• This topic is locked

Looking for a room

#1 User is offline   Brandonb 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 63369

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:35 PM

So, basically, since it seems like the only way left to get any rooms booked for ACen at this point is to room w/ a few others... I'd prefer it to be 3, at the most. MAYBE 3 others in the room if need be

-I rarely drink, although I don't mind others drinking near me (just never really had much fo an urge to myself), just as long as they don't go overboard.
-I'm 25 and male, in case you're wondering.
-Pretty quiet and reserved until you really get to know me so if you need someone super-talkative immediately, you might have to look elsewhere.
-If need be, I suppose I could sleep on the floor with a pillow and blanket (or sleeping bag), though a bed is always preferable. I try to be flexible. :D
-I'm pretty clean and organized, so there'd hardly be any mess, too!
-I don't mind others smoking, just as long as you're at least a good distance from me when doing so.
-I'm anything but obnoxious and loud.
-Pretty laid back

So if anyone's got a room and is willing to share, hit me up!

This post has been edited by Brandonb: 27 March 2013 - 06:38 PM

#2 User is offline   AkaRisu 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 63327

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:45 PM

It looks like my group will be staying fairly far away from the con when we finally pick a hotel; it's not really my call to invite another roommate, but if you end up needing to carpool from your hotel to the con and back, we might be able to help.

#3 User is offline   Brandonb 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 63369

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:50 PM

I see...

How far away?

#4 User is offline   ravenfinch 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 61043

Posted 30 March 2013 - 02:33 PM

i have a room the embassey its 130-140 thurs-sun and has breakfast contact me asap also half cash is due the 1st april coulnd be the 1st week but perf, 1st of april.it coed and you sound perfect also there is a ahgreement that need sgining.

#5 User is offline   middymary 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62834

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:58 AM

I've got a room booked at the Aloft Hotel (half a mile away, 10 minute walk), coed, 2 double beds, with 3 people in it currently. Cost would be 118$ for Thurs-Sun. I require payment via paypal by May 2nd. PM me if you're interested!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users