Anime Central Forums: Need 1-2 roommates for Aloft Hotel room - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Need 1-2 roommates for Aloft Hotel room

#1 User is offline   middymary 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62834

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:18 AM

I've got a 2 double bed room booked May 16-19 at the Aloft Hotel (near the movie theater) about a block from the convention center. (Google says it's half a mile, 10 minute walk.)

I'm 21 (almost 22 for ACen13), and I do drink and smoke but I'm not obnoxious, and won't stumble in and wake anyone. I'd prefer someone 21 or older, I just prefer everyone to be completely responsible for themselves. I do spend a good chunk of time in the hotel (and as such, never leave sick), so don't be surprised to see me.

I work 3rd shift, so I'll either be awake at every imaginable time, or out cold. If you have any other questions, go ahead and shoot me a message here or hit me up on facebook.

Currently there are 3 roomies (including myself), and I'm looking for one more! Cost would be 117.80$, sent via paypal by May 2nd. (You can break up payments so long as the total amount is paid by then.)

This post has been edited by middymary: 03 April 2013 - 06:54 AM

#2 User is offline   Asha H 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 62724

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:53 PM

Edit: Sorry I sent a message on FB.

This post has been edited by Asha H: 07 December 2012 - 07:58 PM

2013/2015 ACen Cosplay

Midna from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

#3 User is offline   prenisew 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 62905

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:10 PM

View Postmiddymary, on 05 December 2012 - 09:18 AM, said:

I've got a 2 double bed room booked May 16-19 at the Aloft Hotel (near the movie theater) about a block from the convention center.

I'm 21 (almost 22 for ACen13), and I do drink and smoke but I'm not obnoxious, and won't stumble in and wake anyone. I'd prefer someone 21 or older, but minors are totally okay too, I just prefer everyone to be completely responsible for themselves. I do spend a good chunk of time in the hotel (and as such, never leave sick), so don't be surprised to see me.

I work 3rd shift, so I'll either be awake at every imaginable time, or out cold. If you have any other questions, go ahead and shoot me a message here or hit me up on facebook.

Hi my name is prenise whittington and I was wondering how much would be needed for the room for the weekend and how soon would you need the money. I would

be 21 by then and I don't smoke .
Prenisew

#4 User is offline   middymary 

• Pip

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:45 AM

Sorry guys, I've got the roommate situation figured out! Best of luck to you!

#5 User is offline   middymary 

• Pip

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:27 AM

Edit: As of April 2nd, I'm looking for another roomie! Guy bailed on me :/

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users