• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 8930

Posted 08 July 2012 - 04:24 PM

Sorry about that, Ken! I'll move my response over now. <3
South Korea likes breasts.
Ukraine has breasts.
She has them in spades.
If South Korea and Ukraine were to hook up...
Then South Korea would never have a shortage of breasts ever again.

#32 User is offline   SargentJY 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 62054

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:15 AM

Okay, Ken, so I sent my PM to you a week ago regarding helping out the guest relation team but still haven't noticed. Let me know if you receive it or do anything else.
"Now Anime(Visual Novel) may still classed as the niche market these days...but it got such variety...such potential that I am sure will make to the mainstream one day."-ThatDudeInTheSuede

#33 User is offline   Monicade 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 61855

Posted 11 July 2012 - 06:29 PM

I know this is completely unlikely but it would be extremely epic to have the original vocaloid people. Like the people who the vocaloid's voice is based off. That would be like so awesome lol

#34 User is offline   meef 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 3767

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:42 AM

El Ken, thank you so much for bringing us Angelic Pretty last time! The Tea Party was fantastic. I would be thrilled to death if they or Baby the Stars Shine Bright came back again. If there's going to be a lolita tea party of any sort, can I get on some sort of email list so I don't miss out on tickets? I'm sure all who attended would really want that too.

#35 User is offline   El Ken 

• Guest Relations Section Chief
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
  • Member No.: 5629

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:12 AM

We don't have a mailing list for something like that, but the company (Saxony, LLC) that we worked with to bring over Angelic Pretty did ask for the tea party attendees' email addresses to keep in touch about future events and fashion news. However, since Anime Central sold the tea party tickets, we could not release the contact information to Saxony due to our privacy policy. Saxony did mention that they would attempt to reach out by some means to the attendees, but I don't know how. I will follow up with them and see if there is a way people can opt in to the communications. I'll post a new thread if I find something out.
Ken Leiding

Guest Relations Section Chief (2011- )

Hotel/Convention Site Relations, Retired (2006-2010)

@kenleiding

「いっぺん死んで見る?」

#36 User is offline   Dark Spellmaster 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 24895

Posted 08 August 2012 - 01:40 AM

Curiosity, are you at all looking into doing Steampunk fashion shows this year or in the future? I know I mentioned it before, however it would be very cool to see some of that given that there has been some steampunk in anime, not a lot, maybe one day there will be an all steam series though.
~@~ Delightfully Playing: Prima-Vocaloid 0%, Mew-Two 80%, Muppeters -100% -2014 ~@~
~*@*~ 2013:The Riddler, Muppeters, Mew-Two 2012: The Riddler, Shadow Fairy 2011: Rinslet from Black Cat, Carmen Sandiego,Wanda from Fairly Odd Parents. 2010: Younger Walter, Carmen Sandiego. 2009: Goku from Saiyuki~*@*~

DEVIL MAY CRY SAGA PANEL 2013

Pardon the Pause is a Podcast that focuses on Geek culture:
Pardon the Pause

#37 User is offline   meef 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 3767

Posted 08 August 2012 - 07:25 AM

View PostEl Ken, on 08 August 2012 - 12:12 AM, said:

We don't have a mailing list for something like that, but the company (Saxony, LLC) that we worked with to bring over Angelic Pretty did ask for the tea party attendees' email addresses to keep in touch about future events and fashion news. However, since Anime Central sold the tea party tickets, we could not release the contact information to Saxony due to our privacy policy. Saxony did mention that they would attempt to reach out by some means to the attendees, but I don't know how. I will follow up with them and see if there is a way people can opt in to the communications. I'll post a new thread if I find something out.

I would really like to give them my email for sure! I definitely don't want to miss any tea parties. :)

#38 User is offline   otakuprincessxo 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62672

Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:53 PM

View PostDbzbabe, on 29 June 2012 - 12:06 PM, said:

FUNimation voice actors that haven't been to ACen never or in years : Sonny Strait, Chuck Huber, John Burgmeier, Cherami Leigh, Justin Cook, Cynthia Cranz

I agree! I totally agree! :highfive: :lol:
If I had a dinosaur his name would be Fred. And he would have a mustache. And that would automatically make him cooler than you.
Future Cosplay (for future Cons) ideas:
-Haruhi Fujioka (OHSHC) -Lust (FMA) -Mei Chang (FMAB) -Misty (Pokemon) -Aris (Cat Planet Cuties) -Sailor Mars (Sailor Moon) -Buttercup (PPGZ) -Mac (FHFIF)

^I've got a lot of work to do. ^-^
bolded ones are completed.
Are there people in Japan with just like, colored hair? Is that like a common thing over there? ^-^

#39 User is offline   touma_karamochi 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 5472

Posted 22 September 2012 - 09:20 PM

Actually Sonny Strait is scheduled to be a guest at Daisho-Con in Wisconsin Dells, the weekend before Thanksgiving.

http://daishocon.com/
Panels at ACen 2013:
*More Raiding the Boys' Toybox: Girls who like Tokusatsu 2 (Approved!)
*Ultraman: Space Paladins(Approved!)
- Toku-Photoshoot 2014 - Sat Afternoon

#40 User is offline   SupremeKai 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 58

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:22 PM

Any voice actor from Lain, just ordered the blu ray and would love to get it signed
If you ever get lost in the forest, screw it build a house, now you have severely improved your predictimet

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users