• You cannot reply to this topic

www.capesandcartridges.com

#1 User is offline   cid_highwind 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 1116

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:14 AM

My friends and I recently launched the website Capes & Cartridges and I wanted to let the ACen community know about it. I've been a member of these forums since 2003 so you are my people!

The site is basically a collection of content related to nerdy interests (sci-fi, anime, superheroes, video games, comics, con coverage/pictures, etc).

Right now we have a couple of different podcasts, some comics, music reviews, articles, historical comedy items, and a video of a 8-bit bead sprite being created by Andrew of 8-Bit Beads Studio, a talented individual who has been in the ACen Artist's Alley before and will be returning this year!

Eventually we want to add some original comedy videos to the site.

I'd love it if you would visit the site and let me know what you think about it. Also, if you like what you see, spread the word and let your friends/family/pet monsters/magical girls/etc know!

Also, we're all going to be at ACen this year. We'll be wearing our Capes & Cartridges shirts so look out for us. We'll probably be looking to take pictures and do interviews with cosplayers for the site!

WARNING: The site does feature some vulgar language and a healthy dose of sarcasm.

This post has been edited by cid_highwind: 12 April 2013 - 10:19 AM

www.capesandcartridges.com

#2 User is offline   LhadyChloe 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 58924

Posted 26 April 2013 - 02:24 PM

Your website looks awesome. And the content is pretty nice too. Wish there was more anime in to it. Me and my group will be looking for you in the convention. :3
NAIB COSPLAY CLUB 2014 ROSTER
FRIDAY - Dynasty Warriors l SATURDAY - Lightning Returns l SUNDAY - Naruto
SELLING MY MANGA COLLECTION
SITE: http://naib-cosplay.webs.com
2013 - Final Fantasy XIII, Fairy Tail, One Piece l 2012 - Bleach , DGrayman, InuYasha l 2011 - Final Fantasy XI, One Piece, Code Geass l 2010 - Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy X, Naruto
YouTube l Tumblr l Instagram l Facebook l Twitter

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users