Anime Central Forums: League of Legends - Summoners Wanted - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

League of Legends - Summoners Wanted

#1 User is offline   Dead State Pavilion 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 58181

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:19 AM

This is a thread created for the purpose of finding full teams pending certain conditions are met.

1.) That DSP is present at the convention.
2.) That there is usable internet in the venue.
3.) That PCs are requested.

That being said, please follow the format below to inform your fellow con goers what you can do. This way teams might form pre-con, and who knows, you might just play more than just at the convention!

"Please use this thread when looking for a team. There are those of you who are interested in the LoL tournament, but do not have sufficient members for 5v5's. Please follow the example below for others to consider.

Example--

Name: Chris Cantu
Summoner Name: DSP Miss Chief
Summoner Level: 30
Role Preference: ADC (Attack Damage Carry)
Experience:
I have been playing since game open. I first began playing as an APC mid. From there I branched out to learn melee top and solo top. These days I prefer to fulfill the role of ADC bot. I posses all but 15 of the champions available. I am familiar with most champion match-ups, and have excellent map awareness. You can count on me to push lanes, focus targets, ward when vision is light, and counter build the opponent. I can track buff and jungle timers, and back door turrets even when the chips are down.

If you wish to inquire about adding me to your team, please contact:

ccantu.deadstatedesign@gmail.com

The above is just an example. Obviously do not contact me for I will be commentating the matches. GL and HF all!"

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users