Anime Central Forums: Persona 4 English Voice Actors - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Persona 4 English Voice Actors Since so much has been happening with the Persona 4 series

#1 User is offline   Miyu-chan 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 23002

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:01 PM

Well, it has been quite the year for fans of the Persona series (With the release of Persona 4 Golden and Persona 4 Arena, and the falltime release of the English dub of the Persona 4 Animation.) so I think it would be a good year to invite some of the voice actors involved with the series. The voice actors of the main cast include:

Johnny Yong Bosch: Also; Adam Park (Black Mighty Morphin Ranger), Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach), Lelouch Vi Britannia (Code Geass), Vash the Stampede (Trigun).
Yuri Lowenthal: Also; Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto), Suzaku Kururugi (Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion), Simon (Gurren Lagann), Barnaby Brooks Jr. (Tiger & Bunny)
Erin Fitzgerald: Also; Erica (Catherine), Parasoul (Skullgirls).
Amanda Winn-Lee: Also; Rei Ayanami (Neon Genesis Evangelion).
Troy Baker: Also; Schneizel el Britannia (Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion), Greedling (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood), Pain and Yamato (Naruto Shippuden), Excalibur (Soul Eater).
Laura Bailey: Also; Tohru Honda (Fruits Basket), Lust (Fullmetal Alchemist/Brotherhood), Maka Albarn (Soul Eater), Platinum the Trinity (BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger / BlazBlue: Continuum Shift), Catherine (Catherine).
Sam Riegel: Also; Mephisto Pheles (Blue Exorcist), Shirou Emiya (Fate/Stay Night), Minoru Shiraishi (Lucky Star), Faust VIII (Shaman King), Phoenix Wright (Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3), Donatello (Multiple TMNT series)
Mary Elizabeth McGlynn: Also; Cornelia li Britannia (Code Geass), Kurenai Yuhi (Naruto/Shippuden), Nina Williams (Tekken 5-6, Street Fighter vs Tekken).

Obviously I'm not expecting every one of them, but I think they would be some good guests, especially since ACen hasn't seen many of them!
Cosplay plans for ACen 2014:

????????

#2 User is offline   Sayuri-chan 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 3228

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:11 AM

^This. A million times this. I'm a hardcore Persona fan, and most of the people on this list I've been dying to meet anyway. (Yuri~~) If ACen is still looking for a theme/tie-in for this year, I'm sure Sentai Filmworks wouldn't mind the promotion of their P4 goods. ;) I know I wouldn't~
♥ ACen REG STAFF: 2005-2008 ♥
♥ Persona owns my soul. Proud to be a member of the UYFA! Proud Supporter of the I.R.T.!
"The Chumps" are back to entertain and amuse. Come join us Friday, in Panel Room 4 from 12:30-2:45pm, and Saturday/Sunday in Panel Room 12, from 12:45-3:15a.
Cosplay for 2016 ACen:|Koro Sensei--Assassination Classroom/0% complete|||Genkai-Yuu Yuu Hakusho/100% complete|||East Kai-Dragonball Z/0% complete
Current quote: "Costumes, I need to do that still...Costumes, I need to do that still...Costumes, I need to do that still..."
Current blurb: はい、少し日本語を話します。たのしすぎる! ♪♫♪♫音楽が大好き!♪♫♪♫

#3 User is offline   glenburg89 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 17536

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:33 PM

It would be awesome if the p4 cast made it to ACen! This is a golden set of talented VAs!
Related, I recently made a thread for Erin Fitzgerald

This post has been edited by glenburg89: 17 January 2013 - 03:19 PM

Anime Central Attendee (2008-Current)

"ACen is a three day filler arc where your inner child shines and allows you to pursue your true self ."

#4 User is offline   nike13 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 60634

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:26 PM

This would be awesome! I love the Persona series and 4 is actually my favorite one :)

#5 User is offline   AznAndy94 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 62927

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:08 PM

View Postglenburg89, on 08 January 2013 - 12:33 PM, said:

It would be awesome if the p4 cast made it to ACen! This is a golden set of talent VAs!
Related, I recently made a thread for Erin Fitzgerald

That better have been a Persona 4 Golden pun. If so, well played.

I would elated if I had the chance to see the P4 cast, even if it was only 1/2 of them. They did a wonderful job in the anime as well in the added content in P4G.
ACen 2014
Yosuke Hanamura - Persona 4
Haruka Nanase - Free!
Byakuya Togami - Dangan Ronpa

#6 User is offline   glenburg89 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 17536

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:18 PM

View PostAznAndy94, on 16 January 2013 - 02:08 PM, said:

That better have been a Persona 4 Golden pun. If so, well played.

I would elated if I had the chance to see the P4 cast, even if it was only 1/2 of them. They did a wonderful job in the anime as well in the added content in P4G.

Haha, I'm glad you caught on to my pun ^_^
Yeah, 2012 was Persona 4's best year! It'd be great to celebrate with the cast :)
Anime Central Attendee (2008-Current)

"ACen is a three day filler arc where your inner child shines and allows you to pursue your true self ."

#7 User is offline   CurseOfTheLeek 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 29781

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:43 AM

I would not feel bad at all about waiting in line all day to get into a panel with just two of them.
Just saying.
I will be was an absolutely enchanting totally ordinary Persona 4 protagonist gas station attendant.

#8 User is offline   Sparkykura 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 63272

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:44 PM

This would be amazing if any of them would be able to come to ACen!! Not just for the Persona 4 aspect but for all of the other things they are known for. ^_^

#9 User is offline   HaruHE 

• Calendar Angel
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 10773

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:55 PM

Oh man you got my vote for them!
Once more returned to the forums. 2013 ideas:
Hieda No Akyu: Project Touhou
Shadow Yukiko Amagi: Persona 4
Kyouko Sakura (Magic form): Magi Madoka Magica

#10 User is offline   conspiracy_theory 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 62983

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:03 AM

I love Persona 4 so much. Atlus has always made great games and I am glad they are starting to get more recognition for that :)(really looking forward to SMT:Soul Hackers) Johnny is such a great guy and has always been kind to his fans. He is a highly talented voice actor in so many incredible anime and games. On top of that, ACen could have Eyeshine perform their amazing music as well since there will already be sound equipment and such from the other concerts happening.
we are on the adventure together
stay strong, party hard, never let down
don't take any crap, this is why we are alive
and that you already know but it's important to remind ourselves
we decide how it works, we decide what we do in this life
and we will live it everyday until we can't live it anymore
and even then we will find a way to keep it going - Andrew WK

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users