to be in and out, she sleeps more. I have been going for several years and some of you know me, and some of you don't. Previously I had been stuck with some rude and god awful mates, and hope to avoid that again.

The cost for Thursday - Sunday is 597 total. Meaning you can take that and divide by however many people we get... if it is just one more person than it's 199 for the whole time. If it is 2 more people, than it is 149 per person.

Not too picky about guys or gals, but do prefer over 21... but can make exception. Also, she would prefer to not be in a room with myself and 2 other guys, but than again, can make an exception.

Also, we are both cosplayers.

If at all possible, meeting at least via online or text / call would be nice as well.

This post has been edited by Ryu-Chan: 09 May 2013 - 12:10 AM

"You shot me, You food now"
:confused: They just want justice, peace, recreation, entertainment, morality, family values, and the obliteration of all other life forms
The art of flying is a skill based on missing the ground accidentaly.
*Misses his 4k+ post count*

#2 User is offline   Ryu-Chan 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 3107

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:34 AM

Thursday May 16th Update:

Still looking for someone. I can be texted at 3092325878. I know phone numbers isnt kosher but I may not see this again the rest of the weekend.
"You shot me, You food now"
:confused: They just want justice, peace, recreation, entertainment, morality, family values, and the obliteration of all other life forms
The art of flying is a skill based on missing the ground accidentaly.
*Misses his 4k+ post count*

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users