• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

uhm...new i guess but not really

#1 User is offline   Blackout_K-A 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62678

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:45 PM

I first started attending ACen years ago I heard about it from a friend who worked at gamestop, I even worked the merchandise booth a few times. Although the LAST time I attended ACen you were still allowed to SMOKE INDOORS. So needless to say its been a while for me and I'm sure a lot has changed over the years. The reason I stopped attending was because I started a new job and started bouncing around all over the US. I recently left that job and I currently reside in Chicago and I'm going to college for the first time.

Recent animes...I can't think of any off the top of my head that aren't X rated so I won't go there as for what I'm reading I'm reading a book called "Blackout" by Mira Grant. It takes place in a zpaw (zombie post apocalyptic world; I LOVE ZOMBIES well not the actual zombie but almost anything relating to zombies. If anyone knows of any anime that has to do with zombies please drop me a line, I've seen a few but they weren't that good). It's a great book although its the third book in a trilogy the first one is called "Feed" if you like zombie fiction/genre you should check it out or hit me up and I'll try to give you more details without spoiling it.

Uhm...games, I do both Xbox and PS3 but mainly xbox. Currently i'm doing BF3, Gears3 with a few friends, and Sleeping dogs. I'm looking forward to Medal of honor, the new hitman game, and the last of us as well as a few others.

uh, hobbies...games? I have one but it's kinda personal so i'm not going to post it and wow i wrote a lot
vengeance is in my heart, death in my hand, blood and revenge are pounding in my head - Titus Andronicus

#2 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 9384

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:54 PM

welcome to the forums :D Have you seen high school of the dead? Aside the insane amount of fan service, it's pretty good. I personally am sick of zombie stuff, so I don't know much more. Hope you have fun here
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
Zero Escape 2: Virtue's Last Reward-Sigma
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#3 User is offline   magishine 

• Tenkuu Yuusha
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 21997

Posted 12 September 2012 - 04:22 PM

Hello and welcome to the forums. Here have a cookie *hands cookie* Enjoy your time here in the forums and at ACen. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
uchu kitaaaaaa!!!!

Cosplays for ACen 2017 and progress made

Greg Universe (5% complete)

#4 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 12 September 2012 - 05:05 PM

Welcome to the forums! Have you tried Zombie loan? Good manga series and better than HOTD in my opinion. Yeah that is a long time.....

I'm actually curious on what you write? Is it anything cool? Also good luck in school.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#5 User is offline   Blackout_K-A 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62678

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:11 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 12 September 2012 - 05:05 PM, said:

I'm actually curious on what you write? Is it anything cool?

uhm...I'm not following you, or maybe I said it wrong. I don't do any writing, when I said I wrote a lot I was referring to my intro post cause I hadn't planned on writing that much and seemed more like a rant. I do have a rather expensive hobby, although I didn't feel like posting it for personal reasons (it's nothing illegal or immoral; its just not something that sits well with some folks so I'd rather not go there).

And Zombie loan I have not heard of so I shall look into that, thanks for the heads up :thumbup:

This post has been edited by Blackout_K-A: 13 September 2012 - 04:13 PM

vengeance is in my heart, death in my hand, blood and revenge are pounding in my head - Titus Andronicus

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users