- Everyone in Your Party Has Died: Let's Play Oregon Trail
- Cowboys and Giant Robots: America in Anime
- The Other Way Around: Localized American Comics in Japan
- Anime Madlibs
- Master Plans Gone Wrong: Big Bad Buffoonery
- Video Games That Push Our Buttons
In "How to Make a Panel That Doesn't Suck," we're going to share our creative process for writing a panel from scratch. We'll talk about everything from coming up with an idea for a panel to actually hosting the panel. It's not always easy to get in front of people and speak in public, especially if they're willingly spending some of their precious convention time with you and are expecting to be entertained, so we hope that we can add some value and make that process easier for starting and/or hopeful panelists.
To get to the point, what would people like to see in this panel? We have a pretty good idea of how we're going to run this (and plenty of good stories to tell), but if anyone could give us some good ideas, it would be the people browsing this forum.
This post has been edited by therobd: 28 March 2013 - 12:50 PM