Anime Central Forums: ON THE LOOK OUT FOR A KEY THE METAL IDOL COSPLAYER! - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

ON THE LOOK OUT FOR A KEY THE METAL IDOL COSPLAYER!

#1 User is offline   Nakeria-chan 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 16899

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:02 PM

RIGHT!....Oh I can stop writing in CAPS ok =w=

So last years ACen was not so good for me due to drama and the fact that I lost my nice camera that I got for Christmas.
While I was frantically looking for it (or my phone), I saw a cosplay from one of my favorite obscure old animes that I thought I would never see in person. Tokiko Mima from Key the Metal Idol. I was so happy and she was so in character too. It really made my day seeing her and brightened my mood up a bit. I regret not having my friend who still had HER camera take the picture but I was rather frazzeled it did come to mind I just didn't want to bother my friend about it I guess.

SO, what I'm trying to bring to this is that I hope this year will be BETTER than last year, since my boyfriend is going to come from Iowa to go with me and I will NOT lose my new new camera AND I hope to see this Key cosplayer again!!!!

http://www.otakuusam...e.ashx?sn=s1626 <-- Reference pic for people to find her =w=

I hope that Key sees my message and I am able to get a picture of her I don't know if I feel right to ask who they are and kinda ruin the in-character...ism but whatever, if you are on here key I'd like to get together for a photo :D/>/>/>/>/>

Thanks key and I hope you obtain 30,000 friends soon.
(try facebook if you are having trouble)
OOOOOH!! RENAS GONNA TAKE HOME ACEN!!!!! <3

#2 User is offline   masterblaster 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 18442

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:24 PM

It would be awesome to spot a Key cosplayer. She's one of my favorite characters too.

I'm thinking about entering my Key the Metal Idol AMV in the AMV contest, but I'd be surprised if it got accepted, or if people wouldn't be bored by it.

Sorry Nekeria-chan if you saw that there was a reply to this thread and then got excited about the possibilities of finding this person.

This post has been edited by masterblaster: 22 February 2013 - 01:25 PM

#3 User is offline   Nakeria-chan 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:50 PM

View Postmasterblaster, on 22 February 2013 - 01:24 PM, said:

It would be awesome to spot a Key cosplayer. She's one of my favorite characters too.

I'm thinking about entering my Key the Metal Idol AMV in the AMV contest, but I'd be surprised if it got accepted, or if people wouldn't be bored by it.

Sorry Nekeria-chan if you saw that there was a reply to this thread and then got excited about the possibilities of finding this person.

Lol its okay. I'd like to see your AMV! Key is awesome! Hey! Maybe if you advertise it more she will be at the amv contest lol XD

But if you can i'd like to see the amv!!!! :D

#4 User is offline   Nakeria-chan 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:37 AM

Sooo.....any Keys out there???

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic