• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Tickets to Kalafina ?

#1 User is offline   Rozuial 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62815

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:12 PM

Hi everyone. This will be my first BIG anime convention and I want to go to the Kalafina Concert, but I would like to know how much will the ticket cost me and when will be able to start buying tickets?

#2 User is offline   Sayuri-chan 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 3228

Posted 24 March 2013 - 03:34 AM

Greetings all,

I've been fighting with myself over how much to charge for these concert tickets. I do dislike the idea of charging more for a concert event at Anime Central, but in the end with all things considered, I've decided that I will not be offering any free seating for the Kalafina concert. Now that I've said that, here is the breakdown of ticket prices:

Main Floor, Front and Middle Sections (1459 seats + 24 wheelchair): $30
Main Floor, Back Sections (755 seats): $20
Balcony, Front and Back Sections (2062 seats + 20 wheelchair): $20

Keep in mind that these prices are set knowing that you have already paid for an ACen weekend badge. My primary goal in charging for the concert is to offset the cost of the outside venue; not to generate revenue for ACen. A note to attendees who would like to come to ACen only for the Kalafina concert: only full weekend badges are available before the convention and concert tickets are priced accordingly. There will be no one day badges available before con.

You must have an ACen badge on your ACen.org account (not forums account) to purchase a concert ticket.

I do not yet have a date when tickets will go on sale. We are still working on setting up our system to take orders for the Rosemont Theatre's seating. I will give everyone at least one week notice before tickets go on sale.

Thanks!

You can read more about the ticket situation in this thread:
http://www.ACen.org/...-ticket-prices/

The last word was that sometime around April 1st, the technical logistics will be sorted out and sometime after that we will actually be able to purchase tickets for the concert. You must have a fully paid badge on file (via your account at ACen.org) to purchase a badge.

There was also a link to the ballroom grid to the Rosemont Theatre given so you can get an idea of what sections are available.
http://www.rosemontt...ating_chart.php

[I am speaking of my own accord, and not as an official ACen representative. ACen reps, please correct me if any of the above information is wrong. Thanks!]
♥ ACen REG STAFF: 2005-2008 ♥
♥ Persona owns my soul. Proud to be a member of the UYFA! Proud Supporter of the I.R.T.!
"The Chumps" are back to entertain and amuse. Come join us Friday, in Panel Room 4 from 12:30-2:45pm, and Saturday/Sunday in Panel Room 12, from 12:45-3:15a.
Cosplay for 2016 ACen:|Koro Sensei--Assassination Classroom/0% complete|||Genkai-Yuu Yuu Hakusho/100% complete|||East Kai-Dragonball Z/0% complete
Current quote: "Costumes, I need to do that still...Costumes, I need to do that still...Costumes, I need to do that still..."
Current blurb: はい、少し日本語を話します。たのしすぎる! ♪♫♪♫音楽が大好き!♪♫♪♫

#3 User is offline   El Ken 

• Guest Relations Section Chief
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
  • Member No.: 5629

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:57 PM

View PostSayuri-chan, on 24 March 2013 - 03:34 AM, said:

You can read more about the ticket situation in this thread:
http://www.ACen.org/...-ticket-prices/

The last word was that sometime around April 1st, the technical logistics will be sorted out and sometime after that we will actually be able to purchase tickets for the concert. You must have a fully paid badge on file (via your account at ACen.org) to purchase a badge.

There was also a link to the ballroom grid to the Rosemont Theatre given so you can get an idea of what sections are available.
http://www.rosemontt...ating_chart.php

[I am speaking of my own accord, and not as an official ACen representative. ACen reps, please correct me if any of the above information is wrong. Thanks!]

Thanks for making such a quick response. You did quote me, so that information is accurate.

The only difference I'd like to point out is that the programming for the ticket sales should be done around April 1st. There would still need to be some time for internal testing before the actual ticket sale open. That open date will be in early April, and I will announce that date at least a week before on the forums and the website.
Ken Leiding

Guest Relations Section Chief (2011- )

Hotel/Convention Site Relations, Retired (2006-2010)

@kenleiding

「いっぺん死んで見る?」

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users