• This topic is locked

Smoking Area Bypass @ Hyatt

#1 User is offline   Smokey 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 6522

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:30 AM

In response to those who have reported difficulties caused by being routed through the Designated Smoking Area in front of The Hyatt, Anime Central will be attempting to provide a smoke-free bypass around this space. To do this, the Ballroom Entrance located partway up the driveway will be freed up to accommodate increased traffic flow, the law prohibiting smoking within 15 feet of this doorway will be observed and we're asking all attendees to please refrain from smoking anywhere along the length of sidewalk connecting that entrance to the street. We hope we can count on everyone's cooperation in making this work. Questions can be directed to adacompliance-dh@ACen.org.
The Special Needs & ADA Compliance Department is dedicated to making sure that nobody has to miss anything that ACen has to offer because of a physical challenge or medical condition.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Compliments? Complaints?

Visit us at http://acen.org/cont...-ada-compliance or send an email to adacompliance-dh@acen.org

Number of ACens attended: 15, Number of years on staff: 6, 2010 Staff MVP Award

#2 User is offline   Sir Gibby 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 26318

Posted 18 March 2013 - 01:58 PM

That is awesome! I always hated going through the smoke there.
My life is watching anime, playing video games, and eating Taco Bell with reckless abandonment with my lady!

My cosplays: Raccoon City Police Officer, S.T.A.R.S. officer, Chris Redfield, Dr. Ray Stantz, 10th Doctor, 11th Doctor

Check out My Amazon Kindle Stories, My Writing Blog, and my comic book series

#3 User is offline   Photo_ninja 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62008

Posted 06 April 2013 - 08:28 AM

so will there be a area designated for said smokers? ive heard a lot of talk, but no straight answer. i also run a group of all those people and would have no problem relaying the message.

#4 User is offline   Smokey 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 6522

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:24 AM

View PostPhoto_ninja, on 06 April 2013 - 08:28 AM, said:

so will there be a area designated for said smokers? ive heard a lot of talk, but no straight answer. i also run a group of all those people and would have no problem relaying the message.

The same designated smoking area remains where it has always been, right outside the main entrance to the Hyatt. This is just an alternate doorway closer to the street which will allow those with allergies and respiratory difficulties to enter and leave without being forced to go through the smoke.
The Special Needs & ADA Compliance Department is dedicated to making sure that nobody has to miss anything that ACen has to offer because of a physical challenge or medical condition.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Compliments? Complaints?

Visit us at http://acen.org/cont...-ada-compliance or send an email to adacompliance-dh@acen.org

Number of ACens attended: 15, Number of years on staff: 6, 2010 Staff MVP Award

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users