Anime Central Forums: Will pay you at least $80-90 bucks to find a room with someone - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Will pay you at least $80-90 bucks to find a room with someone Looking to find a room ASAP thanks!

#1 User is offline   Creed1 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 63590

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:20 AM

I am extremely interested and definitely willing to sleep on the floor, no problem. If you could message me on here, email, and/or facebook. My name is Jake Mau on facebook and my network if you need to search for it is Buffalo Grove , Illinois or Buffalo Grove High school. My profile picture is the guy with blonde hair and a white uniform/shift looking down at the camera. My email is jakemau89@sbcglobal.net. I am a very clean person who is very easy-going and easy to get along with. So again, if you could please message on here or any of those options I would really appreciate it. Looking forward to it. Thanks so much!

#2 User is offline   Creed1 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 63590

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:51 AM

Correction: I am even willing to pay as much as $100.00 for any spot you have available. Not only that, but I will just sleep on the ground, not a bed, no problem. Let me know please. Thanks!

This post has been edited by Creed1: 30 April 2013 - 09:52 AM

#3 User is offline   NiqueyDomii 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 59753

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:50 AM

View PostCreed1, on 30 April 2013 - 09:51 AM, said:

Correction: I am even willing to pay as much as $100.00 for any spot you have available. Not only that, but I will just sleep on the ground, not a bed, no problem. Let me know please. Thanks!

Have you found a room yet?
Wandering into my wonderland.^___^

#4 User is offline   markus13 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 63648

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:24 PM

I'm having trouble finding a room myself. been posting on facebook and on here. but havent heard a respond yet. I know someone needs an extra $100. lol.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users