Anime Central Forums: Any artist looking for room or hotel roommate? - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Any artist looking for room or hotel roommate? We artists need sleep too...DUHHH

#1 User is offline   SargentJY 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 62054

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:13 PM

We con artists are all aware that we had a rather uncommon con schedule unlike others. We had to arrive at the con one day earlier, drag our stuff to the convention center every morning, and usually at the end of the day we would be so tired that we just don't care about any crazy party out there.(well at least for me I guess) Not that I hate this type of schedule(, but that shows our special requirement for hotel room that we need it to be close to the convention center and as quiet as possible at night, thus my question: Is there any ACen artist out there who already booked the room and still looking for more people to share it, or is there any other artist like me who is still look for room available? Hope this discussion can be helpful for all participating artists :3

Posted Image
"Now Anime(Visual Novel) may still classed as the niche market these days...but it got such variety...such potential that I am sure will make to the mainstream one day."-ThatDudeInTheSuede

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users