Anime Central Forums: Looking for a room Friday-Sunday - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Looking for a room Friday-Sunday Hyatt is preffered!

#1 User is offline   Denis 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 60191

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:14 PM

Hey there! This seems like a flashback to two years ago but here I am. Didn't think I would be able to make it to the con this year and some last minute shifts freed up my weekend!

I'd love to stay in the Hyatt just to be close to the action. I'm one of the more easy going people you'll ever meet. Here's a quick about me:

I am a 21 year old Asian guy.
Comfortable staying with either gender.
Drinks, sometimes gets a craving for a cigarette when drinking, but would never smoke in a shared room.
Vegan, don't care if you are or aren't.
Not planning on cosplaying at this point, due to time.
I can be quiet or loud, very adaptable. If you party I'll party, if you don't I'll be as quiet as a mouse.
Price isn't too much of an issue, I'll sleep on the floor too, doesn't matter to me.

Really, if you have a room for me to stay in, let me know your requirements and I'm pretty sure we'll be great roommates and friends. If it would make you a little more comfortable we can meet up in the weeks before the con to make sure we'll get along, I live in downtown Chicago.

Cheers!

EDIT: I spelled preferred wrong. Sorry.

This post has been edited by Denis: 28 April 2013 - 07:15 PM

#2 User is offline   VoicesOfChaos 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 8996

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:12 PM

Check out my thread. Sounds like you might be perfect.
Hyatt, Fri-Sun, 1-2 People Needed
Cosplays
Hidan (Naruto), Jio Freed (666 Satan), Geno (Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars), Kurtis (Disgaea), Chrona (Soul Eater), Gokudera (Katekyo Hitman Reborn), Roy (Fire Emblem Fuuin no Tsurugi), Dark Signer Jack Atlas (Yugioh 5D's), Billy Coen (Resident Evil Zero), Kiriha Aonuma (Digimon Xross Wars 7 Death Generals), Ryoga "Shark" Kamishiro (Yugioh Zexal).

Cosplay.com Gallery
Facebook
YouTube

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users