I'm excited for next year. Anyone have plans already?
Hello and welcome!
So for the official photoshoot, we only have half an hour. That said, we're going to go through with just a photoshoot here. However, I'll have little flyers that give all the times to other Hetalia photoshoots and events in case you want to go to another photoshoot and/or a proper meet up where we can actually do stuff like games and meeting other Hetalians. Now, the Hetalia Day 2012 photoshoot took a full hour. We will be more efficient by having a tight schedule pre-arranged before the con. If anyone has any special requests for groups or pairings to be called up, please tell me before the convention! I will be posting a list of groupings both here and on the facebook event later on this week. There may or may not be time for on-spots requests at the shoot, I'm just not sure yet.
Also, I'll have someone taking pictures and video at all times (he won't be cosplaying, most likely, so he'll have free hands). These pictures will be posted publicly on facebook so you don't have to worry about taking pictures.
1) You must abide by convention rules, since we're at the convention.
2) Do not touch anyone without their permission. Always ask before you do. This goes for any touching at all, even if it's just a hand on the shoulder. So try to keep your hands to yourself.
3) No means no. If someone tells you to stop or says no, then stop doing whatever you're doing. Even if it may seem like it's in character, stop and double check with them first.
4) No yelling. Try to keep your volume down for the sake of those around you.
5) No country flags in pictures. I can't tell you not to bring flags at all, but if you bring one to any of the photoshoots, I'll ask you roll/fold it up and keep it off to the side.
6) Fanservice will be allowed, however, it is a privilege that I will not be afraid to take away. Both parties must agree to it and it must stay PG13, so nothing /too/ inappropriate. I will ban fanservice again if everyone gets too rowdy or if the situation get too heated or if I see that it's a problem in any other way.
7) Don't block any hallways, doors, etc. If someone asks you to move to get through, then please do so.
8) Be courteous to those around you by not making a mess, cleaning up after yourself, keeping your language cleaner, and not disturbing others. Yes we're at a convention so it's a bit more lenient, but our behavior will still reflect on the fandom. Let's not be the idiots who smudge the name of the Hetalia fandom further.
What Hetalia character do you plan on cosplaying for ACen? ^w^
This post has been edited by firestixian: 16 June 2013 - 03:00 PM