Anime Central Forums: So...um, what's the word about the Guest list? - Anime Central Forums

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

So...um, what's the word about the Guest list?

#91 User is offline   Menchi 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 11059

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:46 PM

Yes that avatar is mesmerizing. Watch 中二病, it's great.

El Ken I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are THE MAN. You are seriously the best thing that has happened to ACen. People talk and there is negativity abound, even from staffers I personally know and I haven't met you IRL but from working in frontline customer service, your actions and words show you are willing to create a bridge between the "customers" of the convention and the staff. You you value peoples' opinions and out of concern provide updates and do your best to never be satisfied with status quo, constantly striving to improve. At one point (stemming from about 2 years ago) I said I was done with ACen, I would spend my $ to travel to cons with better guest offerings (and not just that, I thought it was that the staff just didn't care and were content with their increased attendance numbers). After you got on board with GR my opinion has steadily improved. Really the level of communication you provide has a "small-con feel" for such a big convention. I look forward to seeing what's in store.

#92 User is offline   Dark Spellmaster 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 24895

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:28 PM

Must say thanks to el Ken for being honest, also agreeing on the avatar.

I hope that in the future Ken's actions can bring in a stunning guest list, but for now I'm happy. All I can say is, it takes a while to build up a rep after some time, and I hope that Ken and his team, can, and will, get interesting guest in the future. Thank you again.
~@~ Delightfully Playing: Prima-Vocaloid 0%, Mew-Two 80%, Muppeters -100% -2014 ~@~
~*@*~ 2013:The Riddler, Muppeters, Mew-Two 2012: The Riddler, Shadow Fairy 2011: Rinslet from Black Cat, Carmen Sandiego,Wanda from Fairly Odd Parents. 2010: Younger Walter, Carmen Sandiego. 2009: Goku from Saiyuki~*@*~

DEVIL MAY CRY SAGA PANEL 2013

Pardon the Pause is a Podcast that focuses on Geek culture:
Pardon the Pause

#93 User is offline   Delta's Back! 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 60919

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:03 AM

Just thought I would pop in to say THANK YOU for all have done, Ken and to all the ACen Staff. Since I can't really track everyone down and thank them, this is the best I can do. The guest are once again great and once again the music amazing! So thanks again, this is looking to be another amazing year for ACen and I always meet amazing people so thanks once again for making this all possible.
ACen 2012: Lady in Red (orginal), Helba (Dot Hack)
ACen 2013: Pierce villiers (Alice in the Kingdom of Hearts), Helba (Dot Hack)

#94 User is offline   rondo 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 9075

Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:50 PM

Thanks for the avy praise and moreso for backing Ken and the GR effort.

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users